>look at this based black man in a MAGA hat
>conservatism is the new punk rock
>we hate racist nazis, ancap FTW
>regressive left
>anyone that criticises trump is a shill

What else am I missing?
/r/the_donald was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/27/democrat-calls-independent-russia-probe-trump-election-jeff-session-lied
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clean your teeth, Nigel.

bump

>Anything further right than me is controlled opposition
>using the (((echoes))) (((meme))) incorrectly
>Look at this 3/10 slut in a MAGA hat, we have the best girls, don't we?
>Immigration is great, as long as it's LEGAL

Civic nationalism is the way to go man.

this

Sup Forums is finished

default pepe detected

Try harder shills

>sage faggot and praise kek

I think the turning point was when Moonman and Blink 1488 were removed from the /Trumpgen/ OP because muh optics.

Fuck off stormfront. We're taking over and making this a pro jew board. Sucks for you.

old Sup Forums:

>rural and suburban retards

nu-Sup Forums:

future Sup Forums:

Die for a greater Israel.

0.25$ shekels have been deposited in your account.

silly liberals... conservatism is counter culture now.. you nu males just don't "get it"

>pro faggotry

don't forget kekistan

we can change them. those guys are young and dumb. they will learn, sooner or later. we only need to get the cuck shit out of their heads.

alt-right confirmed for the only good. all the others allowed feminist to destroy western civilization and don't understand the finer things in life like feminine penis

P

fags gonna burn.

Who made this? who makes this and takes it seriously? these groups barely exist outside the mind.

Im fine with LGBTQ people so long as they dont reproduce and so long as they dont go around spouting their faggotry. Putin has got it right, anti-faggotry speech law is needed, but violence against faggots should not be legal.

If those faggots want to be faggots in private then that doesnt bother me. If those faggots contribute to the economy then i dont care, good on them.

If those faggots volentary take themselves out of the genepool then fine by me.

Welcome to post 2016 usa president elections Sup Forums

>gonna burn
>says the cuck in a chastity belt whose lighter was taken away by women
feminist dominate all other movements so you won't ever be allowed to move against lgbt.

after we purge the jews and brown people then the roasties and you will get your turn.

>90% of threads on a daily basis are obvious b8 and have little to nothing to do with politics
>mods delete actual political discussions

I've considered 8/pol/, but they're cringeworthy as fuck.
What's a decent alternative?

heres a brand new pepe

>getting upset that easily
>faggots aren't mentally ill

pick one homo-schlomo

>Can we get an upvote for this brave centipede

This. Plus..

>kekistan
>stormfag
>my qt asian
>HWNDU pol is the most diverse white supremacist board kek
>everything is satire HA!

I hate all these fags. I wish they would leave and just be reddit fags somehwere else. It is so cringey because they come here because they think it is edgy and then they spout this retarded shit and makes this board look like a bunch of 15 year old autists.

Reminder that all the "SHILL, SAGE, SHILL" is Sup Forums-speak for "We give up, we lost the argument."

>look at this based black man in a MAGA hat

when

>Israel is BASED! FUCK MUSLIMS!

Except there are confirmed shills here you stupid faggot.
Shill = you are a shill or you are too stupid and I don't feel like making an in depth argument that you won't have the intellectual capacity to understand anyways.

>democrats are the real racists
a public school in LA Just got defunded for being TOO WHITE
>antifa are the real fascists
They attack those who criticizes their views
>conservatism is the new punk rock
there are literally dozens of TV Stations/News Outlets dedicated to hating us
>we hate racist nazis, ancap FTW
this isnt 8/leftypol. go there for some fun
>regressive left
is this not true?
>anyone that criticises trump is a shill
they cant seem to make an actual, fact based argument for themselves. so yes, they are just blindly hating trump. aka shilling. the existance of ShareBlue proves this.
watch this video of a democratic senator on Tucker Carlson last night. when asked to present facts on his claim that Russia meddled in the election, he just bullshits his way around the question. if this isnt shilling, then nothing is
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/27/democrat-calls-independent-russia-probe-trump-election-jeff-session-lied

Why did you come here nu pol and why can't you leave?

