THEY ARE PUTTING VOTER REGISTRATION FORMS IN REFUGEE GIFT BASKETS

IN NEBRASKA

They are openly displacing white Americans for votes and we are just sitting here and letting it happen. When is the civil war going to start? Are we just fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/28/corrective-action-sought-dems-offered-voter-registration-forms-refugees/
apnews.com/4f80f3a1f96c450594fc68aefec7563e/Nebraska-Democrats-criticized-for-refugee-basket-voter-forms?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=APCentralRegion
youtube.com/watch?v=L5qVClgU-_I
archive.fo/JeOZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you going to do about it, faggot?

You got some proof op? Even a bait tier infowars article?

No? Oh you're pulling shit out of your ass? Ahh thats what i thought

Delete this and go to sleep.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/28/corrective-action-sought-dems-offered-voter-registration-forms-refugees/

The Nebraska dems admitted to it and said it was an accident.

Also refugees get a free car

>Inside each basket, there’s also a letter from the Nebraska Democratic Party welcoming the family to Nebraska. It’s signed by me as chair of the party—and then we include a sticker in there for them to put on their car, and also include the voter registration form and just has our contact information in case they want to reach out and have any questions.

Fake as it comes

It's bed time for you white supremacists

>breitbart

Good. All people that legally arrive in this country should be allowed to vote.

apnews.com/4f80f3a1f96c450594fc68aefec7563e/Nebraska-Democrats-criticized-for-refugee-basket-voter-forms?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=APCentralRegion

AP News

Checkmate faggot

plus a free car for FREEEE

THX for following the real issue guyz. Based stickman is the real concern

Won't deny that by any means but you had a weak OP. The image, no link, questions that don't make sense. Try again desu.

LOL the questions make sense if you have 2 brain cells. What image is catchier then? no one clicke because of a fucking link

Lurk moar newfag. Your title is old news, very old news. The article you linked later was made to discuss the "corrective action" called on to it. Your shit is all retarded. And now it's.... SAGING TIME!

LOL good then. I for one dont care about white displacement and paying for refugee cars. I lik to shitpost based stickman XDXDXDXDXD

Non citizens are prohibited from voting in federal elections since 1996, by law.

Non citizens are not allowed to vote in any state elections either, arkansas was the last state to allow voting in state elections by non citizens, making it illegal in 1926.

Try again fuckwad.

They legally can't and if they do vote in a federal election as a non citizen they can be fined, imprisoned, or deported for it.

Read the article. The verification in Nebraska is weak. Try again faggot.

You're either very naive, an idiot or a shill because I saw with my own eyes a Mexican man who I know for a fact is illegal and can't speak English being helped to vote here in Fl.

And you didnt stop it?

Just spreading the news....

>social media will eat this up

Just stop trying to argue about this.

You are obviously just being racist.

Stop using hate speech like "illegal". Nobody is illegal, we are all human beings.

They are undocumented and have all the same rights as we do.

The 2016 election was a mistake. You'll see in 2020 after the system is fixed and madam president takes her rightful place.

OP should take a shit in each of these baskets or sneak some bacon in there.

Epic

They should be void, they're not citizens.
I want proofs to disseminate to our media.

I wanna ask you a serious question. Why do you waste your time with this weak attempt at trolling. I hope you get some enjoyment out of it at least because otherwise you're wasting your time and I feel sad for you.

Google "Nebraska democrats refugees"
Never underestimate the power of party thought.

Oh look.
A Democrat recording themselves on a delightful tour of the facility where the welcome baskets were made. As well as a list of the baskets' contents. Including the voter registration form, delivered with a smug little titter and smile for the camera.

But hey, it's alright, you can just greentext the name of the channel and it's like it never happened! Wow! Isn't the Internet grand?
youtube.com/watch?v=L5qVClgU-_I

If you know this is the case you should be contacting authorities because that is illegal. That spic can get fined, spend time in prison and ultimately get deported even if they're a legal immigrant.

Why do you waste your time resisting the inevitable? It's just a matter of time until we own this country, and then we will destroy it.

You can do nothing but cry about it. We have destroyed much more advanced civilizations than this one.

It's quite simple, dumb down the population and turn them against eachother to weaken them, insert ourselves and a few minions into key positions, and slowly weaken the core that maintains order in the system. You can't fight us, you can't even fight your own retarded kind redefining facts with their opinions.

You are wasting your time. We have always won and we will win again. You are weak and boring, much better groups have tried and failed. I'm just glad we get to start over with a new one soon.

another state bites the dust! the wave of blue is spreading to the reddest of the heartland ;)

Unfortunately I live in a largely Hispanic small town and they make up a large customer base. I know that is wrong but I think the best thing I can do is take their money and prosper. I didn't even have to show my voter card when I voted just my drivers license.

lol, good job traitor. It'a all about personal profit these days. Who cares about the country.

Then you are part of the problem and either you need to shut the fuck up about it and not complain since you're contributing to the problem, or do the right thing and obey the fucking law and get those spics deported.

This isn't even a red vs blue issue this is an issue of obeying the law of the land. It's an American issue.

>Nebraska
>civil war
>are we fucked?

Not at all. We're going to win the civil war with Russia's help and Omaha will be the new capital of the United States.

> t. Time traveller currently scavenging for BBC Micro floppy drives in Great Britain.

Ok, bait tier, but at least its a start.

Now go find a real citation lile you would use on an essay.

>selling out your soul for power
That's how I know you're a fucking kike. Hang yourself you larping Judas. Livestream it so others can see the fate of all traitors and tyrants.

archive.fo/JeOZM
For everyone saying this is made up.

Yes that's just what I should have done, caused a huge scene and been put on the Internet and be branded a "racist" and lose my business and my house. Sure is some long term planing there my fellow anglos. Ever hear of something called picking your battles? That story makes a nice redpill suppository to a lot of people who have no idea. "Citizens arrest! Call the Election supervisor and the Governor."
Come on guys. Besides Trump won

>falling for this obvious bait
I'm playing devils advocate newfriend. You think I enjoy watching the liberal shitshow? It's a laughable truth that no warhungry country or terrorist organization poses a larger threat to our liberty than our own retarded population.

Next you'll say you hire illegals. Voter fraud is a serious issue. You should have called it out, but your thriving businesses is more important. Who cares lol. If you were right about him being illegal people would side with you.

>Besides Trump won
Hmmmmm. I suddenly feel the desire to fall asleep.

Don't be so direct, FBI. It's rude desu fampai.

JOIN THE GOOD FIGHT! ENLIST NOW!

>Trump won therefore I don't have to help MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN because he will do it all solo.

Come the fuck on. I'm not a Trump guy at all ( I didn't vote for Hillary either) but as Egomaniacal sa Trump is he has always said WE are going to make america great again. You need to do your part, follow the law, and report the illegals.

We cannot be a nation of laws if those laws are not followed and enforced.