>Make Mexico pay for the Wall
FAILED
>Defeat ISIS in 30 days
FAILED

Not to mention:
>wasted $12 billion golfing
>cost of home ownership through the roof
>cuts to education never seen before
>starving people and elderly food programs gone. Already over 1000 Americans dead
>failed military raid. Americans died.

What the fuck Sup Forums? You promised that I would get tired of winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/28/big-drop-in-number-illegal-immigrants-entering-us-through-its-southern-border.html
thehill.com/policy/finance/326160-border-wall-funding-likely-to-be-put-on-hold
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>obamas plans fail: OMG REPUBLITARD CONGRESS HOLDING THE COUNTRY HOSTAGE

>trumps plans fail: haha stupid drumpf cant do anything right

Drumpf is stupid

>I fell for the Trump meme
Can I redeem myself, bros?

wonder what all that was to distract you from?

>that filename
How many layers of irony are we on?

>Trump can't do anything right
Oh boi who would have thought

Just Trump my life up, bro.

and worst of all

>shilling for Clinton

FAILED
FAILED
FAILED

>TRUMP MUST NOT BE ELECTED, OTHERWISE HE WILL DO X
>LOL HE IS NOT DOING X! WHAT A FAILURE OF A PRESIDENT

I got you senpai.

That is alot he hasn't completed yet, good thing he's going to have eight years to get it done.

Wow I regret voting for him. Who /Hillary2020/?

> 1 post by this id

Fed is getting audited, bud.

You've failed.

_

>1 post by this ID

ShareBlue in meltdown mode

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/28/big-drop-in-number-illegal-immigrants-entering-us-through-its-southern-border.html

I'm a happy camper. Can't wait for Democrats to lose again massively in 2018.

I don't care about golfing but I am pretty disappointed in Trump tbqh. Still far superior to Hitlery, Burnout or the Guacman and perfectly normal president though.

>clean coal

lmao why is our president so fucking retarded

too many

dont speak about stuff you dont know

I'm going to need some sources, if you have them please

I like that our air isn't like China's.

Oh look it's the narrative list again.

>inb4 some shill dumps 50 anti-trump images, alone by himself in the thread

I'm gonna be honest with you, I expected more memes after he was elected.

1 post by your id, now who is the shill?

This ain't got nothing to do with Obama son

@118682867

You are, you insipid cunt.

Proxy or not, your shit thread is being saged.

A counterfeit you for your troubles. You're not worth a true (You)

Better a useless idiot be in office than a malicious old bat
Hill isn't taking my guns, and Gorsuch is going to be a SCOTUS justice, so no matter how much drumpf fucks up I'll be happy.

For now.

>wasted $12 billion golfing

wow I'm impressed.

You poor shills are gonna be Hillary-lost-levels of sad when he keeps every promise he made to the American people. Wall is taking bids, immigration down, factories returning. You idiots just lost the rust belt for good and instead of trying to win it back spend all you time shilling on picture boards

Alright but I didn't vote for him for any of that shit.

I voted Trump for lib salt. I don't care about any of that shit.

cutting money for education is fine with me.
have you even noticed how bad the quality is even though more money than ever was being given to schools?

SHUT THE F*CK UP

I BET YOU WERE PAID TO HAVE THAT OPINION YOU F*CKING SHILL!!!

lel good one user

Nice double negative, shit-for-brains.

I seem to have waited for long enough to reach a conclusion.

What the fuck did you just block, you little federal judge? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump University, and I’ve been involved in numerous Muslim bans on Muslim countries that don’t give money to the US government, and I have over 300 confirmed bankruptcies. I am trained in wall-based warfare and I’m the top racist in the entire US executive branch. You are nothing to me but just another portion of the government to eliminate. I will wipe you the fuck out with an unconstitutional outlawing of the entire Judicial Branch of government, mark my fucking tweet. You think you can get away with blocking my bigoted and pointless executive order? Think again, Commie. As we speak I am contacting my Secret Service of secret police across the USA and your courtroom is being monitored right now so you better prepare for the ‘””””””suicide”””””””” judge-o. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call the Judicial Branch. You’re fucking assassinated, libtard. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can become dictator in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my executive orders. Not only am I extensively trained in Twitter rampages, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Gestapo and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable branch off the face of the government, you little shit. If only you could have known what undemocratic retribution your little “moral” judicial decision was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking gavel. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will tweet fury all over you and you will be TRIGGERED. You’re fucking deported, traitor.

These file names are great, makes drumpfkins think that theyre being shilled.

Kek has spoken.

thehill.com/policy/finance/326160-border-wall-funding-likely-to-be-put-on-hold

>Border wall funding likely to be put on hold

>President Trump's funding request for a border wall will likely be put on hold, Senate Republican leaders signaled Tuesday.

>Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), a senior member of the Appropriations Committee, announced at a leadership press conference that Trump's supplemental funding request will wait until later in the year.

G-good thing Mexico's going to pay for it, right guys?

