Can we get a depression thread going? Feel free to join in

Can we get a depression thread going? Feel free to join in..

>19
>female
>virgin
>forever alone
>high school drop out
>live in the ghetto
>parents divorced
>get bullied a lot
>introverted
>play video games all day
>no future
>no ambition
>depressed all the time
>cry myself to sleep most nights
>I hate myself and want to die
>Just want some friends
>feel so alone

if anyone wants to talk on steam we can

steamcommunity.com/id/currentlysleeping/

the reason I use steam is because whenever I give out skype guys pretend to be nice to me and then flash me on cam.. :/

steamcommunity.com/id/currentlysleeping/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/D2Mq3te
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its gets worse when you have all of the above, and a job, then its like just noose me please

>female forever alone

nonexistent. Unless you're a 0/10 you could get a man in a second just by talking to them.

sounds like high school syndrome

>Sup Forums
>American flag but date is written in English format

no disrespect, but isn't this an /r9k/ thread?

Tits or GTFO

Fucking kill yourself you waste of human space

You need some goals. Playing video games is going to give you a false sense of accomplishment and keep you in your home, alone, all day long, and give you a sense of having "friends" if you play MMORPG and they talk to you.

I'd start with finishing that high school degree. Perhaps get a GED. Then, this is my preference, don't bother with college. Invest your time in learning a trade. Beauty school, culinary arts, paralegal studies, a nursing program... there are many options. Try to get involved in your community by attending local church functions (any church, just church hop) or volunteer your time at the local pantry or Salvation Army... Sign up for a gym and get involved. The physical activity has been proven to improve the mood, and you will also meet people that way.

You might even consider a career in the military.

But, please, get out of that gaming all day thing. It's just going to ruin your life in so many ways.

SCAM THREAD
OP BEGS FOR GAMES IN STEAM

THIS AND
THIS

SAGE

>non-landwhale female 19
>forever alone
fugg off attention whore

>Hit the gym
>Eat clean
>Finish school

Your self esteem and prospects in life will skyrocket. And you will be healthier and happier for it.

Life is about choices, I've been clinical depressed for years and it sucks but no one can truly help you but yourself. Get disciplined and start with small steps. You can do it faggot. God speed.

why is #hewillnotdivideus in your steam name history? what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!

Millennials are KIKES of the online world
You kids have scams for days.

>forever alone
>tries hanging out with KHV on Sup Forums
Baby come over to my place I'll fuck you real nice

>19
>female

You already missed out on your prime hottest years (13-16). It is all downhill form here.

Gen X is just as bad with Star trek/Wars

> Hi Sup Forums
> 19
> virgin
> female
Gtfo. No such thing exists.

OY VEY YOU ARE NOT GETTING MY SHEKELS OP

>20
>male
>virgin
>forever alone
>in law school
>live in comfy upper class neighborhood
>parents divorced but still on good terms with each other
>introverted
>suffer from social anxiety
>play autistic video games* whenever I'm not at class
>suffering from insomnia
>few friends but really nice ones
>almost never leave my home
Feels ok desu

*like Victoria 2 or Verdun

Just admit that you're a trap

Also, who drops out of highschool? You basically just have to attend more than half the classes to pass it and I did the "hardest" level in the Netherlands

>female
>no future
This seems like a fucking bate which can apply to any board.
And even smells like a scam.
>virgin gamer female
>comes to Sup Forums to talk

Fuck off to

Compretery aglee. Impossiburu.

>Sup Forums

At least you are redpilled and not this people.

not politics go jump of somthing really tall

>File: 14907222393896.jpg
Cool thread dude.
inb4 300 replies

Vic2 and Verdun are GOAT though

YOU KNOW THE RULES:

TITTS OR GTFO

sweetie, just kill yourself

This is the third "female on Sup Forums" thread I've seen today.

Is Sup Forums raiding us?

My college is full of these people REEEEEE

Move to Finland.
Let's make mongolic-aryan babies and I will support our family.

>lets all be depressed together....

Swallow the Iron pill and sort yourself out faggots. I've had deep depression at different times during my life, but I got over it. You're young, white, able bodied, and you live in America, you have NOTHING to complain about.

IT'S BAIT THUS PERSON TRIES TO GET YOU TO BUY GAMES FOR THEM DON'T BITE

>/soc/

>Victoria 2
if you ever want to share your autism with other autists go to /gsg/ in /vg/

>not even in 20s yet
>female
>actually able to have conversations with people online

poor bait

pls be my gf. im from PA

>Sob story
>Excuse for posting steam ID
>Pretending they don't want free games n shit

Fuck off back to Facebook you cunt

Just saw this exact photo on Sup Forums. Fake and gay, op is a faggot.

Open your legs lol

This is not pol related

GTFO bitch

wrong board
>>Sup Forums

>fit most of the description
>Live in Denmark
>Not glorious 60%
Why even live?

Wait a minute, I thought I misclicked r0k for a second. Piss off, cunt.

/thread

>taking the bait

ITT
Sup Forums falls for a troll
pottery

It's a man that wants guys to buy him stuffs....

>female
>Forever alone

Fucked in the head alert

Roasties CANT be alone unless there's something major misfunctioning in their brain
And they suffer from it vehemently as op proves
>Crying myself to sleep

Idk, man.
See a shrink?

