Reminder that this is still happening to this day

Reminder that this is still happening to this day.

Ignore threads such as:

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white"

>threads that pit European-derived countries against one another ("I can't believe how shitty France is", "Russia sucks", "Anglos are retarded")

>"Christcucks are retarded", ">worshipping a dead kike on a stick"

>"Israel is our greatest ally", "say one thing you like about Jews"

>"how can white men even compete?", "Sup Forums / Drumpf BTFO", "white women are shit", "all white countries are bad"

>attacks on right-wing personalities and outlets like Lauren Southern, Stefan Molyneux, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, etc. saying they're "coalburning kikes", "controlled opposition", "attention whores just doing it for the money", etc. These are just D&C and Alinskyte tactics

Most threads on Sup Forums lately have been slide threads, D&C threads and other unproductive threads that aren't related to news, politics or focusing on real problems and lefty retardation that have been going on in the West

Great post.
>Save image as...

I'm seeing threads referring to 'news' that happened a few years ago a lot lately

There was a thread yesterday about a tweet from Sargon that happened a year ago. Mods really need to get on it and start delete them.

Did the mods deleted the last thread?

>"Italians aren't white, "Serbs aren't white", "Slavs aren't white", "the Irish aren't white"
They aren't, though. Those are the gutter races of Europe and only cause problems wherever they wind up living.

BUMP

>bumping

BUMP

>bumping

BUMP

>bumping

BUMP

>bumping

BUMP

>bumping

maybe if the idiots on this fucking board knew to look for a timestamp and ignore that shit..

honestly sometimes i wonder if those threads are good because they keep the morons occupied while those of us capable of looking at more than just a headline talk about current shit

NO (((ALT-RIGHT)))

> (((alt-right))) = ((( leftyMSM ))) strawman

NO (((ALT-RIGHT)))

NO (((ALT-RIGHT)))

NO (((ALT-RIGHT)))

NO (((ALT-RIGHT)))

Yep, they should sticky this but instead they delete it and let all the slide threads up. They've been deleting a lot of relevant political threads while letting the spam up lately.

MODS ARE FAGS

Sod off, my town has become much better since the Slavs started coming here, we've got full churches again and the Russians actually patrol against Muslim gangs.

>implying mediterraneans arent simply tools in our plan for world domination
>implying they wont be disposed of like the other shitskins
>seriously implying the masterrace has peers

the ((( EUSSR ))) wants to shit on my country too

>defending pasta niggers
Stopped reading there

im not white do
im a spaniard i dont identify with a group by my skin color but for the culture we share.

But the fact remains that those countries are NOT white, some European countries DO deserve to be hated for how cucked they are (Germany), Christcucks ARE retarded, Israel IS our greatest Ally, white people have in fact become shit over these past few decades, and those people you listed are in fact controlled opposition and coalburners

>already their influence is going down

that didn't age too well

(self-checked)

Bump

Tay >>> Ebola-Chan >>> Momiji

-
-
-

4u OP

For once the leaf is right.

WE

ARE

BEING

SLIDED

HARD

GODDAMMIT

-
-
-

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

GO

FUCK

YOURSELVES!

Fuck off!

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY SHEKELBERG.

The leaf always gets the master GET too.

Too bad this country has gotten even worse since February.

www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4039333
>Canada passes motion to make critisim of Islam illegal

I have this one pic about the mods of Sup Forums and I got banned for it. I think the mods of all boards are fags.

Not even Germany and Sweden are that culturally enriched. You guys are so dead.

I think people readily adopt this on the grounds that it's funny, the distinction is somewhat accurate, and they don't actually care. Getting people to repeat a phrase doesn't necessarily mean they view it the same way as you or that they use it the same way as you. If anything, the corruption of the shill's intent is a step in the wrong direction and invalidates a lot of their work.

To be fair nobody cares enough about his tweets to even notice

It's just blatant sliding

This should be a sticky

bump

bump

bump
>pic related
They also do it with A"M"/WW WM/BW WM/AW

Law of polarity.

bump

bump

If the mods are compromised, we'll have to do some self-policing.

Remember to ignore shill threads.

bump, catalog looks like Sup Forums

shut up kike

wow, a good threat on pol
>le rare happy happy