>began repealing obamacare
need a source there, because they shelved it.
>russia and us fighting in syria
obama did this
>car companies abandoning mexico facilities
this predates trump as well, ford cancelled their mexico plant in november of 2015
>federal hiring freeze
which ended childcare programs for active military amongst other extremely useful programs
>dakota and access pipelines made of us steel
theyve already gotten rid of the US steel requirement and are using chinese steel
>reversing obamas executive orders
he hasnt reversed any of obamas EOs
>wall being constructed
first, it has not begun construction or even planning so far, second US is paying for it, this was a critical campaign promise
>more border and ICE agents
about that federal hiring freeze.......
>deputising local police for immigration
this hasnt happened and is a bad thing, it means the police force will be taking on federal duties without being federal employees, this will lead to these immigrants winning court cases against the US and a forced change of law in our immigration policies
>3 month ban on immigration fromhigh risk countries
yeah hes tried this twice but he has as of yet been unable to write an EO that is legal under federal law
>5 year ban on becoming lobbyist
literally the only thing on your list that he has actually done
>lifetime ban on lobbying if you worked for foreign gov
not quite, youre not allowed to lobby the federal government, but you can still lobby state and local govs
>obamas coal regulations repealed
this was pre trump
>violent crime task force
he said he will start this but he hasnt, and it isnt a violent crime task force, its a crime by immigrants task force. violent crimes perpetrated by americans will have nothing to do with this task force
>235k jobs created in february
we are still under the Obama administrations budget until october, Trump has taken no actions on the economy whatsoever

fucking faggot, stop spreading fake news

Missing the point. He's pointing out the left's utterly brain dead and shameless hipocrisy when it comes to Trump. In many cases they're opposing policies he is well within the rights of the office to impose and qualified nominations just to keep the liberal REEEE narrative going and adhere to party politics. Meanwhile when the Republicans did this with Obama they were evil and incompetent for hindering the president because they didn't like him. But now they're just doing the right thing.

Stop riding the Dems dick so hard.

> Pretending I don't want ALL the povfags to starve to death

Obama had a supermajority and was able to pass ACA, reform the dodd frank act, repealed dont ask dont tell, passed TARP and other economic stimulus, and was able to pass his budget despite republicans literally shutting down the government - and he was still criticized for not accomplishing half of what he promised he would

trump has a super majority, he has passed no legislation, he has made executive orders which have been batted down by the judiciary, and his primary campaign promises (repeal and replace, the wall, and the immigration ban) have made zero progress. and this is WITHOUT the dems shutting down the government, fillibustering, or otherwise impeding his agenda.

>File name
Top fucking kek

>>cost of home ownership through the roof
Yeah, because the economy is on a bit of an up. Typically housing prices being low means the economy is shit. Home buyers want a shit economy and home sellers want a good one.

>lets retard bitch try to defund public schools
>tax payers need to pay 1 million dollars a day so his brat son of a whore can stay at the same school

This standard right wing tactic is so tired and old. Whenever the flaws of Republicans are brought to the table, they divert the attention to Obama's failures.

>With the full understanding that Mexico will reimburse us.

They won't. You know that. Stop being a fool.

>All those plans listed 'In progress'

In other words, nothing has actually been accomplished and Congress is in a quagmire fighting to determine just how unrealistic your sad silly little alt-right wet dreams are when applied to a real world with checks and balances.

>ending federal funding to sanctuary cities

Yeah right, they're going to abandon New York City. You're a fucking idiot. You know that, don't you?

If any of you retarded brown shirts believe for one second that the federal government will abandon strategic economic metropolitan areas like SF, NYC, Chicago, Boston, LA, etc, then you should shoot yourself. Have you ever even been to these cultural meccas, or do you live in some shit town off of a state road that no one has ever even heard of outside of your county?

Keep smoking crack, kid. This country is toast. Trump ain't gonna' do shit.

The rust belt is a sad hopeless stretch of land that can't compete with Asian markets, no matter how many factories your playboy promises to bring back.

Have fun.

Feels nice hating on America is cool again.
Best President ever. He managed to piss of the world after 8 years Obama in a few months. That has to be a achievement.

Republicans have the majority in the house and senate, retard. What pathetic excuse do you have for Trump being a massive failure?

I thought ISIS was going to be defeated within 30 days

Remember when Trump said:
1. he was going to donate his salary? He just accepted his second paycheck
2. Mexico was going to pay for the [useless] wall? He has now asked congress to appropriate $25 billion of taxpayer money
3. he was going to divest his businesses? He changed his mind
4. he was going to release his tax returns? He changed his mind
5. he was going to appropriate money to black colleges? He lied to get a photo-op.
6. he was going to drain the swamp? He filled his cabinet with lobbyists, oil magnates and wall street execs
7. nobody on his campaign had communications with Russians? Seven people have now admitted they spoke with/met with Russian officials, after they lied and got caught
8. that the Obamacare replacement would cover more people at lower costs? Trumpcare covers fewer people at a higher cost
9. leave Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid alone? “It was just campaign rhetoric”
10. he would defeat ISIS within 30 days? Still waiting...

