Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police due to their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police due to their ethnicity

Prove to me that they are OP :)

Are you ure it isn't because they are a npbucnh of dindu nuffin criminals?

*bunch

Well, they are more violent violent and criminal due to their ethnicity, so you are not wrong in that police have to arrest more criminals of that colour than proportional.

Prove to me zenu didnt personally crucify jesus.

If by that you mean niggers commit crime at a higher rate than any other ethnicity, then yes being black means they get arrested more.

>10% of americans have blue eyes
>every cop I've met has had blue eyes
explain this

remember to sage slide threads

I don't think that's possible

they are
because they commit more crimes than the rest

Give me a reason why they shouldn't be?

Prove to me blacks don't commit more crimes.

>black people arrested at the same ratio they commit crimes

It doesn't take a genius, OP.

>Prove a negative
That's not how it works you fucking mong.
Burden of proof is on you to prove that blacks are targeted by police simply because of their ethnicity.

>Has job to stop crime
>Specific race somehow manages to cause a majority of the crime, while somehow also a big minority.
>Has to pay more attention to that race because of the statistics
>Called racist for doing his job.

For starters, black isn't an ethnicity

They are. Heuristic methods such as "racism" save time and effort which ultimately lead to more public safety in the case of police work. No one cares about your feelings enough to sacrifice those things. Instead of wanting others to stop reacting in an unwanted way to you acting like a nigger, why don't you just stop acting like a nigger? Or is the concept of personal responsibility too complex for your gibs mindset?

They are and its rational.

>due to their ethnicity
>not due to disproportionate numbers of violent crimes committed by black people or their propensity to chimp out over insignificant shit.

prove to me black people aren't disproportionately committing more crimes than any other ethnic group.

Good. Niggers aren't human.

You would too if they were committing most of the crimes.

>it's a flip the burden of proof episode

OP pretending like it doesn't know the answer. Fucking bubonic nigger savage.

Every single place on planet earth (not just your country/city) where niggers are the majority of the population is a fucked up, crime ridden, AIDs infested, corrupt, syphilitic, shit hole that you do NOT want to live in.

>race