S

>a theory

wow

it's fucking [...]

>A THEORY: Donald Trump is a necromancer

>a theory
>legally taped
>blog

Wasn't there just recently a huge backlash about posting things without any evidence?

>woman "author"
>theory

(((Mensch)))
every time

I'm still waiting for the nigger tapes

Fuck thats it. I cant no longer support Trump. NOT MY PRESIDENT!

is there any solid proof in this article? like the actual tapes or at least screenshots?

>this bitch tried to defend Islam on Maher and expects people to take her seriously

>Louise mensche

Insane Jewess

i fucking knew it

>A theory: Louise Mensch is a lying cunt

>Louise Mensch
Ruh-roh. But the "media" is threatening Trump with death all the time, this is worrying.

Of course not

Something tells me if Obama didnt go to jail for running guns to mexico and stopping the hsbc money laundering for the cartels Jeff Sessions isnt going to lock Trump up for anything.

A theory: sage

>"We have a secret tape, drumpf is finished!" Says increasingly nervous Jew for the 68th time

BUT MUH AMERICA FIRST!?!??!?!?

>a theory

this is pure speculation...but i just wanted to say if they actually broke the law then they may very well go to jail.

Why arent republicans going after the democrats ties to saudi arabia?

It's bullshit. If they actually had anything damning on Trump they wouldn't be able to hold back their glee as they ran it on every channel. But instead you'll see all this speculation of what MAY be going on.

Anonymous U.S. officials with knowledge of Sessions thinking can confirm is a possibility.

He wouldn't be your president if you drop your status as a citizen.

(((Mensch)))

Really peels my apples

Buuuut hey, that's just a theory... a libtarded theory! Thanks for watching.

>People who break the law go to jail
>Hillary Clinton got away with perjury

Try again.

Because Hillary isn't president, goyim.

The Saudi's can crash the world economy at will.

THAT'S A PRETTY BIG IF

is there any Russian speaking anons who could follow this lady around all day while speaking Russian into your cell phone?

>mensch
Nothing to see here goyim.

They will fight the God-Emperor with lies and deceit.

> a theory
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Hold her to this.

>2 weeks later
BITCH CAN YOU EVEN READ?!?!

>less than 10% of American oil imports
Fuck off abdullah

Hey look it's Louise Mensch the women who got outed in the Podesta leaks begging to be let in to shill for Hillary

>lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good
>lawful neutral, neutral, chaotic neutral
>lawful evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil

>delete this, fleshbag

>Blog

Really chiseled my chestnuts there.

with an oil price of around 40 dollarinos while halting production? I don't think so, sand land will soon be just sand and goat rapists again

>Louise mensch
Stopped reading right there. Fuck off shill.

They sell to many more countries than just the US, user. They also only trade their oil for USD. If they start accepting any other currency for oil, the USD crashes. If the USD crashes, the Yuan crashes, the Yen crashes, the CAD crashes, the GBP crashes, the Euro crashes, the Swiss Franc crashes... Everything fucking crashes. Banks close their doors as people rush to take out all their funds, hyperinflation starts, a hamburger costs a wheelbarrow's worth of fiat currency, distribution falls apart, food dries up in major cities within 3 days and you suddenly have massive fucking riots that will rival the French Revolution in violence.

Petrodollar. Google it.

So much obstructionist bullshit from the democrats STILL butthurt about losing their asses and trying desperately to cover their tracks and obfuscate their corrupt DC politics.

Unter(((Mensch)))

/thread

If Drumpf has nothing to worry about and isn't a Russian spy, what's with all the damage control? Wouldn't people who want to MAGA want their president free of outside corruption?

Or is it just that Sup Forums has become entranced with their cult of personality.

Nothing wrong with good Russian relations.

>patribotic.blog
What a source!

We're under constant barrage of propaganda from Shariablue

These people are fucking insane, jesus christ

Feels comfy desu, reminds me of campaign arc and I'm starting to spam disgusting Hillary pictures again.