Trumptards don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.

Trump has the same dumb Republicans in Congress that Obama did, still ruining everything.

>Just Trump my life up, bro.
I know like nobody's business. Bigly.

"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." -- April 2016
"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?" -- November 2015
"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt." -- May 2016
"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes."
-- May 2016
"Nobody knows banking better than I do" -- February 2016
"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy." -- June 2016
"I am a person that used to be establishment when I'd give them hundreds of thousands of dollars. But when I decided to run, I became very anti-establishment, because I understand the system than anybody else." -- July 2016
"I used to be, George, the fair-haired boy — you know, when I was a contributor. I know more about contributions than anybody." -- November 2015
"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump." -- February 2016 rally
"Nobody knows more about trade than me." -- March 2016
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." -- July 2016
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." -- June 2015 Fox News interview
"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me." -- November 2015
"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand." -- July 2016
"There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me." -- June 2016

THIS SLIDE THREAD IS NOW AN ELECTRIC SLIDE THREAD!

Everybody do the Electric Slide!

Fuck off you stinky beaner.

You can just look these things up you know.
Google is a thing.

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/28/big-drop-in-number-illegal-immigrants-entering-us-through-its-southern-border.html
Those numbers will change, as they do every year, when the warm weather months return.

Faux Newzies

Not everything is about economics. Trump now POTUS is a victory against cultural marxism worldwide.

LMFAO if they knew who was an illegal immigrant before they got in the country, why wouldnt they stop them at the border? hahahahha fucking retards literally have no clue how illegal immigration happens

Obamas plans, by and large, succeeded massively.

Literally the only thing that fell apart for him was getting the states to accept medicaid expansion regulation.

And Guantanamo, but that was literally shaking rn congressional fags.

>i-if I just keep memeing they'll go away!

You can't see it!
It's electric!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

>Hurr, y Drumpf not do everything he said he would over four years in a couple months
>Lol, i bet u suburban rednecks regret Trump right?

You gotta feel it
It's electric!

>Hurr, y Drumpf not do everything he said he would over four years in a couple months
>he said he would over four years
>in a couple months
"In a couple months" was his timeline, not ours.

>Everybody do the Electric Slide!

Fuck this russian puppet... im finally done with him for good!
Wish i didnt vote for this orange!!!

>muh wall
Kek

Ooh, it's shakin'
It's electric!

Trumpkins like to think he's fighting for them when he's busy golfing and giving tax breaks to Jews and rooskies

Trump does not have a super majority. That is 60 votes in the senate. Trump only has a majority there.

>Hurr, Newt said it so Drumpf BTFO

Listen, the budget's going to get a bit tight when we start coming in to collect our debts
We're giving you a bit of advance notice, so try and save up a few grams of pinto beans so your family doesn't starve

Wait for it. If it weren't about to happen liberal wouldn't still be butthurt.

fpbp

Shareblue btfo

shills btfo

larpers btfo

commies btfo

liberal betas btfo

Obama btfo

MAGA IS OBJECTIVELY AND IRREFUTABLY UNTOUCHABLE ANY POSTS QUESTIONING TRUMP ON POL AFTER THIS ARE JUST DESPERATE PATHETIC DAMAGE CONTROL AFTER GETTING BTFO

Nice tears, drumpftkin. You still don't get it, don't you?

NUCLEAR CODES

The more you leftists attack him, the more spontaneous support he recieves. Maybe if you just shut your whore mouth his popularity will finally implode.

I like you.

who the fuck is Newt Gingrinch
>if that isnt the most niggerish white person name ever i will fucking kill myself

That's a sad fucking sandwich.

>we are paying for wall
>implying we will collect debts from mexico

Weakening the Executive Branch and stopping the shit that Hillary would've done is why I voted for him.

If you want radical change vote democrat. I voted Republican because I wanted the suicidal "change" to stop.

wat u think

Except he still has a month to go.

Keep digging those salt mines. We already have the ball rolling to audit the fed, and immigration is being taken seriously again.

If I could vote again just based off the past 2 months, I would gladly still vote Trump. He has actually done more than I had thought he would. To be honest, I originally never thought the wall would happen. It was a pleasant surprise to see it also be taken seriously.

It really just comes down to the fact that no one likes him. I voted for him but I really didn't think he was going to win. If he can make it thru the first year I think things will significantly improve for him, let all these "investigations" run there course and let things settle down a bit.

I think the main problem is there is just so much shitflinging still going on that neither democrats or republicans want to truly pass anything when there is the possibility that this dude could be impeached. I don't think he will be but with how things have been these last 2 years I don't really know what the fuck will happen anymore.

You're german, you don't got to vote in the US election, Hans.

that wall is happening and you're paying for it, cuck!