We all know this mans primary source is Sup Forums. "High level sources" etc...

We all know this mans primary source is Sup Forums. "High level sources" etc. I really cannot tell how serious he is anymore, and how people could believe him. I always viewed him as entertainment and snake oil salesman. What do you think of the Jones?

You think his government sources are Sup Forums? And how did you come to that conclusion? Lmao

Your average Yank.

Anyway, been listening to his archives on a binge. He doesn't mean to brag, but they are the biggest on the net. FAR bigger than the NY Times.

I suppose I am somewhat jealous? He can never be wrong. Whatever he says can be warped so that he can say "we've been saying it for x amount of time" or if it is untrue it is a cover up/ part of the conspiracy/ false flag, etc.

He has no government sources. Everything is always "a top source" or "a very high level figure" or some other bs.

You are making a lot of speculation, not a lot of fact. Just sayin'

controlled op. but funny none the less.

thats the thing about the right, we have some level of introspection. our (((icons))) are flawed and we can point that out without throwing all their ideas with them

its good that we're suspicious of e-celebs

I'm getting all of this from a high level source, a key figure in the intelligence agency.

Alex is the man I love to hate. He's spot on with so many things, and then he has these days where he rambles off and hits levels of autism I didn't think were possible. He is NOT the source I cite when I first approach "normies."

That guy cucked himself 2 days ago. Fun times.

He is CIA, How do you fuckers not realize this?

Good point potato bro.

I'm gonna tell you this OP

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT

I have considered that he may be controlled op. My woman and I sometimes joke that he is a modern mkultra victim. The odd breaks he takes sometimes make me wonder....

So we have the choice to believe or not believe you. It's not that hard... I dunno why people get so bent over Alex Jones. It's just info, do what you want with it

I know he is on spot sometimes, but I feel that if you say so much shit you will always hit the truth on some of the topics. Especially when it comes to ranting about globalists being dicks.

Dude is clearly just an entertainer. I don't know if his mental illness is self inflicted or just for show, but I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

proof when

Though sometimes when I give in to Kek daydreams, I think Alex may be his harbinger. Infowar is a fine example of trolling + chaos + weaponized autism.

THE GLOBALISTS

he is right about pizzagate and no one wants to admit it. he's right when he says that it's just a way to discredit actual crimes from going on. and yet the entire conspiracy community has turned on him for pointing out the obvious truth.