POLITICAL RED FLAGS

POLITICAL RED FLAGS
I'll start
>owns or has ever owned an Apple product

>Unironically has social media platforms

>has ever worn athletic clothes as casual clothing

Well hold on just a second.
The Apple II was pretty based, although Amiga was superior back then but due to Commodore being shit it dropped through.

Apple IIs are great, though. Current day Apple is shit so I'd give a red flag to anyone who currently owns apple products from 5 years back.

>is a frequent customer at starbucks

Looks like this

>Isn't in a bad mood 8/10 times.

Anyone walking around and isn't pissed about all the kebabs around them is either a usefull idiot or a marxist.

does owning a MBP cancel out if you have a job that needs it

Their basic coffee is fine.

this isn't true, my gf has an iPhone and she's about as right-wing as women get
>wants kids
>hates non-whites, is WN
>campus is full of chinks, always complains about how she never hears English on the street
>studying mech engineering, always mocks the degrees women usually choose
>against immigration
>loves guns

>owns a Nazi flag

Can't do basic arithmetic four fifths of the time.

kys

Haha, I do all my glorious, anti-left shitposting on this Macbook Pro that I love. They are just easier to use than Windows. And plus, Apple put out a memo addressing the exploit issues after Vault 7 a few weeks ago. They weren't happen about what was brought to their attention. Windows hasn't said shit, I don't think.

Fuck off, my macbook is trendy right wing meme machine

also it was free sooo

>post on Sup Forums

tbqfhwy

This

>thinks they can gauge a person's politics based off the electronics they own
>uses shitty visual based metrics to determine someone's leanings vs actually talking to them
>gets visibly uncomfortable when talking about gun related hobbies
>uses buzzwords and overly complicated language to describe a simple issue
>lives in a gated community

>she's about as right-wing as women get
No. She's pretending to keep you. Women are chameleons, they'll support the same things as their men as long as the guys aren't beta cucks.

But she still owns a iPhone.
Ditch her quick before she starts drinking at starbucks.

2/2.5 we have to go smaller

yeah yeah, who doesn't complain about the chinks on campus, you better be careful soon she'll have a Facebook, toe socks and mouth

Abuses marijuana. I avoid these "people" at all costs.

fish mouth*

This. My wife used to be based as fuck when we were dating. After talking to her about what changed, she came clean and told me the only reason she was into that stuff was because she wanted to impress me and she wanted her parents not to hate her.

>has ever insisted on a difference between niggers and blacks
>hides his power level to blend in with normies
>pays to watch movies or television shows
>hates all anime, regardless of quality
>uses a computer he didn't build himself

>buys hot chocolate at Tim Hortons
>doesn't use the word "bud"
>balding and wears a beanie
>piercings

>Their basic coffee is fine.

>Yes goyim buy the freshest (((beans))) brewed by the freshest beaners in town, at a reasonable price too! Remember goy you're paying for quality!

>Doesn't know calculus.

I'll force you to interact with me mother fucker.
Lemme tell you why weed should be legal because you can make soap and paper from it and alcohol is also bad

Hey, I gotta have others think Im normal. Plus having a social media account means that my family can stay in their state and look at my uploads and not have to visit me.

Yeah, the fuck's up with numales and beanies?

You type like left-wing children.

I put an original "apple computer" sticker that came with my Apple II on my macbook pro so it cancels out.
In reality non-apple laptops are total shit and Mac OS is the best OS. Just don't be a fucking hippy and you're fine.

>colored hair
>ports
>wears glasses but could wear contact lenses

It's a dope ass flag. I wish I could have a big swas flag in my room but people wouldn't understand

>imagine getting divorced and your wife telling everyone what a nazi, racist bigot you are.

>worried about what others think of you
is a close second to having facebook.

Starbucks regular coffee is decent quality , much better than any cup of coffee you'd get at a gas station or fast food restaurant.
I'll admit that I make coffee at home everyday, but once in a while I'll get a cup of coffee from goybucks and I'm never disappointed. Plus all the milfs hang out at Starbucks, once a hot milf wearing a skirt spread her legs for me and let me get a peek of her panties. Shit like that doesn't happen at home.

>Wears a toque in warm weather.

>Went to Laurier, Queens, Brock by choice.

>Reads the Globe, Metro, or Toronto Star.

>Pays for movies online.

>Actively communicates with a gay friend.

>Wears a hijab in support of Muslim friends.
Saw this and it made my blood boil.

>Is a

Apple is the biggest one.
>claims to be anti-fascist pro-environment, muh workers rise up
>laptop assembled by starving children that work 20 hours a day
inb4 some reddit drone defends using apple

For the last 5-10 years, beards.

>Hey, I gotta have others think Im normal.
>Oh yes goyim, by all means make sure you show them how normal you are. Please don't go down that spoopy redpilled road, there is no happiness there. You wouldn't want to be lumped in with those in denial of muh 6 gorillions goy!

>Calls a beanie/toboggan a toque

It is easy folks: If the person is a biological "grown up", but doesnt look, neither behave like a grown up, then it is a red flag.

>wears hats indoors

>doesn't own a nazi flag

Oh goy, it's so, so easy.

>paying for movies online

why is this so true?

