Let's be honest. Hillary won. She won by over 3 million votes

Let's be honest. Hillary won. She won by over 3 million votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States

Epic meems xDDD
I'll le see y'all on rebbit
*turns 360° and walks away*

{}:/\[]

Aww what's the matter sweeties, can't handle the truth?

Nice proxy, leaf.

Popular vote was not the contest, so no she didn't win.

shill, shariablue, CTR, jew
did I cover all the bases? m

>Your alternate reality where Hillary won
>The truth

The truth is that the US is a representative republic, not a direct democracy, so Trump won as a matter of fact. Thus is truth.

and sage

Who is the current president of America?

Well then who won?

*touches your penis*
Haha looking floppy, my dude

Then why isn't she president?

Aww what's the matteer sweetie, buttmad over Trump winning the election that both candidates signed up for?

You mean 6 gorillion.

>3 million illegals
>counting as voters
Naw

but if you turn 360 you cannot walk away because your facing the original direction

remember to sage so that bait threads don't get any attention

>walk away backwards

"IF WE CHANGE THE RULES OF THE GAME I WOULD HAVE WON!!!!"

let's be honest, op's still a virgin

I can le fix that

Daily reminder that popular vote dose not matter at all when electoral votes is what decides who is president. Learn the rules of a country before you start shitposting achmed. Saged

40 millions spent for that shitty ms paint pic.

>being this new

Another loser

fpbp

>Not knowing that Australians are the primordial shitposters

Nice LARP

She didn't win the game according to the rules. Those rules are unironically the only ones the bitch's brownstoning operation wont permit her to break.

I love these threads.
The memes are great.

Just like basketball, some baskets are worth more than others. The team with the most points wins, not the most baskets. This is not a game of fussball, dude.

Yeah, but they're better at it than that, with a hint of wit. That looks like low quality leafposting.

>Let's be honest. Hillary won.

Yes, she won the popular vote. Fortunately for everyone however, having a majority in the popular vote is not the objective they were shooting for, so in the end it's little more than an irrelevant statistic.

Better luck in 2020.

Wrong!

He's just a child. This must have been an assignment from the shitposting academy.

Sage

Hillary should have been president. She won the popular vote.

Sup Forums was never pro Trump anyway

Why is she sucking on his navel?

Too bad democrats are too fucking stupid to not clump together like the dingleberries they are.

Fucking hell

This thread was an experiment

Sup Forums is so easy to bait it's unreal. Average internet IQ here is extremely low. Not even leddit would fall for this.

You're not even trying

> hillary
> winner
Pick one
fuck hillary and fuck the CiA!

Can these threads be deleted on sight?

sage

Popular vote is as dumb a way to elect a leader as any. It completely ignores the qualitative and lends all legitimacy to the quantitative. The could NEVER lead to any problems right? I mean the fact that you have men who provide the backbone of security, and infrastructure in this country, taking on police and military and dangerous construction jobs, and they all get the same exact amount of votes as the purple haired sjw that wouldn't lift a finger to defend the country or do anything really that provides a vital function of society. Yeah that will just go on forever nope no tears in the fabric of society there.

For those who are roleplaying or reliving these threads, keep in mind these were genuinely obnoxious back the and are only meta-funny post election because of the results.

How many votes do you think Democrats would lose if we joined the rest of the civilized world and enacted voter identification laws?

My bet is over 5 million votes.
There's a reason liberals are terrified of an otherwise very progressive policy used by most of the rest of the first world.

Stay mad, Trumpshill.

FPBP if I ever saw it.

mah popular vote.

Another idiot with a keyboard.
Sage

Why would I be mad, the guy I voted for won according to the standard democratic process, by which all states are fairly represented regardless of their population size.

It felt great. Watching Hillary lose felt GREAT.

>trumptards have literally lack this much self awareness

Progressive memes are real

Saged.

>nyc elections commissioner brags dems commit voter fraud in big cities
>hillary "wins" popular vote in coastal cities
>trump claims illegals vote in the millions
>(((media))) freaks out
>clinton campaign operative jill stein demands recount
>turns out trump won the popular vote
>democrat party pulls the plug on recount after being embarrassed

Turns out those years of studies that show illegals vote to the tune of millions in the general election were right. Golly, no wonder democrats hate the idea of voter ID.

TLDR; Hillary is a double nigger, she lost popular and electoral votes.

youtube.com/watch?v=zT0Rjc6jKCg

Jonathan Crawley
Jonathan Crawley
Jonathan Crawley

>Why is she sucking on his navel?

Only a micro-penis would ask this question.

Jonathan Crawley hey is this you or do you work with him at Crew/Shareblue?

fuck off shill

Let's be honest: go suck Podestas dick

>hillary
>lose

roflmao

5 million of which were either illegal or duplicate votes.

STOP POSTING IS SLIDE THREADS YOU RETARDS

wrong image

>She won by over 3 million votes.
Funny how Hillary won in all states with no voter ID law... funny ... very funny

all after the fact and you're forgetting

Sup Forums is dumber then leddit

Why even bother voting?

Drumpf is garbage.

Shillary is garbage.

Y'all are doomed either way. Who gives a shit about who won? You either get shit or shit.

That is the biggest redpill you'll have to swallow - that your vote doesn't matter because the candidates were garbage. Your vote changes nothing.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck Shillary.

no...there is another.

>fat tumblr girl calls you sweetie

we are reaching levels of irony that should not even be possible.

kys brock sucker

I hate when I take more chess pieces than my opponent, but they insist they won because they put my king into "checkmate", whatever the fuck that is. Sounds like bullshit. I TOOK MORE PIECES, I WIN DAMNIT!

I think i've posted a picture with caption Shareblue_crew_sample_drumpf08(rename) twenty times now but they still fall for it.