i.imgur.com/GEJwEg4.jpg
>E Aleppo Mar26
i.imgur.com/2K40onr.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Mar28
>Tabqa Dam: IS claims that US airstrikes killed technical officer, dam manager and staff operating at Tabqa dam
SDF "experts" inspect the dam claim no damage,IS lies
>SAA liberates Jubb Madi&Zarkieh in E Aleppo
>Ahrar Al-Sham seizes village, grain silos in N Hama and threaten Syria's largest Christian city
>US military delivers equipment to Kurdish forces
>Islamist rebels enter E Homs as IS collapse in E Qalamoun
>YPG commander: We will go to Idlib after liberating Raqqa from ISIS
>SDF Commander: US-led air force will use Tabqa airbase instead of Incirlik
>SAA resumes military operation in Jobar
>Zarif: Russia can use Iranian bases for its operations in Syria
>IS media:US airstrikes kill 85 people in Mosul
>Yemeni court sentences in absentia Hadi to death
>Saudi Arabia threatens to attack Yemen’s Hudaydah port

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-US-Russia-agree-to-help-Israel-expel-Iran-from-Syria-485155
rt.com/news/381696-israel-syria-netanyahu-putin/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
yahoo.com/news/backing-syrias-assad-russia-looks-outdo-iran-111445036.html
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/russia-turkey-normalization-process-erdogan-putin-syria.html
atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/syriasource/how-russia-beat-turkey-in-syria#.WNkan8D1SL4.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=bn7VBVWrZKk
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.096898&lon=37.840090&z=16&m=b&gz=0;378255842;360908637;0;52710;243759;120673;290108;40225;10300;0&search=aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=qzZGaONeH2c
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118564401/#118564401
youtube.com/watch?v=66ChagV2h5I
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb1nOtYJy90
twitter.com/watanisy/status/846803304684359685
southfront.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf6krRUZKmo
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/846808531684786176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

>US, Russia agree to help Israel 'expel' Iran from Syria
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-US-Russia-agree-to-help-Israel-expel-Iran-from-Syria-485155
>Netanyahu to Putin: Israeli airstrikes in Syria will continue
rt.com/news/381696-israel-syria-netanyahu-putin/
>Iran accuses Russia of giving Israel of giving Israel codes for Syrian air defenses
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Iran-accuses-Russia-of-giving-Israel-codes-for-Syrian-air-defenses-484777
>In backing Syria's Assad, Russia looks to outdo Iran
yahoo.com/news/backing-syrias-assad-russia-looks-outdo-iran-111445036.html

How can one country be so based?

This is the last good thread on Sup Forums
How does it feel

hey lad!

New image Isee! Hope all is well

it's gotten a lot worse since the election

thank God for filters

no idea, the few times i leave it isn't enough to judge how much the rest of the board may have degraded. Sup Forums still has better anime threads than Sup Forums though

Go President Assad, eliminate all terrorist scum! Syrian Arab army supporters unite!

we are filled with kikes, roaches and jihadists... feels bad ... at least notmany people care about syria or geo-politics so we get our comfy times

Hey Romaniabro

I used it once before; needs some variety every now and again

>Hope all is well

I'm doing all right. How are you?

Sup Forums got ruined by the elections
/sg/ isnt exactly at it peak at the moment either tho

Why does Assad have a burger king crown?

Excellent articles about Russia, the Kurds and Turkey:
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/russia-turkey-normalization-process-erdogan-putin-syria.html

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/syriasource/how-russia-beat-turkey-in-syria#.WNkan8D1SL4.twitter

TL;DR: 1- turkey and Russia not on good terms with each other yet.
2-Russia cannot give up on the Kurds because it doesn't want to see them flocking to the US and because they are an effective instrument in countering Turkish expansion in Syria.
3- after the coupe, Erdogan cleansed the akp (his pokitical party) of all the elements in opposition to interference in Syria (keep in mind that the coupe happened after Putin and Erdogan agreed to re-normalize relations).
4- Russia's actions in northern Syria seem to have been largely a series of response to what was perceived as Turkish aggression. After downing the SU 24, the RuAF -in coordination with the Kurds- cut the Azaz-Aleepo supply road that had been under the direct protection of the Turkish air force since the beginning of the conflict. Later, Russia helped the Kurds to block Euphrates Shield expansion, first west of Al Bab (with direct coordination with the SAA), and then as we have seen recently in Manbij.
5- after establishing a base in Efrin to prevent Erdogan from conducting military operations there, Putin seems to be planning on using the Kurds to take over the Bab Al Hawa border crossing (the largest border crossing point with turkey) as a part of a possible Idlib operation in the near future.

