S P E R M

Redpill me on sperm, faggots.

Going to start trying for baby soon (i.e. I'll finally be able to fuck my gf once we're married). Since she is hyper against abortion but want many children what can I do to make sure that none of them will be fucking retarded?

I dont smoke and I quit drinking 50 days ago, I think its 70 for a full cycle of sperm production?

So what can I do senpai? We're both under 25 so that helps. But since we are going to have a lot of kids (I hope) the chances of one being fucked up seems scary high.

Also what can she do to prevent popping out a potato?

Other urls found in this thread:

izt.ciens.ucv.ve/ecologia/Archivos/References-I-biol/books-biol/Biology/Baker-Sperm_Wars.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what can I do to make sure that none of them will be fucking retarded?
nothing

>Also what can she do to prevent popping out a potato?
nothing

Thats fucking depressing

Just make sure you're both eating organic food and exercising daily... That's really all you can do.

Keep your balls out of the sun and out of any radiation, same with her tubes. No laptops

The more intense the orgasm, the healthier the sperm. Helps if the girl is younger than you and very hot, that way you have a better orgasm and a harder dick and shot out better sperm. What the fuck I know?

>stay out of the sun

this is quite false, actually. nude tanning has tremendous health benefits.

Start taking cold showers user, since they increase sperm production by 400%.

I want to believe, but how would sperm be healthier based on an orgasm? They've already been long made at this pont

I was under the impression that the ideal sun exposure time is 15 minutes per day if unprotected.

Nothing

Raising a special needs child, my two older are high achievers (When they were conceived I drank a lot more).

I have a special connection with my youngest because if you truly love your offspring, your ability to emphasize is enhanced with those who need direct care.

Also ex-wife was a narcissistic manipulator so she spilt. Did not have empathy.

Your girlfriend sounds genuine, definitely a keeper user. Appreciate the females who value family the most and have morals. My ex was a self-absorbed mess.

Sorry, meant empathize

I started taking cold showers exlusively when I quit drinking.

But holy shit, 400%?

Thats nice to hear. Good luck mate. The reason this scares the shit out of me is because my best bro ended up with two special needs (only one is really bad, the other apparently will eventually be just like everyone else). And the wife couldnt handle it and abandoned him.

Sounds kinda similar to your story, good luck senpai. Hopefully you find a better one eventually (wife I mean).

Autism and down sydrome is usually linked to parents over 40 having children. If youre in your 20's the chances are extremely low. However you should stay clear of plastics/leads/heavy metals and maybe perhaps even try to purify your drinking water better.

you expel more so there's a better chance it would be fit

Dont vaccinate

Yeah, I read it was something along those numbers. Testicles need to be fresh and altough hot showers dont really hurt, they don't help either.

>Since she is hyper against abortion
I'm sorry about that

Would just a brita filter help? I've actually been thinking about this one. Living in Paris, I have no clue what kind of shitty old piping my water goes thro.

We're going to vaccinate because we're not retarded. The only one I'm okay with not vaccinating for and doing through exposure would be chicken pox as that is what as done for me.

Just try and reduce any chemicals you are taking into your body. To be honest, so many normal, great kids were conceived when parents were high/drinking, I don't think it makes a huge effect. However, things that change brain chemistry, like anti-depressants, adderall, etc are said to have an effect on the child.

But yea, exercise and eating lots of nutrient rich foods (vegetables, fruits, grass fed meat) and try and make it organic so you aren't putting a shit load of chemicals in your body through pesticides. It's kind of common sense really.

I just got my wife pregnant and I pray every night for a healthy child, its scary as fuck to be honest.

If you give your child 12-18 vaccinations, then you are retarded, and deserve an autistic baby.

exposing your kid to chicken pox instead of vaccinating..
retard alert..

is there ways to detect early whether the kids is a potato, early enough so abortion could be an option?

no quicker way to commit yourself to a lifetime of misery than raising a downie

Yes brita would be good against lead and shit particles in the water, but there is estrogens and medications residual that can only be filtered by boiling and catching the water or reverse osmosis.

