There are people on this board who would report her to the ICE just for being undocumented even though she is an...

>there are people on this board who would report her to the ICE just for being undocumented even though she is an upstanding member of society with a job and just wants to finish her education

Admit it, you're all just edgy racist white supremacists that would get a girl like this deported just for some "lulz"

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>even though she is an upstanding member of society
No she's not, she's a criminal. Thanks for the info, reporting her to ICE now.

Why can't she be an upstanding member of her own country? Why didn't she finish her education there? Wouldn't her country benefit from an upstanding, educated person?

>undocumented
Illegal

REEEE THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS SHITLOOOOOOOOOORD

You are correct. And I am literally reporting Eileen marin santos to ICE right this very second senpai

Getting someone deported for the lulz is the best way I can describe /pol to a normie

You can go to college even thought you are illegal? Weird education system you got there murrika

She can come live with me and have my children, not going to pay for her college tho.
Housewives don't need college

It doesn't matter who they are, it's a fact that they are illegal and they need to fuck off.

Stupid American cunts can't into border integrity.

What the fuck, I didn't get to go to my dream college and I fucking live here. Deport her ass so her dreams get a little less grandiose.

A Mexican education? How is that going to help her make Mexico better? America may have shitty primary and secondary education, but the post-secondary education is still the best in the world.

The compassionate thing to do would be to let her finish her education... and then deport her ass.

thanks for the work. i am reporting now

weak b8 sage

MASS REPORT HER TO ICE

where does she work/live?

Minority get preferential status.

The jewelry college gets more funding this way too

She has to go back, america owes her absolutely nothing and in fact she should pay back all the resources she stole

reported

your options are

>pay for a foreigner to get an education in your country and unjustly take the place of a better domestic candidate

or

>pay for a foreigner to get an education in your country and then use it to work back in their country

She can be upstanding in Mexico. It is wrong of Imperialist Western countries to steal talent from developing nations. Send their talent back, white man.

She is a criminal and can be an upstanding member of her country of origin because that area will need her more than the US. The US already has plenty of legal upstanding citizens.

Illegal immigration isn't citizenship tryouts. You don't get to join the team because you've found relative success. You get bumped so an actual american can find employment.

Stealing our education, benefits, safety net, etc, and then using your ill-gotten success as an excuse to stay is bullshit. Take your stolen education back to wherever you came from.

She lives here too.

Your point?

>person commits crime
>get angry about people reporting the crime
Genius

report and deport

>defending criminals
Isn't that illegal. We should hang you.

> implying
> "Mexican intellectuals"

they should rape her, then deport her.

I would report her for being non-white and illegal.

Can you link the gofundme page? I wanna donate

Best lesbian dance theory in the world

>The compassionate thing to do would be to let her finish her education... and then deport her ass.

Yeah guys let's totally let her continue taking advantage of us then send her back when she's done haha right?

Kys

>The young women's leadership school of Astoria

I bet she's going for stem.

>the compassionate thing

> $50k+ degrees in feminist lesbian dance theory

Best in the world.

Seriously? There's schools in the States offering degrees in memes and they cost real actual money.

>I'm a virgin with no higher education and I like seeing other people fucked over because it makes me feel better as a loser

REEEEEPPPPOOOOOORRRRTTTT

Since when does nationalism mean open borders for gifted foreigners?

BTW, embed a tracking device, fine her of what ever resources she has, deport her, and cut foreign aid to her country of origin.

RARE

>being an upstanding member of society exempts you from the law
Not how it works, paco. Back to Mexico she goes

That's just how free we are

Bar none.

Freedom means nothing if people aren't allowed to spend their money on stupid shit. If there's demand, the market provides. Market bless us all.

Do you have any idea how many people are in line to immigrate to America legally? Give me one good reason why these people should be allowed to skip them all?

>Minority get preferential status

In 20 years time and your white kids are a minority I bet they don't get preferential treatment

>wants to go to college
>with that sentence structure and grammar
People need to understand that not EVERYONE should be in school.

Why doesnt she just apply for Citizenship?
Give me the rundown on this, guys.
Is this an actual problem or are they just wearing their illegal status as a badge of honor?

She is breaking the law and ought to be deported. Crime has consequence and committing crime or benefitting from a crime should not just be discouraged but punished, and punished harshly when the person is this brazen about their success is committing a crime.

>Admit it, ... just for some "lulz"
I'll do anything for the lulz as long as I don't have to leave my computer. All our most memorable accomplishments have been when we manage to reach out into the outside world without having to stand up or move. This site has always been about pointless cyber terrorism.

>the compassionate thing to do
Govern with thoughts not feelings.

>She lives here too.
Not for long.

>C A A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

I'm sure she can stay on a student visa if she finance her own education, or get a scholarship from Mexico or some institution. Why should American taxpayers pay for foreigners education? And if they should, why not spend all that money on poor people in Africa who really need it and have the same right to it as she has?

women don't need an education. they need a husband.