>i'd assume it's hard to hit the area of the same RA panel twice with individually launched rockets.
Certainly, but with both, or more people aiming at the exact middle, just below the turret, there's a good chance of a solid hit. The things are pretty easy to aim with.
>Never fired one of those things but it suprises me that that was actually a tactic. Guess you have to make due with what you got.
Yeah, it's a cold war era doctrine. We did have heavy recoilless rifles and Apilas later, but the average non-important grunt would be running around with LAWs. The recoilless rifles are still in use by reservists, as far as I know.
youtube.com/watch?v=bn7VBVWrZKk

>Sharifah and Kaysumah have been liberated:

>Sharifah and Kaysumah have been liberated:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.096898&lon=37.840090&z=16&m=b&gz=0;378255842;360908637;0;52710;243759;120673;290108;40225;10300;0&search=aleppo

>filled with kikes, roaches and jihadists
meh we have 3 of them that are regular and it wont be the same whit out them
>at least notmany people care about syria or geo-politics so we get our comfy times
sg has its ups in users and downs depends on the happenings if noting happens there is not a lot of users and we just have comfy breads just to keep the show going we have all sorts of discussions

You know what you did! Now get inside the tent!

Written by (((Aaron Stein)))

> Aaron Stein is a resident senior fellow at the Rafik Hariri Center for the Middle East.

I think this is just Saudi trying to make it look like Turkey and Russia arent agreeing because they lost their terrorist jihadists in Syria and Erdogan is moving closer to Russia. Rafik Hairi's son is Saudi's only man in Lebanon.

Today Rouhani and Putin have stated the positive role Turkey has made in Syria recently. Seems like something is brewing between Moscow, Iran, Turkey and Syria.

You guys should just have bought our Pansarskott. Our cooperation is neccesary for the future Scandinavia

>Sup Forums got ruined by the elections
well pol has a identity crysis also its on a defensive and a lot of ledit fags migrated
>/sg/ isnt exactly at it peak at the moment either tho
/sg/ is a separate animal we are the only ones left that do raids after the elections whit some exceptions also the only bread runing since 2011

thanks for the info, certainly interesting to know.

satanic jews fuck right off!

you are unwelcome, go back to mossad or get a new proxy, shill fag

All is good over here! I wonder and i'm to lazy to search! Did US change to summer time too?

I thought about glue too.
will put bolt with nut straight through the board, since there is a hole left now. Just can't get hands on very small washer, bolt and nut, that's all I need.
Some colleagues do mouth electronic controllers in various power cabinets and they do have small fuckers around. Still waiting...

anyway, so I red an article about how Russia lies about how many of their soldiers dies in syria, and the big reveal along the article made me laugh, it's 18 soldiers, but officially Russia says just 5.
Oh common... these aren't even numbers worth reporting...
Media. JUST.
youtube.com/watch?v=qzZGaONeH2c

i have a decent thread for you, we can make more at a later date

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118564401/#118564401

the truth is out there.

NLAW > Apilas > AT4

youtube.com/watch?v=66ChagV2h5I

10/10

NEW SF
>NEW SF
NEW SF
>NEW SF
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb1nOtYJy90
P.S.
I think SF dies this month. No more funding for them. at least R & U will get some of theire funders.

twitter.com/watanisy/status/846803304684359685

Tiger forces captured Al-Kaysoumah - Al-Sharifeh and Tell Mahdoum in east aleppo
>Tiger forces captured Al-Kaysoumah - Al-Sharifeh and Tell Mahdoum in east aleppo

Tiger forces won't stop in E. Aleppo

I thougt Tigers were sent to babysit Hama?

I think it helps them to link to their website instead of their youtube as they dont get youtube revenue :

southfront.org/

what am I watching here?

NLAW
how does it stack ws the rpg variants ?
the law is shit just saying
is the nlaw the same as the law ?

>MODERATE PRESIDENT
kek

Ok take off the adblockers and click their ad's !

time to make Southfront great again!

HEIL ASSAD!

yes, we're on spring/summer time now

Video is called: Death from the skyes, Soldiers from Al qaida something something selflying VKS something something they felt pain.

If some russ bro did corect translation i would be grateful.

assad is complicit in the destruction of syria.

mfw realised this and whole reality fell apart

fuck everyone in power

Thanx! that's more then enough!

Gotcha! Thanx!

Hi Guys

IS PETROLUCEM here tonight?

If you are, I have done an automated download script for the wikipedia images ( you may have to delete bad images manually )

Additionally, I am now working on the Annotation ( to insert text into the image )

and will finish off soon with the ffmpeg video creation script (same script).

I am going to mess around with adding memes into the map flow so u can make movies of maps and memes by just pressing a button ( calling a script)

Since this is just high level stuff, I have been thinking it may be nice to have other maps for the regional battles, e.g. ghouta or aleppo and have maps that focus just on those battles.

we can sew all of the movies together in something like openshot and make a /sg movie that includes memes and maps. but thats something we will achieve after lots of fiddling and contributions and suggestions. Right now I just was to get out an up to date automated process for creating map images.

May Assad bless you.

Carry on.

In for Assad Victory 2017

not all it seems. And those remaining forces are doing work.

>a lot of ledit fags migrated
main cause of the quality drop

>Turkish proxies
>"Terrorists!"
>American proxies
>"We have to negotiate!"
Why is Putin such a cuck?

kek Deepy dude Im not PetoLucem, Im LevantFalcon

>have maps that focus just on those battles.
Oh thats real neat idea, you could basically like just crop the maps to a certain area, automated

sounds like youve been doing some great work, and itll pay off cause its so interesting to see the changes over time

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf6krRUZKmo

>Im LevantFalcon

Because America has more leverage?

