One day your grandkids are going to learn about Donald Trump in school and ask you what it was like back then when the...

One day your grandkids are going to learn about Donald Trump in school and ask you what it was like back then when the country was dealing with the biggest political scandal of your lifetime, before Donald was sentenced for treason.

And you're going to look them square in the eye and lie about the fact that you were shitposting in support of him on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage
>praise kek

david brock now owns 4 chan and you are a paid shill brock sucker, a waste of skin and an impediment to the progress of your people
Please kill yourself

You'll be a disappointment to your family one day, if not already.

>your grandkids
lol

Hmm, lets think about this one logically. One political party had emails leaked in which they discussed dumbing down a population and produced propaganda to trick an "unaware and compliant citizenry" (See Wikileaks). The other political party simply ran a brilliant campaign. Who do you think are the ones being duped?

Propaganda never changes

You're missing out on a great hat thread

>your grandkids
and they say comedy is dead
wew

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

our grandkids in the west will live under sharia law and they will only teach the word of allah in school
cant wait

What does Hillary have to do with this?

You didn't have to pick Trump as the Republican nominee. You didn't have to vote for him. You don't have to continue to support him despite obvious collusion and treason.

This is on you, and your kids and grandkids will think you're retarded.

Please provide evidence of collusion, and treason. And before you give me some bullshit, "anonymous sources" do not count.

>And you're going to look them square in the eye and lie about the fact that you were shitposting in support of him on Sup Forums.

Well, non-gendered grandpupal, we lost a lot of rights and there was a massive government landgrab. They sold our data to anyone with 12$, we lost healthcare for all but the superrich, who got theirs for free from the governent. Then there were non-stop investigations, not into the things that mattered, but for things like microwave cameras. But for one brief, shinning moment a ton of liberals got BTFO and that was all worth it.

>What does Hillary have to do with this?

THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE WHO SAY TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT ARE THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE WHO SAID HILLARY WOULD WIN AND WHO SHILLED FOR HILLARY FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS. I DON'T BELIEVE LIARS, ESPECIALLY LIARS WHO HAVE BEEN PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN TO LIE TO PUSH THEIR GLOBALIST AGENDA.

The Christopher Steele dossier, and all of the evidence extrapolated from that.

And before you give me some bullshit "fake news created by Sup Forums" recognize that elements have been corroborated, the FBI finds it credible and was willing to pay Steele to continue his work, and they're going to have him come in to give testimony.

Hillary was going to win though, what's difficult about this?

Predictions don't work out very well when somebody has manipulated the game.

Your evidence of treason is some fake bs that Trump paid hookers to piss on Obama's bed? This is a pathetic argument. And even if Trump DID pay hookers to do that, and give him a high five.

Lemme guess. The Russians hacked the election by leaking the emails that proved the democrats hacked the election?

>Wow tiny trumps so funny lel XD XD rekt DUMPFYKINS I have the moral authority here and you can clearly see from my tiny trump picture that I came to laugh at you you lose I'm better than you and read Reddit r/politics comments all day to confirm my bias so fuck off DUMPFYKINS in obviousky way more smart than you

>Hillary was going to win though

Hillary rallies: 300 people
Trump rallies: 30,000 people

>Hillary was going to win though

Seems legit.

If you're paying even a little bit of attention, there's also the very obvious fact that Trump's people have been talking to Russia almost non-stop both before and after the election, and have lied about it numerous times.

Paul Manafort is in legitimate trouble in both Cyprus and Ukraine, not to mention here.

It frankly doesn't matter how many pieces of evidence you ignore because there's always more.

Hillary lost you retarded Kike animal.Go shill for Soros on Reddit.

sage

only reply to these threads for sage. Stop humoring them

Trump fired that dude. Next.

and since when is it illegal to talk to Russia? The Clinton's and Podesta talked to Russia. Would you be making the same argument had Hillary won?

>Trump fired that dude
He didn't. He resigned and a ton of GOP pundits sucked his dick saying he turned the entire campaign around. But keep repeating lies about how little he had to do with the campaign, eventually someone will repeat one under oath and then, well, we all knows what happens next.

Yes more people need to sage
and why the fuck do mods 404 pizza gates but shills can shill all fucking day long

woah wait I thought Sessions already lied under oath? Please spin that one for me.

For the record, you talk like a fake.

From the beginning to the end it took 2 years to remove Nixon from office before he realized they had the votes and resigned. Along the way his co-conspirators and even vice-president Agnew were served up to stave off the upcoming onslaught. Things take time, don't worry, the thing about saying things on the record is that they last forever. Twitter is also a great resource for material. =3

>For the record, you talk like a fake.

lol, okay.
>You're talking over me a little and I feel disrespected, but more importantly, I feel a strong need to delegitimize you without being able to argue against your statements.

Stop you're making my head hurt! Why won't you leave me alone and let me lecture others on why being a cultural leftist is so cool! /s

Fuck these neo-marxists. At least back in the day they wouldn't shy away from admitting their end goals. Today they are just hollow, virtue-signaling faggots of the highest degree.