>Young women's leadership
>Astoria
>Monroe

K-e-k I know exactly what type of girl she is and believe me they're anything but angels. Sluttiest Latin chick I ever did was from that area

>Why doesnt she just apply for Citizenship?
why should she have to do that? why doesn't the world just bend her whim

>Illegal begging for pity bux

DEPORT

If you are an illegal person in America, you have to pay a fee, go back for certain amount of years, apply for citizenship, and get accepted.
Applying legally and getting accepted is hard in the first place + having history of being here illegally previously = very little to no chances of coming back unless you have voucher.

There are two kinds of illegals: undocumented and documented.
- Undocumented illegals are people who crossed the border/got through our seas -- brought no previous identity with them. These people work under the table and don't pay taxes. A lot of South Americans fit this description.
- Documented illegals are people who overstayed their visa -- travel/temporary visitation, but stayed longer. Some work under the table, some don't. Most people who lived here long as an illegal has tax ID numbers and pay taxes. A lot of Europeans and Asians fit this description.

The thing is not all illegals are here "illegally". There are "illegals" who fit with things like DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and DAPA (Deferred Action for Parents of Americans) which allows them to stay here legally while being "illegal".
I am personally for DACA since it helps the kids who were brought here by force. A lot of these kids were brought up American, had American education, and identify as Americans. Plus, DACA can only be applied to those who were brought to the US under 16 and have lived in the US since they've arrived.
DAPA is shit and they're just beaners who came to the US and had their babies here, demanding citizenship because their child is. Parents of anchor babies"

ICE THE BITCH

omg laws are rayciss I'm with her now

>admit it
lmfao, when did we deny it?
If you're not white we don't want you.
We don't want more non whites than we have to deal with.

It would be a shame if someone ITT ICE'd her

>upstanding member of society
>begging for gibs

pick one

Nothing she does in her entire life negates that she is a criminal. Whats so hard to understand about that?

Just gonna leave this here

lol what is this from

>Admit it, you're all just edgy racist white supremacists that would get a girl like this deported just for some "lulz"
No. I just want a society of laws. She broke the law

>she wants to be a teacher

Tell me why i shouldn't pay at least half of this chick's total right now, Sup Forums. I can easily afford it.

Your tears would make it worth it.

Being a criminal is being a criminal. Deport now

>Asking for money
>Upstanding member of society

lol yeah sure

Because you're LARPing and she's gonna get ICE'd, Mohammed.

Go ahead? I think it'd be funnier to see user waste 4k on trying to btfo Sup Forums

>Financial situation.

She or her parents make too much money to qualify for financial aid.
The school she goes to is a private school.

Don't care who they are or why they are here... if you are illegal... get out!

>first in her family to go to college
>still constructs sentences like a fucking retard
Send them all back

Ummm I stole your car but I'm a good person otherwise so that means I don't have to give it back or go to prison.

>why not spend all that money on poor people in Africa who really need it and have the same right to it as she has?
Die you fucking nigger or nigger lover. I will burn my money before a fucking penny goes to apefricans. FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

fpbp

I mean we shouldn't. But rather teaching 100 Africans to read than teaching one spic liberal arts, or whatever.

thanks for bringing this forward, sending the report in to ICE

>In 20 years time and your white kids are a minority I bet they don't get preferential treatment
I'm in commiefornia and a school near me just lost the extra funding they get for being under 30% white because they went over 30% white kids and had to lay off a bunch of teachers
tfw it's already happening

even if that's true, there's absolutely nothing you can do about it pendejo. enjoy feeling superior back in the crushing poverty of your home country.

She should earn as a sex worker ---but make sure to pay her fair share in taxes.

>A) Legally immigrate to USA and complete post-secondary education.
>B) Use USA's visa system to obtain green-card allowing the privileged of USA's educational system.
>C) Marry a nice male USA citizen and obtain citizenship though legal means allowing for legal use of colleges and universities.
>D) Through hard work and determination, make the best of limited educational opportunities in one's home country, being a beacon of hope and showing the world that is "can be done".
>E) Beg for 'gibs me dat' on GoFundMe by trying to play peoples compassion.

Hmmmm, I wonder which she will pick???

She has no constitutional rights. She needs to go back (to israel)

mfw it's fine to break into someones house if you do the dishes

Quick question, why don't they just apply for citizenship?

I would salt my lands before i have to give a single corn to a fucking feral nigger, i take my spics before a fucking savage animal.

Thanks for the tip. Reported.

As you should.

This is why I killed my emotions

>even though she is an upstanding member of society
Well then she can be an upstanding member of wherever she came from.

That't bitch is just using the illegal card to get shekels from good goyim.

Deported
FTFY lel like the reddit

>upstanding member of society
>breaking immigration laws.

Pick one.

not rare faggot

When the fuck did i imply i wouldn't, If they're Mexicans they can come if they desire, niggers, mudshites, pajeets and chinks need not apply.

she does not qualify for any form of government financial assistance and she is also don't pay taxes