Retarded people should be removed from the gene pool. They will never be productive members of society...

Retarded people should be removed from the gene pool. They will never be productive members of society. Let evolution take place

Mexican "people" should be removed from the gene pool. They will never be productive members of society. Let evolution take place

hitler did that. he killed all the midgets too. when they went to film the original willy wonka movie they had to import the midgets because germany had none

Is that a big problem? Retards fucking and having extra-retard babies? I didn't notice; I thought that they just sat in a chair 14 hours a day staring at lightbulbs.

This thread need to be deleted. Respect them.

It's a big fucking problem. Think about the future. The amount of retards fucking up society and living off welfare are going to be like niggers

This is too extreme. People should be allowed to have retarded kids if they want to. Government should not support them though, since they are indeed only an expense for the society. An individual should be able to have one if he wants to, because government should never get to take individuals children away. Maybe the individual will even become more productive as he has to provide for the retard. It could be a like a pet then.

30% of all children born in the UK with congenital disorders are pakistani muslims, thanks to cousin marriage. I used to work in disability services. In most cases its a tragedy, and nobody would want to be in the parents position, but that statistic makes my blood boil.

Underrated

I think its you, that you are talking about.

That guys brainier than most of Sup Forums.

>Retarded people should be removed from the gene pool
I agree. Let's cleanse the world and kill ourselves, Sup Forums

Great. There goes half of my country

They should at least be sterilized. Often they find other retarded people or desperate, far below-average "normies" and breed like retarded rabbits and spawn more retards to live off of government assistance and the cycle continues.

It's a mad system that redistributes wealth from the most capable to the least capable. Our fucked up society has made a system of betting on the losing horse every single time.

You are stupid. 99% of the time they don't reproduce.
These people have a genetic reason for their low IQ, what is yours?

My company hired "retarded" people for a project doing a precise, repeatable but stupid job. They tried before that with students/young people but they made to many errors. Meanwhile these "retards" made 0% errors.

Nice asspulled statistics there.

This. They can function in society pretty alright as doing menial tasks and manual labor, but society insists are treating them as if they function exactly the same as normal people.

Mengele kept some pets.

>literal retards are having more sex than you

Sup Forums would be empty then

There are different types of retardation:

-Foetal alcohol is one of the most common and not genetic.
-Down's are usually infertile if men
-Fragile X is genetic
Etc.

No point in worrying about the environmental ones like foetal alcohol, but the genetic ones should be removed

Fucking Leaf, there are LOCALIZED cases (only a handful, of down syndrome man being actually fertile), and less than 50% of females are fertile.
Adding to the fact that most of them are kept indefinitely in a child mental status, their capacity of breeding is very limited.
So the cause of them getting born is you fucking your sister while drunk from Maple Syrup

>This idiot thinks that Down's syndrome is the only form of retardation
Also, even though they have a childlike mind they still have adult urges which makes it worse since they don't have the maturity or understanding to be responsible. They have plenty of contact with other retards since they usually are all put together in similar education and care programs.

Thread

You don't have to be cruel to them, you can just castrate them chemically without pain.

The ethical issue at hand is whether it's crueller to take away someone's ability to reproduce, or if it is crueller to allow it and thereby condemn these generations to a lifetime of pain and confusion and medical costs.

The choice seems pretty clear.

Oh believe me, I've had contact with many more syndromes during Med school, and underfertility is the norm in the vast majority of them.
Care to post your (not pulled from your hemorrhoidal infested ass) statistics of newborns from parents with intellectual deficit?

They rarley reproduce any way. All the retards that are born are from people that have kids in their mid 40's. They do litterly no harm, just make sure the family takes care of them and not the goverment.

>Care to post your (not pulled from your hemorrhoidal infested ass) statistics of newborns from parents with intellectual deficit?
These statistics don't exist as medical records are confidential.

Also, underfertility isn't the same as infertile.

"At least half of all women with Down syndrome do ovulate and are fertile. Between 35 and 50 percent of children born to mothers with Down syndrome are likely to have trisomy 21 or other developmental disabilities."
Sexuality & Down Syndrome - National Down Syndrome Society

if thats the case then Trump wouldnt have become president

>Turkroaches "people" should be removed from the gene pool. They will never be productive members of society. Let evolution take place

this

Genetic engineering should solve these issues in a few generations considering the cost of research is consistently becoming cheaper.

so you agree with 6 gorillioning the niggers

They don't even reproduce

Hohohoho! Ya sure got him!
That's it. I bet tommorow the house, senate and presidency will be given to the dems!

This

The way a person treats the turkey defenseless says all you need to know about their character.

The wall just got 10 feet taller.

Wild turkeys are vicious. If a turkey got the chance it would claw you to death.

Thanksgiving best day of my life.

They are removed from the gene pool you fucking idiot.

So you ever hear about downies and retards getting married and having kids?

yeah, your parents after they spawned someone with as much faggotry as you.

Came here to say this. Fpbp

It's a big fucking problem. Think about the future. The amount of Mexicans fucking up society and living off welfare are going to be like niggers

Tell me this is real please

top fucking kek

It is.

>So you ever hear about downies and retards getting married and having kids?
Yes, I have even met a couple. Downies specifically, female retard, normal husband. They had one daughter who actually turned out normal, but it was roughly a 50% chance they could have turned out Down's too.

Retards can and do have children. It reduces their chances a little or a lot, depending on the illness, but it isn't something rare and once-in-a-million like the brazilian med school dropout seems to think.

I'm not an drop-out
And your experience with the subject is one case?
Posting websites as reference?
Pic-related is an excerpt from a case study (do you know what that is??) of a Down's syndrome mother actually having a child.
Also female fertility rate is closer to 15-30%

Still waiting for your statistics on DS marriage and birth rates

I already posted the statistics on fertility, while all you do is asspull numbers.

There's a reason you didn't make the cut at med school.

Fertility is not birth rate
For a woman to fertile, all she has to do is have a cycle and ovulate.
This is not the same as having a kid

Come on, you cannot be that stupid