Just your daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board. God bless and have a great day

Just your daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board. God bless and have a great day

Other urls found in this thread:

theancientbridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/his_letter.pdf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amen, brother!

may God bless you aswell!

Christ has risen!

Amen.

Christfags and cuckservatives need to go

Attende Domine et miserere!

Daily reminder that you superstitious retards don't belong here.

Everyone knows this.

May the everlasting light shine in your hearts and guide you!

When the crusades begin, you won't be the last to go.

This.
Sup Forums belongs to Kek

I prefer to listen to the teachings of an Asian guy rather than some weird Arab guys.

Perhaps when you reincarnate, you will have a higher IQ.

May the Lord bless you and keep you
May the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you
May the Lord look upon you with favor and give you peace

>superstitious retards don't belong here.

does that include Kekism

I hope so my friend, God bless you all in Jesus name!

I ask you Lord to bless everyone on this board, reveal yourself to those who don't believe, and let your presence and love be felt by everyone in Jesus name. Amen.

BTW, I just read the letter Pilate wrote to Tiberius about Jesus for the first time, super fascinating!

Check it out: theancientbridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/his_letter.pdf

did you know that "amen" means Amon-Ra? google it

>following a Jewish religion
Oh no its retarded

>666

>I hope so my friend, God bless you all in Jesus name!

>I ask you Lord to bless everyone on this board, reveal yourself to those who don't believe, and let your presence and love be felt by everyone in Jesus name. Amen.

T-thanks mephesto

Cool! What an interesting nod to historical ancestors as we continue our attempt to figure out our existence and meaning in this life and a closer relationship with God!

Thanks, Poland bro!

>(((Sup Forums)))

i wish it were christian

Christianity is a Jewish ploy against the white race.

Christianity is a Semitic religion. Kek is the only pure choice.

lol

Explain the atheism in communism, then.

Correlation =/= causation
And secondly it's the nature of Christianity that's makes atheism so bad eastern religions provide even the atheist for a way of life

Neo-Hellenism and Neo-Ogdoism are the future of the white race. Jesus was a pacifist cunt who got murdered. Kek kills Muslims, exposed Jews, and brings choas to the establishment. Christians are simply our useful idiots.

funny how you're trying to stop existing huh

>eastern religions provide even the atheist for a way of life
>t. cannibal

either you're a proxy or a muzz

Obviously user life and death are temporary

>canabalism is legal in the United States
>a small group or individuals who have shunned society and live according to a strict cult represent a religion
WeW

>small
can you provide a figure?
genuinely curious how many there are

>shill

Hi Satan

True aghoris will be around 100 that's it

Man I wish I could be religious

I ditched semitic religion and I'm no neopagan, but some of the teachings of Buddhism resonate with me. I'm learning more about it. Maybe it is simply a matter of finding one that works for you.

i was hoping you'd cite some source.
oh well, i was really asking out of curiosity and not as some talking point for argumentation

hahaha faggot

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, I bless this thread. I forgive you all for being a bunch of insufferable faggots. May the Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on our souls.

God cannot exist. It is impossible for a being to be omnipotent (see omnipotence paradox).

Then it is also impossible for the universe to exist, but here we are.

You can be Christian and follow a Buddhist philosophy

How will their be a source? They live in seclusion, they rarely interact with the outside world the only time you see them are during big Hindu festivals

They eat dead people and drink their own piss.

Hope you find peace. It is difficult for everyone.

For a being of physical matter it is impossible indeed.

In order for God to be real (he is) he cannot be of this world.

>John 18:36

I've considered it. I don't really understand how Buddhism falls under the purview of religion, as Buddha is more of a concept and less of a superhuman controlling power, at least from my layman's understanding of Buddhism.

Buddhists don't see it as a religion. You can incorporate Buddhism into any religious view

Yes they eat dead people and no they don't drink their own piss

That's partly what appeals to me. Obviously Buddhism is as old and sectionalized as most religions, but it doesn't often require a belief in specific supernatural system.

Nope, don't deceive yourself

You're either for him, or against him, there is no middle ground

yeah but youre still a fag

Wow, what an amazing, new, challenging opinion. So much room for discussion too. Really fantastic argument my dude. I sure hope my retort measures up! Here I go.

NUH UH NOPE.AVI SMUGREACTIONPIC.GIF

in that reza aslan video, one was shitting in his own hand, then eating it, before throwing it at him.
i don't think drinking their own piss is far beyond the scope of what they'd practice.
didn't gandhi drink his own piss too?

It must be awful to not even be able to worship without worrying about being judged.

>reaz Aslan
I stopped reading their go read about them that show was just fear mongering and no gandhi did not drink his own pee

Please stop riling up the atheists. This board may raise my blood pressure by leaps and bounds but it is far more manageable when I don't have to see this particular brand of sperging.

"See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ."
(Colossians 2:8)

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."
(Matthew 12:30)

"For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths."
(2 Timothy 4:3-4)

Damn, your holy book sure proved that your holy book is true. Mmmm really reels my rod in.