Where's all the Russian posters disappeared to?

they have no ads
silly peasants appeal on there viewers do fund them for their work of finding the truth

Double tap bombings are the best ones

>when Maghrebi notices you

Because he will claim the title Conqueror of the American Empire (CAE) like Idi Amin

I mean, Russia is literally acting like an american proxy right now. Putin and Assad literally bodyguarding the kurds.

they do

>main cause of the quality drop
dont know what are we going to do
even Sup Forums is slowly taken over by LGBTQTFB fags
its 90% moe shit and shipping fags not that i ever posted there but once appon a time it was good to see what is worth to watch.
Sup Forums is still under attack by ledid dictator ship

I can understand it from a pragmatic perspective
As much as i like putins style,what is he honestly going to do against the USA?

Shouldn't you be running people over in London now, mudshit?

>mudshit

I am christian, thanks very much you satanic enemy of humanity

Anything happen near Tabqa today?

/sg/ and /diy/ only places left for me

the dam is stable

You'll never be this cozy.

Nah, I prefer thread with no shills, it's better that way! imho

/sg/ is not since 2011, we will make 2 years in at the begining of autumn...

Sup Forums has a downfall at the moment due to it's own success which is the same for /sg/ ... Sup Forums shilled for Trump... before the election everybody was getting ready to troll Sup Forums but trump got elected... now all the leddit faggots came to see the wild place where trump fans posted... Sup Forums captured the flag... made world headlines .... again a lot of newfags came ... it because even more popular...

/sg/ is the same... we do an airstrike we get a wave of newfags from leddit and also trolls... I don't even know how many people know of/sg/ ... most of newfags hear about us somewhere and want to check...

Why do you need to fill it with water?

so barrel doesn't overheat I'd assume

where's do it yourself thread?

So it doesn't overheat, shit's old

>liquid cooling
3rd world tier.

found .. don't mind me

>thread
Board

Apparently some newspaper in Kuwait has a "report" that Russia has betrayed Iran and sided with the jews.

Are there any indications that this may be true? I hope it's not true.

breitbart com/jerusalem/2017/03/26/u-s-russia-said-to-agree-to-assist-israel-in-expelling-iran-from-syria/

>/sg/

h-have we started the fire?

Nah, I heard they will buy T90 from russia and some other stuff.
Why would russia stab them?

>kek Deepy dude Im not PetoLucem, Im LevantFalcon

Fuck. Sorry. I was looking at so much of his stuff last night that your souls were merged.

I will have a look at cropping, although there may be a natural limit to what can be achieved.
If it's the same series of maps, doing the crops will be easily automated, just need the box extents for each region.

I was thinking a different map series would be nice visually as it would spring out at you.

But I am getting way ahead of myself.

I mean who knows if this is true or false, but the only way that can happen is if the US ditch the kurds, unite with Turkey, Assad will stay quiet because he would have stopped kurdish autonomy. Iran will be isolated.

Its one scenario, id say its just speculation now as no one knows what Trump will do.

the fire rises

whaat? a peruvian in /sg/? color me suprised.

>Tabqa Dam: IS claims that US airstrikes killed technical officer, dam manager and staff operating at Tabqa dam

GG, raqqa's done

>Nah, I heard they will buy T90 from russia and some other stuff.

Who, Iran? Seems counterproductive since they recently started mass production of their own T90 clone

>we do an airstrike we get a wave of newfags from leddit and also trolls
Don't know about that we did that a week a go i did not see eny new fags.
But we are un officially at war whit them so you may have a point about the trolls
> I don't even know how many people know of/sg/ ... most of newfags hear about us somewhere and want to check
we regularly get on the front page for long periods of time so that is where most of the people come
getting fresh meet is good but if there are some weaponize artists among them.

/sg/

Nice one! If only

Leddit got us the SJW feminist reading CNN lovers, you can tell by the narrative they write. When Turks entered we got a wave of autistic nationalist turks as well.

Id say the only stable (and sane) people here are the hardline President Assad supporters and the Russians.

>Maxim gun

>weebs and chronic contrarians
>sane

Went to war in Syria.

guess his age

SAA and NDF captured Karamitah and Tal Jadida in Northern Hama
>twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/846808531684786176
Hama GAINZ

Sup Forums is fine but has more fujoshi/gayshipper influx
Sup Forums is by far my fovorite board because there are many comfy threads and sometimes actually discussions
Sup Forums is just clickbait, racebait, and twitterscreencaps while /sg/ stays comfy and fun at times

Dam "Engineer" got BTFO

11 year old innocent civilian, attempting to flee to safety in Germany in his family's run down car.
very brave

lookin at hands and eyes, ~40

Allowing another US base on friendly territory wont make it better. Not only that, most fertile and oilrich clay is also lost to the US. If you take all this into account, Russia accomplished nothing but aiding the US.

I heard god punished you convict sodomites yesterday/this morning.

is it any worse than usual or is it std level fuckup?

Good news! All of Hama will be liberated soon!