Let's set the record straight.I am a proud Muslim American and voted for President Trump

I am tired of being stereotyped as a criminal or a terrorist. I was born and raised in this country. I pay taxes and love our President. My brothers feel the same. Just because we are Muslim does not mean we are any less American. We love this country and despise those who misinterpret the Quran. Stop calling all Muslims Terrorists. Thank you for listening and may Allah bless you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDmfUdQL8ho
youtube.com/watch?v=TFxNPvns7nU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking sandniggers get out of my country reeeeeee

Its my country just as yours silly. Thst makes no sense. Reeee

Lmao

Stop looking for outside-in solutions, if you want people to like muslims, fix your community's problems. Stop murdering everyone who doesn't like your desert cult or the pedophile who created it

become the muslim batman. we'll help you design your utility belt and grappling hooks

Can you link the thinkpiece you're making out of this thread so that we can raid the comment section?

(Just kidding, I'm sure you removed your comment section two years ago.)

Haha this I like. Haram man would sound good for super hero. If a Muslim eats pork. I come and save the day.

Do you really believe that the Muhammaden can accept America's freedom FROM religion? For the better or worse, America is a secular society. Do you think your Imams will accept this or seek to change this?

I dont speak for everyone and Muslims not born here are different and think back words. I born and raised here. I have cousins who came and he is idiot. Still feels he live in a sand castle and he misinterprets the Quran. I obey the laws of the land. My cousin not so good. I glad he went back

Do you believe there is a way to bring non-American born Muhammaden into this country and have them understand their religion's place in our society? Is there such a thing as American Muhammaden or is that view of a type of person incompatible with basic teachings from the Quran?

Kek, stop deluding yourself. You'll never be fully accepted here unless you go completely secular or atheist.

Why do you write you're sentences like your semi-literate?

Unfortunately most are brainwashed and do not understand the Quran true meaning and get caught up on they can only live under Islamic law which isn't true. I live under American law because I am an American who's religion is Islam. Many who come here cannot separate the two and they try to push their agenda. Muslims that come here should not push Sharia law. Makes no sense. If that particular Muslim wants to live his or herself and practice that law than fine, but dont push on non Muslims.

i know a muslim in France and he says we should deport all of you

[spoiler]guess he implied all of them except him[/spoiler]

>a proud Muslim American and voted for President Trump
Of course you did because your goals are the same - destroy America.

>praying to an empty room

Im not sure how does one misinterpret verses such as ´´Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled´´ (9:29) or ´´And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful´´ (9:5)

fuck off LARPer, go fuxk a goat. No one likes you. GTFO!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

We know you try taqqiya here

Thanks for putting American identity before your identity as a Muhammaden. I'm curious to hear if you attend a mosque regularly? What have you heard from American Imams before? Ultimately the opinion of your Imams is what is most important. What does the leadership of the American Muhammaden show you?

HAHA. I dont know which is worse. A liberal idiotic fool or a bad Muslim. Take a look in the mirror sir, you're the one who wants to destroy American with your liberal ideology...

You do realize not all Muslims follow Sharia Law...This is part of the problem. You stereotype all of us.

>misinterpret the Quran
>"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

The message seems preatty clear to me.

I go to Jummah on Fridays and will stop in a few days during the week. Its a mixed crowd and the strict Muslims that came from oversees do not like those who were born here as much. They think we have been tainted lol.

the true meaning is; Kill infidels, one world religion only and goodbye liberty

totally not taquiya thread

We know the principles of Taqqiya, stop LAEPing. You can't fool anyone

This.
Also, kill niggers too.
I've seen what you fuckers do to dogs while I was in Afghanistan, you should have no issue treating animals as such here.

Aww, is someone upset. I have nothing to prove to you and have no reason to deceive people. I live here just like you. The only person larping in this thread is you.

You are not a proper muslim. ISIS are true muslims, you're an infidel that picks and chooses which parts of his holy book to believe.

You are the one misinterpreting the Quran.

So you voted against your self interest? Average republicunt found.

Peace is one of the literal meanings of Islam, and its ultimate aim. And as such, it explicitly teaches that there is no compulsion in matters of faith. When it comes to war it teaches that Muslims are only ever allowed permitted to fight defensively, stating that permission to fight is given to those against whom war is made, because they have been wronged. This means Allah indeed has the power to help them. I dont associate with anyone who lives by false ideologies. We are taught to be peaceful and only strike out in self defense just as any other normal individual.

> I am tired of being stereotyped as a criminal or a terrorist
Then stop siding with them.

