Being involved in so much hatred is hurting my heart

Being involved in so much hatred is hurting my heart

I don't disagree with what you all believe but it's getting to be too much

I don't want to have such a pessimistic, adversarial world-view

I don't want to care about any of this shit, I just want it to go away, for people to behave normally and for our leaders to do the right thing and not try to fuck us over

It's exhausting living like this, it's all I think about, I feel a tremendous burden, that it's my personal responsibility to save the world and that I'm failing to do so, and that I'm being judged for not doing what needs to be done. everything is so wrong, I don't know how to solve anyone else's problems and I shouldn't have to

And I feel it still and fail

Bother

people are scum and only understand greed or violence, nothing new..

Get a girl or boyfriend and everything becomes so much easier.

Then don't.

But don't stand in our way. eh?

/pol is a christian board m8.

Maybe you should think about Jesus and how he shitposted in the forums of his day.

she was a HOOOO UUUHHHHH

this is what I do instead of caring about sports or movies. I'm actually a moderate centrist, I just want to see how far we can take this.

We offered the world a compromise.

Last night I asked my wife, who is German and immigrated to the U.S. at age 25, "What if Hitler did nothing wrong. I mean what if Hitler literally did NOTHING wrong?" She paused and thought for a moment before I continued. You see, she has been conditioned her whole life to bear the shame of the war. I have tried to red-pill her in the past, but she had been blue pilled at a young age. Sometimes it's the little things that will slowly open one's eyes to reality. Never give up fighting the machine brother.

> It's exhausting living like this, it's all I think about
You're right. We are tired. We need to sleep.

Pathetic fucking wimp. Grow a pair, and learn to laugh at the madness of it all.

gtfo ctr shill cuck

"""hate"""??
you mean FACTS AND LOGIC

dumb ass nigger lover

this place is super toxic, your visits should last long at all and with long breaks.

Get off your damn computer and find yourself a wife and a good job. Make as many babies as you can and enlighten them politically as they grow up. Know your history. If your kids know what USSR and Mao and modern Leftism are, they will carry the torch of Liberty into the next generation, seeing how ours is lost.

I agree with most of the stuff posted here and i feel no hatred towards anyone.
You can be knowledgeable of the facts and still not be pessimistic.
Its not your personal responsibility to save the world, save yourself.

Don't think about from a hatred aspect. It's not about hatred, it's about pointing out the truth to as many people as possible so that there are more people accepting truths and acting rationally. The end game is the betterment of all mankind, all races, all cultures, all peoples, and it comes from a love of humanity, not hatred.

Spain is right, this place is a dump. Take a break from time, forget about Sup Forums for a few days/weeks, don't stay here too long.

Don't meme out of hatred

Meme out of a love for your people and the survival of civilization. See to it that one day good people can live in peace and harmony and be free to dream until we break free of these earthly binds.

Completely serious answer; meme magic.

we're soldiers user, we must suffer to allow the people worth being preserved to have a good future full of happiness and prosperity

>"I'll sell my soul to the devil if it can open you the gates of paradise."

This part of the red-pill my friend. Eventually it will pass, and you will evolve into the Western Man you were always meant to be; enlightened, wizened, and with newfound purpose.

back to ribbit, this isn't your fucking blog, kid

jesus christ, what has happened to Sup Forums?

we're going to war soon, you aint seen nothing yet

Not really. All you'd be doing is attaching your misery to someone who's probably just as messed up as you are.

You need Christ.
Pray for the true God King to come.
Everything is pointing to Him returning soon.
If you aren't seeking Christ then there's a red pill you haven't taken. That or you've fallen for the atheist black pill which creates despair and more rage and hatred.

That's the only way to find peace within the red pill.