"If I call white the negative, and black the positive."

>"If I call white the negative, and black the positive."
>"Everything is relative, Einstein, fields!"
>"Actually it was discovered by a woman, who couldn't get a job in the field.."
>"A much better story than the one invented by illiterate peasants 2000 years ago."
>"Science would be so useful to solve the problems in Washington today."

youtube.com/watch?v=bDhHK8nk_V0

This is what ((physics)) has become. Can we get some fucking non-jew communicators in this field, holy shit it's cancer how this obvious political propaganda is allowed a platform to call itself in the tradition of the hermeticists and philosophers of the Enlightenment. He fucking stumbles over and over about explaining Gauge symmetry. At one point he almost lets slip that everything is electromagnetism, which literally tingled my berries because of the guys pushing plasma/electric universe physics and how ridiculed they have been.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8
youtube.com/watch?v=WkVC7lqc--0
youtu.be/dH7zOX5PrVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Joe what are you DOING

>Pop science

I wanted to enjoy this podcast by hearing some recent information about the galaxy or universe. Instead I got to listen to him clamor about how he questions everything - except his own field - whenever Joe posed a question he couldn't answer. I get it, you're an atheist. I don't care. Stick to discussing space and stuff

get back to me when brian greene is spewing that retarded shit
larry kraut is basically butt buddies with neil smokegrass tyson chicken

Can you give us a timestamp?

Fucking hell, Krauss used to be based. Go watch an old debate of his on Atheism vs Islam, he was BTFOing mudslimes before it was cool

Not really. His arguments against Islam are generally just as bad as his arguments against Christianity.
They're often identical
>illiterate sand people, lol

Not that there aren't good arguments against Islam - it self refutes, so you don't have to resort to silly ad hom, genetic, or other fallacious positions. That a Ph.D does these things makes him look worse than the subjects he is want to deride.

>which color is shit
>which color is dirt
>which color is coal
>which "color" is night
>which color is your average mugger or rapist
>which color is nigger
So i think it's only appropriate to say black is something negative.

basically the first 15mins. they stop talking physics pretty quickly and just goes off on hating religion (only Christianity).

Saw it was him and knew the whole thing would end up being bullshit. Same reason I couldn't finish the Tyson interview. Talk about what you KNOW. Pop science is just the priesthood of atheism.

turn it into a drinking game.

every tiem ndgt says "so" take a drink
every tiem ndgt says "so-o" take 2 drinks
every tiem ndgt says "so-o-o" take 3 drinks
every tiem ndgt says "so-o-o-o" take 4 drinks

nobody can last 3 minutes

Popular science used to be about rockets and planes and shit, now it's all kikes and shitty stoner memes.

All these Showentists are pretty dumb. They do good work in their narrow field but after they do TV work they just say shit.

Only listen to actually decent scientists that dont do any TV work, for example Sir Professor Martyn Poliakoff.

not popular science too ;_;

> Evolution scares right wingers because it asserts the fact we all come from black people
> whoooooaaaa .... duuude ....

i dont know why you still eat that shit up. moon landing is proven to be fake with contradictory testimony.
all practical science is based on observation rather than theory.
suck my dick fags. you dont know shit and whites are shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8

>popularizing science

blacks have more genetic diversity.

book of enoch explains that the fallen sons of god/devils/nephilim came into the daughters of man and had children that looked like angels, light red skin color eyes ect. These pffspring are what caused more wickedness in the world. So god destroyed them,

evolution is not real. but whites came from black albinos mixed with fallen angel dna. this explains the rh blood factor and the thirst to industrialize the world which is opposite of what God wants.

>Can we get some fucking non-jew communicators in this field

take the aether pill, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=WkVC7lqc--0

youtu.be/dH7zOX5PrVw

Lol this guy was my astrophysics professor senior year, I didn't know he was actually a famous pop scientist. He's literally 5'3 I'm not kidding. He's the smallest adult man I have ever met in my life.

He's a nice guy though, you guys are just bootyblasted because he poked fun at you.

> trusting the kikes
You'll learn

>booty blasted because he poked fun at you

No he just literally said nothing

>guage symmetry is charges chessboard symmetry so that's symmetry it's beautiful now I'm God so lets change all the charges but is still same because that's symmetry so yeah this rule book baseball it's the same

He was point out how people rely on arbitrary things to hold deeper meaning than they actually do.

sucks, dawkins and this twat have turned full sjw retards. only go for the easy target, christianity. leaving good old islam to blow the shit out of all unbelievers.