Why not just give in and complete the Russian investigation?

Why wouldn't Trump want to proudly and swiftly complete the investigation, showing that he 100% has no incriminating ties to Russia? His approval ratings would start skyrocketing even among liberals, and any moderate that was questioning their allegiance to him would have their fears assuaged.

Because the media is killing themselves.

That in no way addresses my question. Is that a classic right-wing tactic, giving answers to questions that were not asked?

Because he did everything they accuse him of and worse.

Wouldn't be surprised if Russian loans are the only thing keeping him afloat.

In 2 years no one will admit having voted for him.

BecAuse while the media and democrats and cuckservatives are chasing this fantasy trump can tear the executive branch apart without media scrutiny

>it's illegal to have loans from Russian banks

Hmmmm news to me

It's already finished. There was zero evidence of any malfeasance. Zero effort of any vote tampering. Zero effort of any illegal contacts.

They'd just say something like "the investigation is biased." It's almost like a god argument where you can never prove anything.

this

It does answer the question, you're just too retarded to see how. Which means you should probably stop posting and lurk more.

sage for slide thread

How exactly do you prove a negative?

>Why wouldn't Trump want to proudly and swiftly complete the investigation

Why are you making up a story that he doesn't want this?

This is poor bait.

How would he "complete" the investigation? Would be a shoddy ass investigation if the person being investigated had any control in it.

Also, please link me any credible source giving one tiny shred of evidence of Trump / Russia?

Is it? I was under the impression that it continues.

Why would he tear his own branch apart?

Isn't that exactly what Trump does whenever anyone says anything negative about him?

Oh wow it's fucking nothing. Go play in your room, the adults are speaking.

Where has he stated that he wants that?

This is a very good point. I guess you'd have to thoroughly look for a positive, and if you truly can't find one, then that would be considered a negative result.

Melania is the russian spy. No one suspects her because Putin is taking advantage of Murrican's cucked and muh dick culture to keep both SJW and rednecks from realizing Melania is the most dangerous person close to Trump.

Putin is the true master of 96D Chess.

Because it's big and bloated and needs to be shrunk

The Russian story is just a pretext to get to an independent investigator with subpoena power.

The dems and some Republicans want some one to "Ken Starr" Trump.

The Republicans just need to stand firm until the FBI concludes its investigation.If there is nothing they can tell people to fuck off .
If there is something they can let slip the dogs of war.

This. This. This.

>Trump isn't really rich
>Trump doesn't pay taxes
>Trump assaults women
>Trump is going to withdraw from the race
>Trump has no chance to win
>Trump transition is in chaos
>Electoral college won't vote for Trump
>Russia! Meh Russia!

It's all fucking lies.

>You'd have to look thoroughly for a positive

Define thoroughly.

The media and Dems have been spasming over this every day for months.

REMOVE TRUMP

PUT IN PENCE

THEN HOLD A NEW ELECTION AND ELECT A NEW LEADER

ITS THAT SIMPLE

He's obviously been laundering russian money thru shady real estate deals.

The investigation was concluded. There's literally nothing. The msm just refuses to report on it and decides to lie instead. Remember pissgate? A Sup Forums prank? They're still talking about that

>Also, please link me any credible source giving one tiny shred of evidence of Trump / Russia?
This.

PRESS 7 TO REMOVE DRUMPF
R
E
S
S

T
O

R
E
M
O
V
E

D
R
U
M
P
F

why does everyone think ties to Russia is bad. We want Putin in charge. He is a better leader. We take his side in the Syrian war.

The more you build up the enemy the harder they fall.

The onus isn't on him to prove he isn't a Russian spy. The President has more important things to worry about than catering to liberal temper tantrums.

>it's the russian episode again