French police finally get some balls and respond with force to rioters

>French police finally get some balls and respond with force to rioters

>shoot an innocent Chinese man

trib.al/tRw81ui

Is there a bigger joke of a country than France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnMVBM2b_0o
youtube.com/watch?v=pHkJ0bnuVsc
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9914895/How-China-came-to-worship-the-mango-during-the-Cultural-Revolution.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-35461265
youtube.com/watch?v=eTyqoMUkbGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>innocent
The funny part is that the Chinese government officially reacted to that shit and demanded justice...

He wasn't innocent: he provoked them into forcing his home with insults and because it sounded like he was hurting someone. Then he attacked and hurt a policeman with scissors for fish and the policeman's colleague had to shoot. After that chinks chimped out, burning police cars, litterally like niggers and sandniggers do.

Chinks don't send their best here. Those who live in such neighbourhoods are as much trash as arabs and niggers. And worse: they don't even speak french.

Why you brits hate France so much? At least this particular problem looks rather similar for you and them

Good to know.

DINDU NUFFIN

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>innocent
>known for anger management issues and violence
>"cooking" fish at 11PM
The worst part is that since the riot police have been ordered to not do shit against rioters of any kind, (((chinks))) took that opportunity to behave like niggers : throwing rocks and burning cars.

Now everybody feels entitled to behave like a nigger here, far-leftists and european hooligans too. They think that with this country turning to shit with mass terrorism and such, this kind of behavior isn't so bad by comparison and that they won't get punished.

Zero tolerance and a large and profitable prison system have to be established.

Why do liberals hate the Chinese so much but can't resist Muslim and black cock

kinda funny how chinese officials were concerned about human lives

And immediate deportation for every foreign criminal of course. Concentration camps and forced labor if the country of origin refuses to have them back.

Read the thread you dumb leaf. Those chinks behaved like niggers.

France is a fucking racist country. The cuck French need to recognise that messing around with Asians is not gonna end up well.

>Chinese
>human
it's fucking nothing

>youtube.com/watch?v=OnMVBM2b_0o

Yep.

>Is there a bigger joke of a country than France?
England

>Is there a bigger joke of a country than France?

>Why you brits hate France so much?
We don't really. It's mostly just memes. Any real animosity between England and France dissipated centuries ago.

*don't shoot the chink whos trying to kill the police officer*
AHAH FRANCE KEK COUNTRY LMAO
*shoot it*
Woo thats mean.

Meanwhile in Bongistan : Police let the sharia police doing their work, never use their gun because of "tolerance", and offers 400 young white teen to their islamic masters.

It's just face-saving,

>*don't shoot the chink whos trying to kill the police officer*
The guys wasn't trying to kill one your cuck police officers.
More likely the police were a bunch of sissies, so they sent in 50 armed men to fight one guy with scissors.

puhhh... singpore chink goes full rampage now.

>can't restrain a 160 cm chinaman armed with a pair of dull scissors

christ how embarrassing

>goes full rampage now.
No, I don't have a license to drive a truck.

>Any real animosity between England and France dissipated centuries ago.

You're still a faggot for sinking our ships.

Yes he was.
Police takes 0 risk when someone is trying to kill them.

Parisian chinks are butthurt because they're easy target for the sandniggers and no one is helping them. They'll soon go back to mindless drone mode.

www.webm.land/w/EdAv/

I'm betting french cops are arab too desu

Also, they need to step up their hooker game. Asians are know to like children till their 30s, yet every fucking Chink hooker at Belleville looks like she's 60. I'd much rather walk an extra 15m to Saint Denis and get my cock sucked by a healthy looking negresse.

He had the scissor cos he was slicing fish.
Yes, police take zero risk, yes. But shooting is disproportionate.

*known to look like
Kek

>But shooting is disproportionate.
In a knife fight, nobody win.

Nice tune

>chinese
>innocent
Pick one

>Parisian chinks are butthurt because they're easy target for the sandniggers and no one is helping them
Yup they are easy targets, but that's cos the French police are a bunch of cucks.

>He had the scissor cos he was slicing fish.
You don't know shit about what kind of scissor it was. And even though, the policeman has no time to see what it actually is. One thing is sure : It hurted him.

Chinks should beware.
They have more opportunities than Muslims and niggers right now but if they begin to behave like those 2 groups they'll be treated the same way.

