AHHHHHHHHHH HELP US WHITE PEOPLE YOU FLAT ASSED CULTURAL APPROPRIATING NO SPICED FOOD EATING FUCKS!

AHHHHHHHHHH HELP US WHITE PEOPLE YOU FLAT ASSED CULTURAL APPROPRIATING NO SPICED FOOD EATING FUCKS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j5AhAiW99U4
youtube.com/watch?v=ARDhJ2dpuYU
youtu.be/7Rh6gDEO4JA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta let nature take it's course.

no. we need to save the world from overpopulation. enjoy the famine.

youtu.be/j5AhAiW99U4

fuck u niggers

Miss us yet, Africa?

This is the part where we throw our heads back and laugh.

Ready?

It's not our job to take care of these stupid niggers.

Btw this is trumps way to kill them with out (((them))) knowing yet.

These poor Africans aren't the Jews who are pushing that narrative.
Don't hate the wrong people, I feel sorry for the savage.

Can't wait for the Chinese make what the white man did look like nothing.

They should just move to Sweden

I hate both

They won't ever learn, better to just let them be.

Nature knows what is right.

black people btfo

how will these sub-human genetically inferior apemen recover

shouldnt have fucked with white boi

Ahahahhaha haha
RAPE THOSE MONKEYS CHINA!!!!

I amusingly whole hearted support the rape of Africa by the Chinese, fuck, I wish they were more vicious, and just zerged the shit outta them.

>prop up nations that can't sustain themselves
>problem only gets worse, need more resources to sustain more people that would have been dead under any other circumstance

HMMM WE NEED MORE AID YES THAT WILL SOLVE THINGS

lmao, poor niggers

Why would anyone in Africa want to be a farmer, doctor, builder, etc. when foreign aid keeps sending over free ones?

Trump is de-crippling Africa, that fucking traitor.

lol good luck with the Chinese ever giving a fuck about anyone's wellbeing.

Thank you whatever is causing this crisis.

Africa was getting out of control.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARDhJ2dpuYU

all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!" and i'll whisper "no."

Feels...great.

Reminder

youtu.be/7Rh6gDEO4JA

decades ago
>PLS GIB MONEY
has 10 kids
>WITH STARVATION GOT WORSE GIB MORE PLS
those all have 7-8 kids
>GIVE MORE MONEY ALSO YOU BANKRUPTED THE LOCAL FARMERS AND RUINED THE FOOD ECONOMY LOL

this was inevitable, either they all starve now or it'll be millions more that eventually do

their fault for living in plague numbers

Just go to Germany, mama merkel with take care of you, especially if you convert to islam first.

You know the sick thing about this is that it is all true and not actual shit posting.

Think long-term - Chinese overpopulation, Africa's land and resources. China expands 2x, 3x. Then recall that Chinese are smarter and more psychopathic than whites and have waited centuries to get back to ruling the known world.

>implying that native non migrating poor as shit africans that are almost apolitical are the same as african american liberals, and arent being absolutely fucked in the ass by their corrupt governments.

This tbqh

Feed a colony of rats and they will only increase in number and need more food.

Niggers are slaves to their lack of intelligence, self-control and foresight. They will always starve if they are not contolled and taken care of.

stop spamming your shitty music

Very underrated reference.

I forget which country but probably it was Germany - has actually /opened immigration centers in Africa to save them the trip/.

>africa

It barely matters. There will just be more of them flooding Europe.

Why is this so hard for retards to understand?

niggers.

they have been starving for 70 years +
helping them is nothing but a waste of time, resources and white lives

They are very slightly smarter, yet they have no creativity compared to whites.
Basically they are all maths, and that could be easily replaced by robots

>Not "Wok harder"

silly nogs

There are older South African blacks who remember apartheid fondly as well. But, it's only the old who even remember and they're ever-smaller as a proportion.

Good

Not one more penny for foreign aid

A Troublesome Inheritance explores why Asians evolved like this. They are very good at memorozing and learning but Europeans are more creative.