We order water to our house, I don't know if they have this in france. In the states we get reverse osmosis water to take everything out, they add some minerals back, and make the water alkaline.

shut the fuck up dumbass

yes, but there's also a pretty good chance the doctor is wrong in most cases

Pro abortion types rarely want many children and tend to have other feminist predilections. I'd rather have a lot of kids and maybe take my chances.

Good to hear. Good luck to you and yours mate! Hopefully I'll be in the same boat soon.

Nah, I meant its the only one I would really be okay with since it used to be the norm here and ive never heard of any real problems.

But I'd rather not purposefully expose my kid to a disease you're right. I realise what I wrote made it seem like that is what I was planning to do.

Vaccines are crucial bro. Like anyone with a degree will say that

Exposure for chicken pox isn't a great idea, since it increases the risk of shingles later on in life
you still have that risk with the vaccine but since it's not the live virus it's greatly reduced

Just cum deep to ensure it's a boy, cum shallow and you'll have to deal with a girl.

people just need to CRISPR this shit.

Sorry, I didnt mean to imply that was the plan. Just that that is the only one that I could possibly be okay with. I'm planning to get every vaccine that is recommended. Shingles seem fucking awful.

A child needs maybe 3-4 vaccines, but doctors today are pumping 10, 20, 30 vaccines into our children. It's overkill and there is a definite link to autism.

yea.... when my child is born i will vaccinate, but im going to figure out what is crucial and what is not.

Like, they give them a hepatitis- b vaccine at 5 days old. Five days fucking old man, it just can't be good for them.

Ask american women, they guzzle that shit up likes it milk.

Are you White?

>I'll finally be able to fuck my gf once we're married

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Drink cooffe op, makes your sperm race faster for the egg

From a potato, if they come out a potato then shoot them

It's 100% mental, all of it. Every aspect of life. Today will go how you subconsciously expect it to go. Meme magic, etc.

Positive vibes will give you healthy white babbies.

Also, there's nothing you can do but play the loterry of "is my kid going to be retarded or not". If neither of you are and you are both perfectly healthy then the odds are in your favour. But you also have to see if your kid is going to be ugly, a manlet etc.

All things you cant control. So just cross your fingers mate

No drugs
No alcohol
No cigarettes

Yes

Make sure your wife consumes probiotics when she's pregnant and the baby as well.

We are trying to get second kid. Start useing zink+folid acid daily. Eat lots of nuts and protein. Eat red meat. Dont wear trousers and sleep preferbly naked. You have to keep balls cooled. Do some workout daily.

Kids are great man. They are awsome. Not so much prior to age 2 tho. They are still infants and cant do shit and are boring as fuck. Reason why women love these idiots. But once he starts to get to age 2, starts to babble words and shit, they become awesome. You can teach him stuff, learn him how to play fight, how do do stuff.

Its awesome.

Good luck.

You're doing all the right things already. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs. You're both at a prime age for not producing potatoes, as the risk for chromosomal abnormalities like Down syndrome rises significantly with maternal age, and the risk of mutations causing issues like autism rises significantly with paternal age. Since it sounds like you're planning on popping out many children at a time, you should know that your later children will be at increased risk, but still, in absolute terms, the risk levels are low. Consider planning the spacing between children based on number of children you'd ideally like and how old you'll both be when your last child is conceived.

>Source: my MD

Please vaccinate your children. If they have normal functioning immune systems then they should have no trouble with the vaccines at all. If your child does have issues with their immune system, then you'll certainly appreciate that other people are vaccinating their children. You'll have to trust me that I'm not posting on a Mongolian frog-posting board to shill for Big Pharma, I'm just a humble chink doctor that's saddened by the misinformation surrounding one of the most effective public health measures conceived by Western society.

