Why are libertarians such smug insufferable pieces of shit?

Why are libertarians such smug insufferable pieces of shit?

Isn't it essentially conservatism for the indecisive and weak?

Why are OPS such fags?

Its basically just people afraid to do whats necessary.

Much like commies they don't want to take a hard stance against any particular group because that would be mean/racist etc.

So lets just legalize everything, and open our borders to everyone!
That way nobody will ever have to be punished or hurt by the system.

yes, Libertarian really are retards that are as bad or worse than commies.
They are just less of a threat because everyone knows they are retarded.
Where as commies are good liars.

No. We are people who feel strong enough to make it on our own. So we like liberty.

Many of us are on the right-wing's side in the current conflicts. If you want to alienate us from the right-wing, you are probably a shill.

When Autism Meets American Conservatism

i'm a libertarian and am very much against open borders. what defines me as such is the fact that i believe that the government should be relegated to protecting the interests of its citizens. this means noninterventionist policies regarding the economy and protection of the integrity of the free market. seeing as open borders harm the local populace both economically and (in some cases) physically, i cannot endorse that idea. so, it seems like you just generalised the shit out of a movement. nice job, lad.

It's essentially an idealistic view that can't work in practice, similar to communism. The ideas sound great on paper, but their application in reality will always be hampered by people acting like people

>Why are libertarians such smug insufferable pieces of shit?

Like all right wingers, they're rural and suburban retards, which means they lack the most basic social skills that are required to function as a human being, due to the lack of exposure to the kinds of diverse and complex social interactions that you can only experience in large and globalized cities.

OP is mostly wrong, but some right. Libertarianism is young conservatism. Libertarians learned based on past experiences that governments don't solve problems. They simply haven't applied result-based experiences to consider society. Most libertarians that I know are introverts and don't associate with many people - almost to a man hard-working, intelligent, but isolated.

>my specific infallible brand of libertarianism has never been tried!
ok bud, the thing is everyone knows what the core values of your movement are. Whether you personally come up with some cookie cutter perfect system or not doesn't matter to the big picture.

Just grow a pair and become a real nationalist already.

Libertarians essentially believe all the things conservatives claim to believe in.

I moved to major city with left leaning ideology, and have since swung to the right.

>that one Canadian who starts every post with "rural, and suburban retards"
LEAF'D

...wasn't the united states a basically libertarian country until the cousin-fucking cripple racist FDR cocked things up and paved the way for the military industrial complex?

(correct me if i'm wrong. my american history isn't exatly A+)

>Isn't it essentially conservatism for the indecisive and weak?

Conservatives and Liberals pick and choose when they like big government authority and deficit spending.

So wow are we Libertarians the indecisive ones?

This is stupid. I'm way more social than most liberals I know. I can separate my point of view on race from how I treat other people. Cities breed very advanced racists.

who is this qt

It would be hard to call it libertarian but you're onto something. At this point we need government to legitimize racism tho. It would be nice to dismantle it but we're past that being a possibility.

Yeah, she's cute. Legitimately beautiful.

/Thread

Provide support for your assertions

I consider myself a libertarian.

Most my views are aligned with conservative views. I hate big government, I think it's absolutely toxic, and I hate liberals for constantly pushing for it. I can't stress how much I fucking hate them. Small government backed by a big government is the way to go honestly.

When was the last time you took part in a local election? It's tragic how were all lumped in together when we all want and need different things.

it was close enough, right? i mean, the colonies did revolt over taxes...and the first "war" fought after the revolution was over taxes on whiskey. That makes the US look like a real "TAXATION IS THEFT" place.

Fastest way to restore good christian value and white cultural heritage, as it will be these people who thrive in Libertarian system.

Conservatism differs from country to country and be eat.

Libertarianism is a variant of classical liberalism.

You are politically illerate.

>segregation
>high taxation
>military draft
>alcohol outlawed at certain points
>drugs stiffly outlawed
>strictly Christian
>had a period of time of hanging faggots and burning whores publicly.
No, The USA was never libertarian.

>small government backed by a big government

who do you mean by this?

oh btw, crimea is ukraine

>conservatism for the indecisive and weak?
Living by your own volition rather than in the comfort of being surrounded by those cowed into conformity...

Libertarianism is ubermensch tier. Shame they are amassing fools who simply see the ideology as a "third option".

how much of this was codified into law (apart from the obvious bits, of course)? also, if it was, how much of it was on a state-by-state basis?

Gary Johnson, your libertarian candidate in 2012, and 2016.

also, pretty much any speaker at Libertarian conventions.