>(((Louise Mensch)))

jews. always and everywhere out to annihilate nations.

What the fuck is wrong with them.

>German
>Donald Trump is not my president
You have suffered too hard

Louise mensch is a loon tho. Bitch said her autism is a superpower and another one of her theories is that bannon asked putin to assassinate Andrew breibart so he could use the website to shill for Trump.

underrated

>Louise Mensch

>if i am right about this
>a theory

It's too late they can't stop change.

>not my president
Factually correct.

Also pay up kraut.

Theory: Communism

By the end of the week. Source is solid.

A theory : Kek is real

This woman is mentally ill....

>says theory
>presents a hypothesis
this is why women don't belong in science

Nah man, Hillary was the one that got dead people to vote for her.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

slide thread

I kind of wish I lived near her so I could change my wireless name to "LMensche KGB Surveillance Unit #06"

Date: February 14, 2016 at 12:20:22 PM MST
To: Michael Kives
Cc: Peter Mensch
Subject: Re: Hillary ad

One more (I won't make a habit of it) - Peter just said that BS "isn't even a democrat" and had run as an independent, the idea being that Hillary had loyally stumped for the President and other democratic candidates.

If one campaign slogan is "I'm with her" I think a corollary could be "....because she's with us".

Second and final ad idea, which is a negative on Sanders

SHE'S WITH US

Succession of archive shots of H stumping for recognizable democrats, the more left wing the better. Chyron or voice over of "She's with us"

Intercut between chyrons of Sanders NOT doing that and record of never working for anybody else in the party

Final shot to camera a popular democrat with whom HC has stumped

"For the last forty years Hillary Clinton has fought for us Democrats - not just herself. She's stumped for over x Democrats in congress - Y democratic senators - and Z democratic presidents " [start with carter or whoever, linger on Obama, and finish with a very warm image of bill and hill kissing]. Bernie Sanders has only ever worked for himself. He became a Democrat - last year." Pause. "Hillary. I'm with her - because she's with us."

Fade to "Hillary 2016"
Fade "I'm With Her"

Ends

No more! Best Louise

inside is yellow :)

Shilling like a mother fucker, if you take that bitch seriously at least stream your suicide for us when the day comes

Gonna need a citation on this
Sage

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>louise mensch
Disregarded

>least stream your suicide for us

Be sure to STRIP NAKED FIRST...
All women, remember this... strip naked first!, before live casting your suicide

Looks like she has bells palsy

I can't stand that fucker

>if
>a theory
>maybe
>possibly
>could have

YOU. HAVE. NOTHING.

Saudis aren't white so its racist

>((( theory )))
Not.Even.Once.

>If jews have nothing to worry about and the Holocaust is irrefutable, what's with all the damage control? Wouldn't people who want to shalom want their religion free of outside skepticism?
>Or is it just that jews have become entranced with their cult.

Funny how she always comes out with a new "theory" on a day when the Dems are getting btfo on muh Russia.

>Gravity isn't real, it's just a theory!

Wow I used to support Trump but after this Russia tape was released I can't justify him selling out our country to Putin. I guess I'm a #Cruzmissile now

>if

Can the president even be arrested?

I'm pretty sure they have the ability to pardon any citizen of any crime, including themselves.

>if I'm right
I'm getting really fucking sick of this (((journalism)))

Deep State people admitting they will use voice-synthesized faked recordings as part of their seditious treason.

Mensch is obviously a kike and a foreign agent, she should be detained and water boarded.

Why does her face look so rodent-esque?

>Louise "I don't smoke crack ANYMORE" (((Mensch)))

who has done nothing but make up insane fantasies and was fired from Heatstreat for LYING TOO MUCH FOR THEIR... "STANDARDS" ... is now somehow to be taken seriously according to OP.

>pic related

(((((MENSCH)))))

Fucking putrid, filthy, lying, seditious, cocksucking motherfucking piece of shit kikes

MY THEORY: TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER!

He is a Kekbromancer chump!

Get it straight.