Wow that is disheartening to hear. It's a shame that the Sharia Law crowd won't listen to American Muhammaden who have experienced this society and know how to interact within it.. From your perspective, what message do you think can reach these new arrivals? Is a message directly from Mecca the only thing that could work?

Stop trolling, your're doing a horrible job. My self interests are peace. It seems your self interests are to spread lies and stereotype. Typical liberal thinking .

Good discussion on Islam:
youtube.com/watch?v=EDmfUdQL8ho

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled Doesnt sound like self defense to me

Be open minded and respectful. The biggest issue is most are brainwashed. I am against bringing tons of refugees here because now they will spread false ideologies and make all of us look bad. If you look at Germany as an example. I went there and it was foreign even to me. They walk down the street and yell at non Muslims and it's not normal behavior.

Since 9/11 No muslim has ever reported to the FBI a fellow muslim planning an attack. 0

It's you again? You're such a faggot. And your religion is shit.

>despise those who misinterpret the Quran.
...So you hate yourself?

Are you sure you're not the one misinterpreting quran??

Now who is trolling?

You should call europeans either left or right, we don't do the liberal thing like you do.

The peace thing does not seem to working out and muslim hate is at highest level ever in the USA, this is so obvious you must be some 15 year old larping kid.

>back words
Backwards mate. As in going the wrong way

sage and move on

>If a Muslim eats pork. I come and save the day.

By murdering him?

Go home camel fucker!

why would a take a muzzrats word seriously?

if its anything like Europe, even 2nd generation immigrants struggle with the host countries language because they live extremely segregated lives BY CHOICE, where they only socialize with other muslims and speak arabic.

>despises people who misinterpret the Quran
>dislike being maligned as a terrorist
>loves president trump

cognitive dissonance much?

Explain this you shitskin

Haha...Wow, you have some nerve. If you don't like what I have to say, why do you stick around? You make no sense troll?

No, the problem is you faggots don't stop your own people from pushing sharia and anti-white bullshit everywhere.

You say you disagree with them, but there's no public call to reform islam.

no it's not

Muslims in US are mostly black separatists and the Arab ones have been small enough pockets over time that they assimilate pretty well.

No we do not. Why because I don't believe in violence? All you know is what you see on TV or books.

Unless you're white or injun, this land will never be yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFxNPvns7nU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

>Every muslim who doesn't practice exactly like I do is not a true Muslim

Non muslim Iranian here, infact I'm a Zoroastrian revert. Fuck it op, these people are filled with hate and will never accept you. They'll never know the true meaning of islam: peace through order.

>They'll never know the true meaning of islam: peace through order.

and order through subjugation and terror.

Why do you keep being Muslim? Why not change your religion?

i.e. Peace will be achieved when we've forcibly converted every single person to Islam

Eat shit sandnigger

The "refugee crisis" is definitely not helping ANYONE out, you are right about this. Are you Arab? I only ask because a huge issue I see within the Muhammaden is the fusing of the Arab cultural identity with the identity of faithful Muhammaden. Do you think the rest of the worldwide Muhammaden can wrestle away from the Arabs this domination of your faith? Or will Arabic Muhammaden continue to set the rules for the rest of the Muhammaden to follow?

Tbhwyfamalam assuming this isn't taqiyya and you're not in the plurality that supports radicalism, then you're welcome in my America. I'd prefer a white state, just like you'd prefer a successful state of your people, but real life is messier than image boards

Spotted the Jew.

I am Arab. The radical Muslims or the strict ones seem to be the ones who remain in charge. The refugees who come here need to understand this is not Syria or wherever they come from. It is foreign to Americans as far as Sharia Law. Most men who come are strict and stuck in their ways which or are radical. This creates an issue for all Muslims.

My cousin did and my family disowned him. I still talk on him and he is happy. I guess it is hard to walk away from because it is something embedded inside me. I would rather stay with it and hopefully help others.

I agree and it's not the representation of Muslims I would like to see. I get why we are stereotyped. It is not normal to cut someones head off and justify it under Islam. It's sick.

>muslim american
You made clear where your priorities lay.

Intolerant Abrahamic religion and ideology is something you practice in private, preferably your basement.

As long as you can't separate your religion from the american way of life and put americanism first you will stay a social outcast.

But people like here on /pol will always want to gas you no matter what, so good luck with that.

Haha..True

Thanks and no I am proud of my religion and in way shameful. Its just like any other religious person who practices their faith. If I were a Catholic or Baptist. Are they not proud of where they come from. In the end, I appreciate all the feed back . Have a blessed day everyone.