Theodore Roosevelt kinda started things off with the growth of the U.S. government by the creation of the federal reserve and the adoption of the 16th amendment (the amendment which allowed the U.S. federal government to tax income)

That wasn't his question

>crimea is ukraine
someone didn't keep attention during history classes.

So basically, before Theodore, the US. was somewhat libertarian and before Lincoln, the U.S. was primarily libertarian

Because Liberalism is a mental illness.

Julie Borowski.

I think there is some truth to that.

didn't ukraine hand over ballistic missiles (with nuclear warheads, mind you) to russia after the dissolution of the SU based on the promise that russia wouldn't violate their territorial integrity? i'm aware that demographically crimea leans more towards russia, but that's how the borders were drawn in 1991 and that's how they shall remain.

10/10 would violate the NAP for and cum in her ass

Yeah I think Americans have that sort of attitude in us. It was (perhaps more importantly) also a Christian nation back then. Personally I think libertarianism is not pragmatic today. We need to make the government more obsolete than it already is to destroy it.

but libertarianism (i may be wrong) isn't about destroying the government. it seems more pragmatic to simply curtail its power so that it fulfils its original role without treading on its citizens (which is why you have guns btw).

What Is The Meaning Of Typing Like This?

Why the hate for libertarians?

People think libertarianism = ancap and it's retarded.

I'm a nationalist that likes free speech, border control, capitalism and small government. If you Nazi LARPers can't handle it then that's your problem.

>le all libertarians want open borders meme

Neck yourself.

errr... no.

Before Lincoln the Federal Government wasn't much more than a means to provide common defense and regulate trade--citizens were citizens of their State, and considered their State to be their country, and none of the States could be called "libertarian"

you're a fucking idiot or a troll either way kys

>open borders
Nah, as a Libertarian I realize we're decades if not centuries before our society could be decentralized enough to be fine with open borders. It's not something I'm worried about in my lifetime.

I'm simply for less government and staying out of people's lives as much as possible.

It was a highly conservative country--the only reason there was much conflict was because New England conservatism and southern conservatism were pretty different. To call it "libertarian" just because there wasn't a Federal income tax is ahistorical and absurd.

look at me and my libertarian gf. u jelly brah?
smashed that shit last night shit was so cash
yeah u jelly.

>I'm a nationalist that likes ...government
taxes are theft, mr (((libertarian)))

>none of the States could be called "libertarian"
wew lad. how about you read "the not so wild, wild west"
we had a libertARYAN paradise

shes pretty.

Please make sure to adhere to the NAP.

>they don't want to take a hard stance against any particular group because that would be mean/racist etc
Legalize all drugs and the niggers die from smoking crack.
Legalize all drugs and the white trash die from heroine.
Get rid of social safety nets and the niggers have to be productive members of society.
Get rid of social safety nets and the incentive for being a single mother goes away.

I'm a libertarian because it fixes every problem. When you finally become responsible for yourself with no government to have your back, you either adapt or die. I'm guessing most niggers won't adapt.

Open borders is bullshit though.

naw, when it comes to my women I seize the means of reproduction if you get what im saying ;)

will the free market fix your teeth?

Not really States then, were they? More like carved out bits of territory that led Americans to make war on one another.

Tis sad the original 13 States gave equal power to what was conquered territories (the conquering people subjecting themselves to rule by those inhabiting the lands they conquered!)--this was absurd, and sped up the decay, because the territories were filled with radical profiteers (and the wealth of East coast banking interests).

weaponized autism.

Nice gf, horrible vampire freak tooth. xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

>Isn't it essentially conservatism for the indecisive and weak?
no, retard.

100% correct

Oh wow, I'm glad that they can understand a soft science, that never has one settled answer for anything, and therefore repeatedly understands and misunderstands how the economy works at the same time...depending on who is in power at the time.

Economics is a bullshit field of study parading around as a 'science' because academics can't admit they are partially equivalent to Miss Cleo.

Libertarians, who base so much of their political philosophy on overlapping economic beliefs, are destined for pitfalls when encountering real governments.

>> There is and never has been, a libertarian state because of the above reasons

mister gary johnson pls.

>smart enough to not be a communist
>dumb enough to actively avoid being a "conservative"

kill the weak. kill LIBS.

grow up dork. you can't pick and choose and plug and play. meanwhile communists are laughing at you while they rape your mom. fucking lib dweebs. grow a pair. it's ok.

>Why are libertarians such smug insufferable pieces of shit?

libertarianism is attractive if you assume you are smarter, better managing, and more valuable than most other people

so you can fuck and rob them in the free market, rather than getting robbed

The whole libertarian slogan is smug, "I am sure I can make better decisions than the government, so let me do them"