>implying i actually am nu-pol

Future of the white race here folks

>Implying that it isn't easy to tell just by the way you look at things.
>Fascist bad, Democracy Good!
>They are the real racists, please don't call me racist!!!!
>I hate nazis! (you don't know anything about the nazis, you are just virtue signaling as you like to say)

you guys are insufferable faggots

^^^^^ that's for you misclicked

1. to say democrats are the real racists, has never won an argument. plus: hint WE are the real racists.
2. antifa are not facists. facism is rightwing. they are left wing authoritarians.
3. conservatism seeks to conserve the values of a nation. it is not "punk". but you could call it "anti establishment"
4. the left is not regressive. they try to corrupt everything that is moral. they are not regressing.

stop being a cuck

>whiteman colonizes and conquers a place full of mindless savages
>mongrels reverse colonize homeland

Time is a flat circle Rupert.

get over it, hillary lost, fucking libcuck.

Has anyone noticed that few people here actually know anything about politics anymore? They came here for le epic memes and Trump but aren't interested in politics at a higher level than a sports team fanbase. Hell, there are actually unironic neocons on this board these days.

all anyone needs to know about politics is that Trump is great, and he is making america great again. Trying to be (((educated))) is for libtards and kikes.

>Most groups with a similar ideology have a similar ideology

No shit

Fuck off to cripplechan with the rest of your kind then faggot

This. To bad that I would say more and more cucks on pol think like that fucking idiot. I wish this board was like before the election. Before the reddit infestations.

pic related

Sorry for not being a collectivist fucktard

I hoppe your joking, or are you really that retarded?

>h-hey guys you know whats reddit?
>[conservative opinions]

you really have to try harder shareblue

>posting a jewish pedophile

you shills are making this easy...

>muh constitution
>I'm such an individual

hurrdurrrrrrrr I'm 12 and 4th of July is Merica Day!

>I'm fine with LGBTQ

Kys

They're all normies who seem to not be taking their red pills that Dr Narcan prescribed them so they're regressing back to cuckservitives
> Or they are share blue shills that are trying to use the same tactics they use on the alt light faggots on leddit

Fuck off edgy faggot

>Anyone to the right of me is a shillll!!!!!
>I'm a constitutionalist, libertarian just like my dad

Alot of this shit is just the natural consequences of pole going mainstream. We fucking shilled ourselves all over twitter and got featured on the news. I imagine we were all over reddit too being talked about so what can we really expect

>spotted the homo Jew

libertarians are just liberals in disguise. The constitution is a marxist piece of trash that trump needs to put through the shredder.

I miss nazi Sup Forums

>White women are such whores and they always fucking racemix like the disgusting bitches they are. Why haven't you taken the chink gf redpill yet, Sup Forums?

(((EU))) are the real Fascists

I hate that the most

Sup Forums is now Freedom Cuckus.

>/r/the_donald was a mistake

I agree

Now go back

So many Americans on the right just think of America as this weird idea and not a nation. So many lolbertarians and retards on the right playing a game of which economic theory is better while the niggers and spics on the left are completely voting for their peoplle's rights. They are playing a different game with a winning strategy and if whites don't start fucking playing we will lose.

"rights" are a liberal code word for "degeneracy". The only right we need is the right to praise Trump.

My biggest hope for Trump is that he listens to bannon and lets bannon have a large voice as his second hand man. Trump needs to deport every single illegal not just the ones commiting crime.

Yeah, but theyre just first generation immigrants. I know so many second gen chinese and Mexicans who are based as fuck! they even voted trump and to MAGA

deportation is too good for spic scum. They deserve execution. Along with all liberals.

>nu-Sup Forums
Sounds like a classic case of you thinking Sup Forums is one person.
None of this is really out of line with what I personally know of oldfags that I actually know irl.
Nothing has changed. This is one of the oldest fucking retard arguments that we've had here. Both retards and shills make these kinds of arguments.
Go to fucking 8/pol/ if you want your gay ass sekrit club.
What is happening here is affecting the real world more than anything we've done before. We're altering the thoughts of the entire populace and Sup Forums has never been more powerful.
We have to rally our people to fight against the theft of our nations. This means including everyone we can. Your precious little sensibilities are meaningless and unimportant. Grow the fuck up.

hope you are trolling.

Fuck of you (((civic nationalist))) and go back to your cuck shed.

Yet OP is still a faggot.
They aren't changing shit.

>implying
I'm a white nationalist.
We're gaining more ground now than ever before.
Reality kills the civic nationalist.
After reality hits, guess where they end up.

Fair enough

lol I swear if i hear someone say that shit about some random spic or chink voting Trump and that is why they love diversity I am going to anhero. It's funny because the 2nd gen minorities tend to be dumber and hold more animosity towards the hosting country than their parents.

Another good one is any argument against the current state of capitalism means you are leftypol.

It's the greatest psyop of the 20th century that people think there are two options