Not be old. If your GF is over 35 years old, I'd be careful

I forgot to mention, your wife should absolutely be taking folic acid supplements. Folic acid absolutely decreases the risk for neural tube defects in children. I should also mention that about 1/3 pregnancies will self-terminate by 12 weeks so it's best to wait after the 12 week mark before announcing a pregnancy. Most miscarriages mean nothing for your wife's future fertility, so don't worry if it happens. It's God's way of aborting babies that not even the most devoted parents could care for.

20 vaccines in a baby? How the fuck do you defend this degeneracy?

Thanks for the suggestions and that's great to hear. Have many, many strong viking children.

Thanks for the info leaf. This might actually be an interesting question for you (I'm going to ask my doctor in a few weeks anyway, so if you don't have the time it's chill).

Why is it that it seems like women who have kids only when they're old produce the most potatoes.

From the religious families I've seen, it seems like women that have lots of kids throughout their life (rather than one or two when they're old) have comparatively few potatoes as they get the the end of their fertile years.

Does having children relatively consistently do anything to help prevent potato formation, rather than suddenly shaking off the cobwebs at 39?

How about you ask a doctor and not autistic Sup Forums dwellers.

That's not a question. Go to a doctor you croissant nigger.

22 (her), almost 24 (me).

haha mate, I'm doing that in a few weeks. Just thought it'd be an interesting thread. i get kinda sick of talking about jews and niggers and the end of the white race once in a while

tyrone already did

its hereditary
its hereditary
kek

"nothing" still applies... if it's hereditary, then you can't do anything about it.

I think you can cut out a bit of the placenta and have it tested

Don't worry about stuff and especially your wife shouldn't worry, mental well being during pregnancy is much more important than physical (if you're not crack fiend or somethng of course). Just live a healthy life and keep the right attitude.

Also,
what? Is this 1684 or something?

Start wearing a jock strap and put an ice pack in it. Wear it all the time. Buy those face gel masks that women use, maybe your girl already has them, you need10. Buy an igloo ice cooler to store them during the day. Ball up the masks and put them in the freezer. When you go to work, put one frozen mask in the jock strap every 1 1/2 hours. Watch your motility go up up up.

Go ahead and vaccinate your infant for diseases that only affect interveinious drug users and see if he comes out fine.

Hey Frenchbro, take this, just in case

Tanning is the number one cause of skin cancer you fucking idiot.

Everyone with a degree is an SJW too.
Dont base health decisions on populism. Look up the side effects and ask yourself if it is worth vaccinating your child against diseases that are exclusive to heroin addicts just cause.

>20, 30 vaccines

polio, diphteria, tetanus, pertussis, measles, rubella, parotits, hepatitis a+b, tuberculosis

maybe I forgot one or two but what else should a child need?

+bonus vaccines for concerned north american parents: dust, bad airflow and conditions on earth

Your doctor is going to recommend, stop fapping, and wear boxers. With my method you can still whack off.

Rape her. Scientifically proven to improve pregnancies.

>Redpill me on sperm, faggots.

izt.ciens.ucv.ve/ecologia/Archivos/References-I-biol/books-biol/Biology/Baker-Sperm_Wars.pdf

Not Politics. Take it somewhere else you dipshit. Sage.

>Going to start trying for baby soon (i.e. I'll finally be able to fuck my gf once we're married).
You have not even had one fuck with your girlfriend yet you are marrying her? what a dumbass
>I dont smoke and I quit drinking 50 days ago, I think its 70 for a full cycle of sperm production?
My granpda smoked and my father smoked yet all of their kids were completely functional.

>Wanting your son to be sterilized by mumps
>Rapefugees spread diseases that can be vaccinated against
I don't think he wants his son getting Polio (it comes from Pakistan/Afghanistan)

Don't do fucking unhealthy shit.

Also shingles is EXTREMELY PAINFUL (This can essentially cripple your kids when they become old).