Buddhism is a great system for self-improvement and finding peace with the self, but I wish I could believe in the overarching purpose and postmortem existence of the semitic religions. If I could convince myself that living a principled life would mean I would meet again with my deceased family members and friends, maybe I would be happier. I'd like to think my conscious experience won't end with my last breath. I just can't resolve the ethical and logical issues of it.

If you want a hivemind where everyone believes the same thing go back to plebbit
Sup Forums is a board for literally ANYONE. (and there's nothing you can do about it)

>it's the nature of Christianity that's makes atheism so bad
Atheism makes itself bad. They are philosophically inept, and fall for their own traps. More often than not, they even hate philosophy.

Religious claims:
>Your body is the temple of God.
>The kingdom of God is within you.

Atheist replacements:
>Your body is the temple of nothing.
>The kingdom of nothing is within you.
You can see the anti-human sentiment immediately. They still use the religious claims until somebody asks them the question: "Is something holy?"

I know that feel too well. I deeply wish I could believe in Heaven and God, but it just isn't true. It's no wonder that Asians came up with Buddhism. They have such high average IQs I assume they experience the same existential problem more often and have a harder time dismissing it with comfortable lies.

does anyone else save .txt files with quotes and argumentation for certain things to look over before posting about something?
i just realized it's kind of psychotic. i have 78 files
i was going to write up an amazing rebuttal to the omnipotence paradox meme, but i'll just post my disjointed notes instead

t. cidf shill

The universe is not an omnipotent being you idiot.

>For a being of physical matter it is impossible indeed.
No, just for any being, not only beings made of matter. It is literally impossible.

Your god is seing you on this board like pic related.

>The universe is not an omnipotent being you idiot.

Says who?

You know, the more I read about high level christian theology, the less and less their God sounds like the Yahweh in the Bible: genocidal, bloodthirsty, jealous, vicious and warlike. Are Christians even sure they aren't essentially worshipping the devil by proxy?

user in Hinduism their has been a school of atheism forever you can be an atheist and still be a hindu the point is Hindusim treats itself as a way of life dharma(actions that keep the universe together) are still expected out of them so they can not believe in God and still be productive members of the society, I believe Christianity creation a ruckus out of atheism made it so

>genocidal, bloodthirsty, jealous, vicious and warlike
opinions noted

Amen

God bless you all
greetings from one of the few non-secular countries left in this world

dont tell me what to believe, you cuck faggot.

Well let me try to be more objective. He is certainly not opposed to total war, including the slaughter of civilians. I doubt a perfect being wouldn't have a better solution to many of the problems that God solves or solves-by-proxy with destruction and violence. Please, if you're genuine I'm interested in talking about this. If you're just LARPing or you haven't actually read the Bible, tell me now.

christians unironically on Sup Forums

this just shows how fundamentally hypocritical christfags are

i'm sure one will reply to this with some impressive mental gymnastics and goat herder fairytales just like their brothers the muslims

how is such aggressive recruitment to another monkey religion like islam not an instant b&?

Satan is all around us every single day. Just because he is around does not mean us Christians have to play into his deception and lies

I'm catholic

you're literally supporting an anonymous image board of nigger dicks and gore threads, you fucking chimp

>I doubt a perfect being would
how would you know, as an imperfect being?
you can't really see what else is in play, what butterflies are being stepped on

i'm genuine, but this conversation is sort of a nonstarter.
i think it's God's prerogative to do with us whatever he wills, especially given the fact that we're all sinners, and His justice is perfect.

Says me. If you think otherwise please provide evidence.

As you have noticed, atheism is not capable of standing on its own feet.
Let all the flowers blossom.

That is very far from the truth

Fuck, what a nightmarish point of view. Just a plaything for a hostile malevolent God to torture at it's leisure. Fuck that. I'm sure you can smugly say that it's justice is perfect. I wonder how you'd feel while burning forever for your "sins".

I just realized that atheists are our sadducees.

It's actually a Kek board by the looks of it.

and Babylonian Catholics aren't Christians
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

except it does...atheism existed long before the abrahamic goat trash

pic related. it's your argument being crucified

btw, don't bother posting anymore of your "arguments" since it will always boil down to some irrational belief shit like "god is in all the flowers and you can't disprove it"

>atheism existed long before the abrahamic goat trash
A very different atheism. It's always just a shadow of the dominant religion. Maybe it is a big shadow at times.

lol. Yes because when Christ saw things he didn't like or agree with he just let them go away and didn't try to fix it or help them see the error of their ways. You as the non-Christian are definitely the right one.

>"god is in all the flowers and you can't disprove it"
Let all the flowers blossom is a maoist slogan. However, unlike Mao, I intend to watch the flowers trample themselves.

Who are you?

>malevolent
>mal - bad
>volent - will
wrong.
He has good will, it's just sometimes His means of bringing about the state of affairs that he wants for the endgame he has in mind for humanity can hurt our feelings. :^(((

Just your daily reminder for OP to do pic related

>pic related. it's your argument being crucified
It's my argument being highlighted. Your body is the temple of nothing.

>nigger dicks
Oh no! Nudity!
>gore threads
Oh no! Violence! How can we survive having witnessed it?

If the Sadducees are the atheists, the Pharisees are the Jews, the Essenes are the Christians, are the Muslims the Zealots?