You wouldn't want to go to the Czech Republic then fa m

>Hates gays
>Calls beanie a toque
I've got some bad news for you Leaf.

but user, i own an iPad for recreational purposes

>flannel button ups
>wearing beanies very far back on the head
>skinny jeans
>obsessed with pop culture
>partly shaved head
>liberal arts student

Eh, could be worse. Most people already know I'm a terrible person, but if something like that happened, I'd be leaving to a different state anyway and starting a whole new social media persona.

>female
That is it. That is all they need to be for me to know they don't have the agency required to make informed decisions.

>cuckgaze
A general look a man has when you look them in they eyes and they aren't sizing you up as a potential adversary. Its a very pathetic look (like in OP pic).

You don't need to delve into their habits or what they spend their money on. If you can't just look someone in the face and see their ailments, you probably are the problem.

>Thick black rimmed glasses
>Colored hair
>Wears those thin scarf things
>Exclusively uses apple products

And the worst is if the person displays one of those (((Coexist))) stickers anywhere - automatic nope.avi

>Hnnnngggggg, yes oh yes goyim, ignore the fact that if you tried hard enough you could have a milf at home you're that married to that could do the same thing for you! Ooohhhhhhhh, yes please leer at the sexy ladies at Starbucks dropping blue pills into their coffee! I'm as hard as the diamonds that my people covet so highly just thinking of all that pent up sexual frustration being released into your hand at home after looking at those milfs!

You're just jealous of my serratus

>terrible person
>for opposing degeneracy and white genocide

You're either an irredeemable cucksoul or Jew shill. Either way, fuck off and die with your subtle poisons.

> Has EVER lived with their parents.

I had my own place and a six figure job before I was even in nursery while you were all leeches I bet.

I would attribute this to not trying to blind in but staying low to strike when needed. If anyone is a neo nazi out irl, you get shunned. You could literally lose your job. By staying low and keeping appearances things get done. Like electing Trump with a strong white vote. Sometimes you have to learn from the kikes.

>implying redpilling people off your real social networking account isn't the deepest redpill

So all of Eastern Europe then??

Underrated

She's not that right wing is she wants a career

>has ever owned

There wasn't really much choice when the 2 dropped for americans.

>You're either an irredeemable cucksoul or Jew shill.
Not in the least my friend, I'm just aware of how normie optics work and I know my place in their minds. I'm not actually a terrible person, but the perception is that if I support traditional values, I'm literally Hitler. Take that away from them by owning the label and not giving two fucks and suddenly the power is in my hands.

>is a human
Never trust a human.
Around homos there will be shlomos.

I'm with you on that, but if you read his post he in no way states that. In fact it's the opposite, he wants them to think he's """""""normal"""""""".

I was grown in a vat in my own lab. I guess you're just a late bloomer

>drumph

SS-Obergruppenführer Berger is not impressed.

Collegebro here. Social media red flag is so true.

Social media may not denote political alignment, but it does absolutely paint you as a faggot normie who rather read facebook feeds than actual news or other timewaster.

What makes social media unforgivable is that 90% of people are idiots, and if you care what your retarded acquaintance constantly think than you probably are in good company.

Apple II was awful. Fuck off. If you don't want Commodore just get an IBM compatible.

Do you own it or does the company own it and you use it?

>doesn't realize that despite his complaint, he himself worries about what others think of him on Sup Forums
>this is why he fishes for (You)s

>implying social media isn't a good litmus test for finding where your peers reside
>implying having social media means you only read news there

Is that Schulz' son

I have an Apple // I bought for £5 from a car boot sale. Does that count?

I have Facebook to communicate with some family members that do not live in America.

.8/1

.2/.25

If your litmus test is literallly "If you use social media, then you have strands of retard," you dont need to probe social media for anything.

Secondly, I wasnt really concerned about people relying on facebook feed news. Ive already forsaken the user as inherently knuckledraggers

>has family members that do not live in America

Guys forget like 95% of women just do what they are told and try to evade conflict.

>being this inactive

so youre saying he should go to the myriad of small "local" coffee shops that spawn even more insufferable and worthless types instead?

Every hungarian I see on facebook is an antisemite

Some of us like to interact with other people in the real world. Social media facilitates that by separating the wheat from the chaff. I can test people where they aren't going to put up a front or put on a face and find out if they're worth my time

>Not brewing your own coffee
>Not using a thermos
shiggy diggy

>easier to use than Windows
wut

This. All you little kids need to fuck right off. Modern Apple computers are basically just hobbled PC

kys immediately

>Take that away from them by owning the label and not giving two fucks and suddenly the power is in my hands

You literally just said you'd leave the state and start a new 'social media persona' if you were found out? How is that "owning the label" you lying moron?

You're fucking tryhard trash, through and through. All you care about is pleasing others - thus your "social media persona" and saying one thing, then immediately saying the opposite to me. GO BACK TO PLEBBIT. Then die in a fire. We don't want normie like-whore Jew-felchers here.

so everybody on Sup Forums basically

Thinks democracy is a good system

It's because of the MILFs at FourBucks that I think it's a fuckin monument to stupidity. Believe it or not it's that kind of dumb shit consumer that keeps our shitty ass economy just above water.

Alcoholics

They are always terrible people

Smokers are 50/50

This is why your country will be the last remaining white nation. Even though your people started out as raiding savages who were eventually tamed by the civilized indo-europeans.