Don't drink alcohol, either of you. Don't expose yourself to excessive amounts of sun, don't eat fish. Stay away from red meat, and eat plenty of veggies and fruits. Drink green tea and other anti oxidant containing things. If you feel like you aren't getting all the daily vitamins you should take a supplemental vitamin. You should stick to water as your main liquid consumable. Also stay away from radiation source while trying to get pregnant, like x-rays and shit if you really don't need them. Don't submerge your balls into hot water and make sure you empty your balls every few days at the very least to remove any older sperm from the equation that could be developing deformities (doesn't change the genes transferred just lowers the likely hood of it being able to swim to completion). Other than that, there is nothing you can do besides genetic testing for certain genetic diseases and pray you don't pass those genes on.

Brah I used to do so many nose drugs I could go skiing when I sneezed and also used to raw dog my girlfriend 5x a week and nut inside her every time. She eventually got pregnant right before when moved into our first apartment together and the baby was an 8lb12oz lil angel with 0 issues. It's really easy to procreate, only defective genes will impair your ability.
White man marches on.

>believing the lie

Make sure you both get all your nutrients, sun, clean water, activity.

There is no magic trick involved with healthy Babys. Folate is pretty important before and while pregnancy as well as omega 3 and vit d3.

I would get at least a month sun before procreating. And make sure you expose your wife to sun as well. Feed her linseed oil or salmon oil to make sure your offspring get healthy brains as well as high in protein diet to make sure they will grow tall.

>Telegony is a theory in heredity, holding that offspring can inherit the characteristics of a previous mate of the female parent; thus the child of a widowed or remarried woman might partake of traits of previous relations....
Congrats on finding a virgin in this material world user

french people aren't white

Prenatal screening, but because your wife would rather have you raise a potato than try again good luck.

Because it's not degeneracy, it's protective. Your immune system learns. Regardless of whether or not you get a vaccine, your immune system is constantly producing differently shaped antibodies and it's largely a matter of luck wither an antibody will actually correspond to some segment of a pathogen. However, once the immune system finds a corresponding antibody for a pathogen, it ramps up production of that antibody so that the immune system can better recognize and destroy invading pathogens.

Most vaccines are not live-virus vaccines. They're mostly segments of dead pathogens that we introduce to the body so that the immune system can learn early what shapes work for what pathogens. That way it's prepared for when it encounters a real live pathogen. We don't slam babies with cocktails of live virus vaccinations, and if your child has an weak immune system, then we don't use live virus vaccinations at all. A healthy baby should have no trouble with multiple vaccinations. It's boot camp for their immune system.

It's important to get it done relatively early because the baby is only protected for so long by the antibodies its mother gave it. Many of these vaccine-preventable illnesses can cause severe illness, disability, infertility, and even death.

That's an interesting observation, and I'm afraid I don't know if that holds true in general. Try asking your obstetrician. Potato risk increases with both teenage pregnancies, and as you get older and older past 30. I don't particularly know that a 35 year old woman having her first child has a higher potato risk than a 35 year old woman having their third child.

Stay away from pesticides

Don't get ANY vaccines before age 3, after age only the single shot (not multishot they are literal poison cause of the mixer fluids). Make sure they are spaced apart A LOT.

Ensure you gf is younger than 35.

Erm. That's it. Also stay 500M away from the new 4G cell towers, but that depends on the power output.

I have friends with retarded kids who mock me for this before hand. They don't laugh anymore. I only have one kid who's fine but still I think it proves my point.

making white babies is a political statement in this country faggot

Good work. Doesnt seem like science tho.

So mean.

Thanks for the info mate, I will ask him when we go see him in a few weeks. The whole wedding thing needs to be finished first before we start thinking about this too much.

They removed Thimerosol

And replaced with even worse shit

fuck her good user. Pray the baby isn't brown

I'll take the essential 4-5 vaccines, and you can keep your hepatitis-b the fuck away from my child. Thank you.

Theres no evidence for your fears here.

You should probably stay away from BPA. It basically mimics estrogen in a human body. According to some studies on mice, after the 7th generation of being injected with BPA, they were 99% infertile.