We are currently experiencing the 8 Biblical plagues -- leading up to WWIII

user, we are currently experiencing the 8 Biblical plagues again. We are currently somewhere in between #2 and #3. This will lead into a third World War.

1. Water into blood (דָם): Ex. 7:14–24
2. Frogs (צְּפַרְדֵּעַ): Ex. 7:25–8:15
3. Lice (כִּנִּים): Ex. 8:16–19
4. Flies (עָרוֹב): Ex. 8:20–32
5. Diseased livestock (דֶּבֶר): Ex. 9:1–7
6. Boils (שְׁחִין): Ex. 9:8–12
7. Thunderstorm of hail (בָּרָד): Ex. 9:13–35
8. Locusts (אַרְבֶּה): Ex. 10:1–20
9. Darkness for three days (חוֹשֶך): Ex. 10:21–29
10. Death of firstborn sons.(מַכַּת בְּכוֹרוֹת): Ex. 11:1–12:36

#1 -- Pic related. A boy washes up on the shores of the Mediterranean and it becomes a widely circulated image of the Refugee Crisis we are in the throes of now. God is punishing his people for their lives of self-absorbed individualism and decadence while their elected leaders are carrying out atrocities in far away lands, under countries by which God's people now claim to dwell. God is punishing them by bringing the mayhem directly to their doorstep because they have failed to put a stop to these policies and these wars, they will now experience them in their own homelands as punishment.

#2 -- Over the past 2 years, a horde of frogs infiltrated the mainstream internet all the way out to the furthest corners of the web. The frogs invaded multiple platforms so prominently that they began to be reported on and talked about by mass media news sources. This army of Frogs changed the entire course of American history and the election with their invasion.

#3-8 -- Remains to be seen.

#10 -- The precursor to the World War. One superpower will perform an EMP strike on another one, knocking that country's power grid off and causing multiple days without electricity. The response from the inflicted country to the perpetrator will be a declaration of war.

#9 -- WWIII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHYGgOXww48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mixed up #9/10. Reverse those two numbers under the same sentences they're posted next to

>10000/5+17
>believing that the bible will predict anything
>let alone that the bible should be interpreted in a Nostradamus-esque fashion
I sure hope you guys don't do this.

I take you a little bit seriously because KeK is involved. Can you work in Flight 4U and the 2016 elections?

>Biblical

I have Pubic Lice, also known as crabs. Check #3 off. I used my dogs flea and tick powder. THAT SHIT WORKS!

Where in Revelation does it say the plagues of egypt are the sign of the end times?

youtube.com/watch?v=xHYGgOXww48

It won't be the end times, just another cleanse of the Earth and punishment for the ungodliness of the people

Where are you getting this from? Revelation says everybody but the true christians are gonna get fucked while the christians go to heaven forever. makes me confused what with the meek inheriting the earth line.

wot. not even this is true. OP you are a larping faggot who doesn't know his role.

end times
n
d
t
i
m
e
s

>Biblical

#3 is likely going to be a parasite outbreak of some kind.
#4 will likely be as it seems
#5 is some great die off, bovine diseases such as mad cow, possibly due to larger herds from higher prices for their meat
#6 Sexually Transmitted Diseases will run rampant, some form of super-disease or at least one we cant currently cure
#8 is possibly as it sounds
#9 is a three day solar eclipse from the alignment of planets or recovery from ash in the sky

>ungodliness of the people
Well maybe if God fucking showed himself people would actually believe in him and follow him religiously like he wanted.

But no, the magic sky dad does not exist.

I really hope this is real. Even though I'm Atheist, just the thought of Feelsbadman being part of the Bible and predicted two thousand years ago makes my mind go nuts

What kind of parent lets their kid nap in a surf zone?

>literal fucking meme
>sign of end of days
>being this fucking retarded

Kek is here...

> anime is just a simulation
>pic unrelated

Spicy

K. Keep me posted

Shitposters were the plague of frogs in 2016.

Why are you taking things that aren't prophecy as prophecy? Even if you're the type to believe in prophecies why would you think that parts of a story that are just stuff that happened are prophecy?

>#10 -- The precursor to the World War. One superpower will perform an EMP strike on another one, knocking that country's power grid off and causing multiple days without electricity. The response from the inflicted country to the perpetrator will be a declaration of war.

How do you know this specifically? I never read that in Revelations.

Obadiah, his servants. There shall, in that time, be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...

Ho Hum another Christnut pretending he's SO SPECIAL he can decern truth from the mish-mosh that is the bible.