Who the fuck cuts fish with sissors

>but that's cos the French police are a bunch of cucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=pHkJ0bnuVsc

Don't talk out of your ass.

>Not looking through intersections before crossing them
>in China of all places
Dude was just suicidal at that point

Here

> behave like niggers
You think niggers craving watermelons is bad?
Chinks FUCKING WORSHIPED mangoes!
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9914895/How-China-came-to-worship-the-mango-during-the-Cultural-Revolution.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-35461265
youtube.com/watch?v=eTyqoMUkbGk

>scissors for fish
the fuck is that

Thanks senpai

>Chinese
>innocent

Pick just only one, but i'm not even surprise considering the flag

France is the worst country in the world since 2002.
I want to go in the USA and get a green card, could Sup Forums provide one of their sisters to marry me?

I'm almost an Aryan, please....

thats chicken famalam

>>shoot an innocent Chinese man

He stabbed a cop 2 times,Nigel

pls stay out of québec k thx

You should thank his flag and mine everyday for freeing your miserable shit hole during the war.

itt: faggots who think police shouldnt shoot

Dindu nuffin

he wuz a good boi

Québec is a shithole too since you welcome every Ahmed that comes.
Get out of my way.

Best play it safe, those tiny little shits might know kung fu.

>Québec is a shithole too since you welcome every Ahmed that comes.
Perhaps Montréal. I'm from Qébec city which is 97% white, like all of Québec except Montréal.

>(((The liberation)))

Hitler should have won.

>attack police
>get shot
>fellow immigrants riot for no good reason

Just imagine how white France would be if you did not come. You should apologise, because it's your fault if France isn't France anymore.

He propably knew kung fu

Give me a reason to visit this shitty country ?

Just canadian's accents proove you are full retarded area. Return lick american and muss balls.

yeah that's what the chinese gov always do, even those "chinese" don't even have a chinese passport

what uniforms are those?

>Perhaps Montréal. I'm from Qébec city which is 97% white, like all of Québec except Montréal.

Prepare for their incursion, they won't stay long in Montréal.

Asians disappointed me.I thought they were a pretty peaceful minority but they're chimping out like niggers and arabs.

I guess what this country has become is nothing more than a doormat on which every race wipe his feet on.

>Country has billions of citizen, never care about them.
>One of them dies elsewhere.
>Declare WW3

And that dumd asian monkey planted a pair of scissors in the police officer's chest. Everybody here would have shoot down him.

It's the only place where they don't have to learn french because of the presence of anglos. Plus it's the warmest place in Québec. They wouldn't be able to survive anywhere else.

It's the accent of the Grand Siècle, my pleb. Your accent is that of a woman.

We save the brit ass twice by keeping their rearguard when they fleed during the WW2. And as retribution we had some betrayals an surreder meme.

Irak "Army"

french Canadians are retards by default so you dont miss much

*their

t. cucked anglo living in an ocean of immigrants and mediocrity

how does it feel to have no culture nor identity, redcoat ?

We use to laugh when we hear your accent for the first time. What is your first reaction about ours?

Do we sound retarded to you?

>plains of Abraham

:^)

how much money do you have?

heh.

>this kills the chicken

The fact I'm almost an Aryan isn't enough?
You disappoint me.

almost?

>frogs blaming their losses and failures on everyone else

France is literally a meme country. Your national slogan is the most pozzed basis for a society and you haven't won a war in almost 2 centuries. The French being nigger lovers has been a meme since colonialism. All your celebrities date niggers and all your national heroes are niggers. Hitler said you would be the first African state in Europe.

I hope every last one of you smug frogs gets run over by a truck.

well if you put it that way, they just don't wanna lose face by showing all overseas chinese have their back

My hair isn't quite blond, something between light brown and blond. Some people say I'm blond other say I'm light brown. Hope mein Führer would say I'm blond.

>overseas
Well there is a gigantic continent in the way but sure why not.

Also asking for clarity > demanding justice.

>Disrupting threat centers in the brain makes people more accepting of immigrants

Checks out.

>Führer

if only

Who are these cos players? So realistic...

>Chicken of the Sea

>disproportionate.
If someone comes at you with a weapon in hand, you end them. Cops can do this with zero repercussions
>you'd think the chinks would understand this, seeing as standing around & doing nothing while watching someone get maimed is like their national sport