This short weak german neet told me nationalism is bad and it will lead to war/conflict etc...

This short weak german neet told me nationalism is bad and it will lead to war/conflict etc. and should not be encouraged.
Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_38tsQ4p0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars"

hear is read for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_38tsQ4p0I

Nationalism has only existed for a short time.
The majority of wars happened without Nationalism

Black nationalism good.
White nationalism bad.
Polish nationalism good.
German nationalism bad.
Italian nationalism of the 1920s good.
Italian nationalism of the 1930 bad.

What gives?

Short and Weak? Opinion discarded

>Here's this political system I have that will end war and, just as a coincidence, unite Europe under German economic fiat

Hmmmmm...

gas him

You can overdo it like everything else. Total lack of nationalism is disastrous too.
t.tall weak german neet

it's just an extension of Patriotism, and patriotism is at its core manipulation i.e the root of all wars. A free self-sufficient individual will never war with others.

PR looks bad if genocide. Take away welfare, and gibs to leave. Goodbye migrants, or they starve w/o welfare.

>Nationalism leads to conflict
so does democracy apparently

War is peace. Some people would die rather than fight.

No. Nationalism is the only economic, political and cultural opposition to the globalist NWO agenda. It's the only way to save your race, your country, your family.

Internationalism can work. But in order to have good international relationships, you must first have strong nations aware and proud of their existence.

Nationalism is as human as family. It's embedded in our genetic code, in our cultural heritage. To create a global (consumerist, enslaved) culture, a global (mestizo) race, (((they))) need to destroy all nations, all feeling of belonging to a nation. That's exactly what they've been doing during the last 50 years. Because of Trump, they're accelerating their agenda right now.

Nationalism must stand in their way. And it will.

Exactly. Wealthy, prosperous democracies don't go to war with one another.

What leads to war is attempting to force disparate cultures and peoples into a common and outside political system that they do not want.

nationalism isn't the same as imperialism

What's wrong with war?

How will a free, self-sufficient individual deal with a horde of foreigners intent on conquering them?

DUDE RATIONAL DEBATE

Bullshit.

War is traditionally a proving ground for men. Men jump at the chance to face off against death in a challenge for their masculine authority. Sure there are other ways of achieving this; however, war is a cultural phenomenon that allows all men take part in a festival of blood and honor. Taking part would connect you with your community as a whole and bring pride and honor to yourself and those close to you.

What I'm saying is that war has many benefits for the individual both on an individualist level and a social level.

To have no war would be to infringe on man's freedoms to fight and kill.

Because reasons. I mean, it's the current year.

Wow that doesn't sound like 2017 at all.

Yeah that post is entirely dissociated from the Modern World.

It's somewhat of a hopeless idealism

When a forest grows too dark,
A purging fire is necassary
For light to hit the ground
The dark trees must fall
so the white flowers can rise