>haha true
Fuck off desu

>it's sick but I will pray next to them in mosque next week

I once spoke with a refugee who told me that on the plane ride over here, a few people lectured others about the intolerant America they were about to enter, warning people to be ready to be hated upon arrival. Hearing this made me understandably rage.. There are very few entities in the world who benefit from the "refugee crisis" and both the refugees and the poeple who must now live with the refugees are not included in this small group of those who benefit. It really is a FUBAR situation, no doubt.

I hope in my lifetime I get to see Muhammaden from around the world challenge the Arab hegemony on their faith. History shows us the best way is to straight up break off and form a new church entirely on their own. Americans would gladly support a Muhammaden faith that first says, Arabs in Mecca don't dictate our religion.

Does anyone have the statistics for the number of terrorist acts by religion? Google is giving me articles. I want numbers.

Ummat Islamiyya is rising akhi

Just see

Yes I will pray with other Muslims at my Mosque. What would you recommend? Once again you are stereotyping. My goal was to get feedback and just to let people know we are all not monsters. We want the same as other Americans. Sorry if the bad ones spoiled your opinion of us.

As Salaamu Alaikum

That would be awesome and at the same time would cause violence outbursts against the ones who formed a new chapter. Other Muslims would attack us. It makes sense though. Guess only way to find out would be to try it

Pointing out your good qualities does not automatically cancel out your bad qualities.

If you are tired of being stereotyped as a criminal or terrorist, then stop being Muslim.

Assuming what you say is true, and assuming you are a moderate Muslim then by being an upstanding citizen you act as another blade of grass among many that the snake of the radical Muslim hides in.

You are the shield that the radical Muslim hides behind.

We are wise to your tricks. You may do this knowingly or unknowingly on purpose or by coincidence or accident.

Still you do it.

The only way for you to redeem yourself is to stop being the blade of grass that the radical Muslim snake hides in. Denounce Islam, or be treated with the same mistrust as the snake.

im muslim too, i'm not sure why you're typing like a fag, but yeah, you're right. Muslims in the u.s are great people.

Muslims disgust normal people. Please kindly take your ugly bearded ass outta my country!!!

Why don't you get out of my county as I was born here just as you moron.

As Salaamu Alaikum everyone. The haters are always gonna hate. I have to go to work. Thanks for the chat...

You're not sorry though if you're not willing to actually promote the change and reform you ostensibly preach.

White men are being told they are evil, to censor themselves, and to forego christianity as it's 'backwards'; american muslims are not, they are silently and actively promoting sharia law.

This type of stereotyping is the only reasonable, and healthy, response.

I don't give a fuck if you personally don't promote sharia, over half of american muslims do.

Clean up your house faggot.

>As Salaamu Alaikum everyone. The haters are always gonna hate. I have to go to work. Thanks for the chat...

And I make a good point you can't refute, and you run away. Typical cowardly Muslim.

Martin Luther literally nailed papers listing his grievances to the front door of a Catholic church, thus sparking the Protestant Reformation and a major decentralization of built up Christian authority. Sometimes history does change from just one person's words/actions, so I will continue to maintain hope that something/one can come along and change the norms of today.

Glad to see your good spirit in handling the haters in this thread. Strong spirits are what will help us all!

Peace be with you from a fellow child of Abraham

Haha typical closed minded idiot. My house is perfectly fine. The problem is you.

you are irrelevant, just as peaceful germans in 1939 were irrelevant....until you reform the hadith & quran then you are silent partners with the fundamentalists.....

islam = cancer

I would love to stay and chat, but I have a job. I can come back later. Have a blessed day brother

Non-response and baseless ad-hominem, how 'open-minded'

I'll bite cause I'm genuinely interested in how you see the future unfolding.

Is the only solution to Islam, complete destruction? Or is there another possible solution, such as a weakening and division from within by Muslims like OP who see that Arabs have way to much say in what a Muslim is?

reeeeeeeeeeee

Stop blaming outside groups for your problems and start working to find out what's wrong with the Muslim community and reform on those issues.

If you don't have your own equivalent of a Reformation (which is now utterly redundant these days for Christians), you're just going to continue to be seen as backward goat-fucking sandniggers.

Care to share your thoughts?

>pic unrelated

not all muslims are terrorists, but pretty much all terrorists are muslims.

get shit-canned, your religion is worse than trash and as long as you follow it, you deserve to be stereotyped.

Well, I am not blaming anyone for the actual issue at hand. I get it. That does not mean that there are not other issues that need to be fixed in the mean time. We make ourselves look bad., however it still does not apply to everyone. Just a heads up, I am not a sand nigger lol. I have never lived in an area with sand nor do I enjoy going to the beach. You proved my point. Calling me a sand nigger stereotypes Muslims in general.