They're not smarter, cheating is in their blood. Their IQs are around 95, 105 with cheating

Fuck off with your pathetic pathological altruism

Not one more piece of food should ever go to Africa

Not to mention the majority of the nigs in south africa aren't even south african, they're congoid immigrants who flooded in by the millions after the whites built the country.

WE WUZ GIRAFFES

Theyre being fucked in the ass by having an average iq of 80

DON'T BE ASHAMED, JACK

Bantus from west Africa invaded and killed and genocided almost all the more intelligwnt, peaceful and advanced non-Bantus

Intelligence is a gift that God gave to man.
Cheating is a gift that man gave to himself.

Missed opportunity check.

I'm sure the proud and independent countries of Africa will help first.

never needed it before mate, they lived happily and well without technological advancements. though tbf their pop growth is a big problem and almost entirely their own fault

>Flat assed

Blacks are monkeys confirmed.

Fuck 3rd worlders. Learn to provide for yourselves. That was the point of foreign aid in the first place. It's not supposed to be global welfare checks.

Any aid sent will be used to pay salaries of useless corrupt UN crooks who transfer the food directly for free to warlords who sell it at extortionate prices to the starving masses and consolidate their grip on power.

>Think long-term - Chinese overpopulation, Africa's land and resources. China expands 2x, 3x. Then recall that Chinese are smarter and more psychopathic than whites and have waited centuries to get back to ruling the known world.

The world needs to learn a little what it's like to live under THEIR jackboot. It's enough of the "only white people can be evil" narrative.

Humans are extremely myopic.

you do have flat hynies

not sending poor shitholes buckets of cash to be wasted is considered a humanitarian crisis.

>tfw

>Genocides across the African Continent
>Civil wars and genocides in the Middle East
>Total Collapse and Failure economically in South America

I mean for god sakes where are these peoples fucking ability to rationalize proportionality?

America not sending money abroad is a humanitarian crisis only to opportunistic globalist cunts who already exploit idiot sub humans under the guise of Humanitarianism.

poor africans, hope their chinese overlords help em out :^)

And you have saggy tits and uly faces.

Good. Fuck them. We send them aid, they send us AIDS

What a (((coincidence))), now those poor africans can't pump out a 15th child from their seventh wife at the expense of the west.

>Niggers declare genocide against whites in Africa
>silence
1 week later
>Trump stops gibs for nigger
>OMG WORST HUMANITARIAN CRISIS!!!

Niggers are niggers the world over

FPBP

think of all those annoying humanitarian ads we had to watch in school of african children singing loudly. all the rich white people going to their village and taking pictures of themselves disgust me.

survival of the fittest.

This. They bit the hand that fed them and genocided the friendly white farmers. Now they're getting what they deserve from the brutal chinaman who doesn't suffer from white guilt. I hope China destroys Africa.

imagine being this jaded and retarded.

THIS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN SINCE TRUMP WIN

Fpbp. It's like feeding ducks at a pond. If you keep feeding them then they won't get food on their own and will starve when you stop.

>If the deep cuts are approved by Congress and the U.S. does not contribute to Africa's current crisis, experts warn that the continent's growing drought and famine could have far-ranging effects, including a new wave of migrants heading to Europe and possibly more support for Islamic extremist groups.

>feed the niggers
>it costs us a shit ton of money
>dont feed the niggers
>they flood europe
Literal human garbage and a huge drain on the world. Why not let nature run its course and block these people from entering europe?

>pic unrelated

You'll get your food when you stop having 8 kids.

BAD goyim, bad!

Magnificent.

For normal humans, teaching them to fish is preferable to giving them fish. I'm not sure it works on feral niggers.

wtf i like trump again

Fucking THIS

Their problem isn't the lack of handouts, but the lack of knowledge instead. Teach them how to do things on their own so they'll no longer need foreign aid.

JOIN THE GOOD FIGHT! ENLIST NOW!