HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

Drumpf BTFO! How will he ever recover?

>American politics

that's pretty cool
did you make it?

Mom must be bringing the tendies when she gets off work. This user put in a lot of work to watch his favorites cartoons, very wholesome.

the_donald was a mistake

Corn Syrup > Heroin

Guy in picture has a hobby, a job and isn't afraid to have fun
OP: smelly fuckboy in hot basement shilling for 0.1
an hour, probably shitskin

Knives > Wiffle Bats

Doesn't this fool know that deserting from the nights watch is punishable by death?

Nice cake ngl

Nig Nog knife
>trumpfags

Deja vu, this thread again.

1 Human being > 3/5ths of a human being

Retards aren't human

People with an emotional attachment to a shitty politician are retarded

People with emotional attachments to politicians > people with emotional attachments to mulattoes

I like this comic. It's a weird thing to enjoy the propaganda of your enemy, almost empowering.
Mean while taking joy in their cries at your propaganda.

Kek

So the side you're on and the side you're against are just different levels of retards?

Spoken like a true T R U M P F A G

He looks just like the Murdoch Murdoch representation of r/the_donald.

Fuck, white people look off as fuck.

>nationalists are in the right consistently
>anti-nationalists are in the wrong consistently

"uh excuse me drumpfkins, being completely right is too extreme and is a sign of stupidity, you need to be at least partly wrong in order to pass my arbitrary standards of acceptable levels of enthusiasm :)"

Cool cake man, keep up the good work
Don't listen to these able-ist fatshaming commies

I'm going to buy this pen

What? He is a voter, he looks happy, he made a creative cake, and has someone to share it with. What is your specific criticism of the person in the image?

Man child.
Facebook frog is the new rage comic.

>t. 300lb landwhale

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

He's overweight

I didn't say that he had no faults. I was asking OP why he is reacting to the image with contemptuous laughter.