Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
statsskuld.se/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qx8wZ4BwLvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Published 3 March 2017
OLD NEWS

How does it feel to be in a burning dystopia on the wrong side of Oresund?

MY BLOOD IS BOILING

Anyone with an internet connection should at this point know that Sweden has immigration problems.

oh great it's another blood pressure thread

>'lol drumpfmuffins, Sweden doesn't have an sexual assault proble-..'

bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html

Didnt know that 80% of Sweden dosent have access to internet.

Hope you guys figure this shit out, I know alot of Swedes that has changed their political views after the refugee-crisis.

>'lol drumpflings, Sweden doesn't have an grenade proble-..'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

A BRĂ… report (2005?) on immigrant criminality claimed it was because the immigrants were in poverty.

Have you tried giving them lots of money?

If your connection to the internet is regime media + kikebook then that does not count.
>I know alot of Swedes that has changed their political views after the refugee-crisis.
My dad is one of them, He never experienced the problems but when the facts were on the table with the migrant catastrophy 2015-2016 then it was too much for him.
He will vote SD next election.

>3 Mar 2017

The speed of Danish Internet

kek, like we haven't given them enough money already.
Also where is that money gonna come from? loans? (long nose intensifies)

I was at a debate about immigration and multiculturalism, and the guy representing pro-multiculturalism agreed that Sweden was fucked.

When you guys get hit by an economic recession, I expect shit to hit the fan really quick.
Is it true that your government is taking up loans because of the new burden?.

>When you guys get hit by an economic recession, I expect shit to hit the fan really quick.
Oh if that happens it will be a bloodbath like you have never seen before, Sad part is it could have been avoided a long time ago, well not anymore.
>Is it true that your government is taking up loans because of the new burden?.
Yes this is our current loans we are taking, and it the debt keeps growing by the second.
Sweden is a timebomb.
>statsskuld.se/

It is literally a dream come true, to see all those swedcucks country be degenerated and destroyed before they're very eyes.

Sometimes I look across the pond from copenhagen, and enjoy the thought of the mutilation of your nationality.

This is what happens when you leave the Kalmar union swedcucks.. This is what happens.

The Swedes had to learn for themselves, that you can't just place barbarians in a civilized country and instantly expect them to become civilized themselves. Swedes are slowly but surely realizing that people hate niggers and other savages for a good reason, not just because "hurr muh skin color, I hate it when people look different from me"

Germany, on the other hand, is doubling down on the cuckoldry and the sooner they die out the better.

>Muh Kalmar union
Oh don't be silly we created something much stronger and memorable by leaving it, If we didn't leave Kalmar union then we would never have been great ever.
We did the right choice at the time and left.
also the marxist created problems have all come post 1968 and the election that year with Olof Palme winning, Before that it was pretty much perfect.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Qx8wZ4BwLvQ

Yeah Germany has AfD at like 12% of votes, how the fuck is that even possible?
Here we have SD at 25-35+% and they are growing faster than i can keep track on them.

It infuriates me that Swedes come to Norway to find work, meanwhile your government takes in fuckloads of immigrants which only pushes down wages.

Do you have any predictions for when SHTF?

The statistics behind the refugee-crisis is absurd. Sweden took in 40% of the "underage" refugees.
The money spent on the refugees equals helping 60 MILLION refugees or others in need per year. Fucking ABSURD

Germany has, perhaps, the most extreme case of white guilt of any peoples in the world. It's unfortunate, but it will be their undoing in the end

The AFD is alot younger than the SD.

I love watching Nord in-fighting.

>meanwhile your government takes in fuckloads of immigrants which only pushes down wages.
Technically this is true, however the immigrants who came last couple of years will probably never work so well only increased crime this time around.
>Do you have any predictions for when SHTF?
My original prediction from 2012 was spring 2016-2018 somewhere, But given how Sweden has been able to loan money i think it is beyond 2020.
The Swedish economy is artificially held alive by loans and by hard work by the average Swedish worker.
>The statistics behind the refugee-crisis is absurd. Sweden took in 40% of the "underage" refugees.
The money spent on the refugees equals helping 60 MILLION refugees or others in need per year. Fucking ABSURD
The even more disturbing fact is we could literally buy countries such as Hungary, Ukraine, New zealand.
Yes you heard it right, our migration budget alone could buy those countries with ease.
Thats how fucked up it is.

If I read more of this I will have trouble sleeping tonight.
Thanks for the chat, good luck in the future!

Yes i think it is sad really, I know many nationalist /our/guys tier Germans and i know there is a fairly large amount of them out there, However the German general public is cucked as fuck, same goes with Swedish city people.
True they have actually made massive progress considering the age of their movement which is actually really impressing, however the road to victory is long and far away as it looks right now, CDU is too strong still..

You too aswell!
Lycka till!