>Female
>Depressed
>Ever

Brush your hair.

not sure if i trust her

OMG can i add you on steam pls??

ill give you all my CSGO skins if you will be my internet gf ;_;

>not realizing going to a job all day for your whole life is the same soul-sucking experience, regardless of your occupation.

Him*

Yeah they are. And I'm pretty sure the whole Verdun community browses either Sup Forums or /k/.

this

>No tits, feet, sharpy in pooper, stream to hero, first hand evidence on murder/happening
s a g e

its a guy LARPING

This. The whole chat is basically a stream of Sup Forums memes and racism

I thought you were I a french girl in a daddy/little relationship on Sup Forums

SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGESHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGESHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGESHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGESHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE

30/f here...maybe you like feeling like a victim, the best advice is to just get over yourself & stop being a lazy turd

also, >Sup Forums

I'm not OP, obv, but I've been seriously considering a career in military. Specifically Army. Do you have any input or opinions on it?

Go ahead and show your butthole

Rewind 9 months ago. Be me Helitack firefighter top of my game. 36 yet consistently shame the dudes 10 years my younger and older on everything. From pt to hiking to chainsaws tactics to fighting fire with a piss pump. Leg Gets hung up in all my 60lbs of gear on a barb wire fence I am jumping. Oh shit. Can hardly walk. Torn labrum cannot operate due to serious arthritis. Career over. Basically a Neet but I got a kid and income not shooting dope so still do not at rock bottom yet

Op, join the military. Try to get into a school that will teach you a marketable skill. For instance, go into the Navy and learn navigation. Doing something like this will shock you out of yourself and force you into situations where you will have to grow beyond the boundaries you have imposed on yourself. You will develop self esteem through accomplishment. Feeling good about life is a result of engaging in life, not hiding from it. You can do it, believe in yourself even if you think you are hopeless.

Gave this same advice to the poorest girl in our town thirty years ago, she joined the Air Force and went on to become an officer and have a wonderful career and travelled all over the world. Her mother and sister were prostitutes. They rarely had food other than rice and beans in their house and this girl went all through school wearing raggedy thrift store clothes, was mocked by everyone. People like you can and have saved themselves, no one can do it but you. There is no help out there, but there is opportunity. Don't cheat yourself out of it by staying inside in your ghetto and wishing life were better. At this point almost anything would be better for you.

13/f/cali

hmu on snapchat ; )

>one post by this id

SAGE

can we just shoah this thread.

This.
Literally just go to a game store and talk to a person that you find attractive.

You sound autistic as fuck. Back to tumblr with you, I'm sure there's a nice undertale or Steven universe tag for you to schlick to.
Go write some fan fiction or something, fag.

I've seen this same poster already years ago I think. He always used very same sob story to get Steam games and sometimes had girls timestamp for him. Apparently he's a Russian guy.

ok buddy another photo with you doing the nazi salute and a time date covering your face if you want to and then i`il trust you

You're fucking 19, what do you have to be depressed about?

The trick with the Army usually is to find someone who has had experience with it and who can suggest a decent place where you actually learn something.

>1 post by this ID
also this isn't political and most probably bait by FEDs or leftypol

>>/r9k/

sage

Whiteknights get trolled - the thread

Always have a plan, something to work to - hope.

Without Odin/Woden all you have is yourself.

>5 yrs ago I was drinking gin in a cockroatch infested bedsit in a house with nigerians and Polish.
>Now I have a degree, decent job, wife, son, motorbike licence, and a new plan...

Jesus Christ the Steam Profile is filled with Plebbit-Tier White Knighting or Autistic Sup Forums Banter.
How can you latch onto a bait this easily.

God fucking damnit mods do your job and delete this off topic /r9k/ thread

>20
>male
>doing extremely well in school
>have a software dev internship for the summer that pays over $10k per month
>starting a business around an app, already have over 10k downloads and $20k in funding
>also lift every day for nearly 2 years and have escaped DYEL mode
>have tons of (male) friends
>somehow still a virgin

If your bitch ass looks like pic related and any of the shit you just said is true you are an impossibility made flesh.
Either severly autistic or simply no experience with talking to Women.

>Sort yourself out

You know how many people have killed themselves after reading that line?

stop being depressed, we will help you

come hang out with like minded folk

discord.gg/D2Mq3te

Muh Nigga.

The Iron pill brings happiness and fulfillment.

>mfw it's all true

Autistic obsession with success is how I'm able to achieve so much more than everyone else I know, except ofc when it comes to women

>says Sup Forums in picture
>american flag but written in british time format

definitely legit

Hey guys can we get an attention whore thread going? XDDD

>18
>female
>tots not sl00t lol
>my life is so hard :(((
>i got daddy issues n shit
>i luv video games tho
>im so unique and special as female
>oh did i forget to mention i have a vagina???
>silly me x)

if anyone wants to whiteknight me and give me more personal attention go on steamz!!1!

yesh i said steam bcuz i want u to buy me gamez for being so depressed :,(((

Want me to give you that quick rundown?
I wont pretend like im some mastermind who bangs all the chicks, but I got where I wanted to get without the amount of cash you have or being this /fit/.

Can confirm. Was 300 pounds 2 years ago. Now I'm 220 working on getting an 8 pack and my ME bachelors (with grad school lined up). Stop feeling sorry for yourself and work for it, or kys because you won't amount to much.

Not enough

No need to rush. You're already winning.