Women Scamming Men Out of Money on Tinder in Viral Trend

>A new viral trend is leading many female Tinder users to scam desperate men out of $5 to “see what happens.”
>Caroline Phinney [...] tested out the trick and reported “the money came pouring in.”
>“Horny men are desperate,” Phinney declared in her article. “It’s honestly hard to feel bad for taking money from them when they’re just so darn stupid, so I got over the guilt pretty quickly. If we have to deal with it all day every day we might as well capitalize upon it, right?”
>“So far, in two days, I’ve made $55.00,” she continued. “To you that may not sound like a ton, but the average American makes $211.36 in a work day, and all I did was sit in my bed on a Sunday eating Cheetos and swiping right.”

Is there any hope left for western women? This shit sounds like satire but it's fucking real...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flCJS17Phdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You genuinely deserve it if you're stupid enough to send strangers money.

Women were a mistake

>Is there any hope left for western women
I think the question should be is there any hope for western men.

>waaaah WAAAAAAH females dont fuck me waaaaaaaaaaah degeneracy

How come you're getting mad *specifically* at females doing that but are not even slightly mad for all the other different scammers in the rest of the world?

I'll tell you why - because the reason you're conservative or why you constantly cry about a supposed "degeneracy" is because no female fucks you, and you subconsciously believe that installing conservatism by force (i.e removing degeneracy) will make females more available to someone as low as you.

Yes, your entire ideology is literally a subconscious reproductive strategy. Pathetic.

I think both the males buying into this and the women perpetuating it should be rounded up and shot. How fucking far have we fallen that people can be so stupid? And how have we fallen so far that other people think that deceiving others is an accomplishment to be proud of? Just bring me World War III already, I'm almost in shape to pass SFQC.

This. Sorry fellas but this is our fault as well.

Men lost control of their lessers and this is the result. It's like letting a dog off a leash and blaming it for biting someone because you trained it poorly.

t. toasty roastie

Shit like is why I'm going gay.

Real scammers don't brag about shit on the internet because there are actual consequences. This isn't really a scam, and the women here are fucking bragging about this shit like it's some sort of feat. Do you think people committing identify theft are taking to twitter to shittalk the people they've robbed?

I hate how the woman in this article thinks that she's smart or something because she's taking advantage of people who aren't really doing anything wrong, and are just desperate. It could be a male scamming gay guys and I'd think the same.

There's nothing clever about this and it makes me want to get violent.

Any man falling for this deserves to lose his money.

If you want to throw money at whores, go hire a prostitute. They're more honest than typical American women, anyway.

Start a counter movement.

"No way fag"

And swiftly unmatch them. :)

it was bound to happen at some point you know.

At some other point the woman will probably auction off dates lol

essentially turning them into whores

Users contributing have been found (pic related)

Don't kid yourself faggot, you probably suck dicks for sport

showing women you're a provider is alpha bruh

they are people from r9k

they are also jealous of good looking girls. Lol.

Sounds like someone lost $5

Spend 5$ never talk to them again. Sounds better than 50$ then never talk to them again.

Wrong, I hate that Nigerian prince.

Men should charge women money for security and safety.

>tfw getting getting at least a match a day but zero replies

Start taking whores from tinder to expensive restaurants then take off after the meal and leave them with the bill.

fpbp

Alpha does not need to be put on display, it is inherent.

Why is this the woman's fault? If some dude is so fucking desperate and thirsty that he sends $5 to a total stranger, it HIS fucking fault. More power to them. I think I'll start a fake tinder with some webcam model's pictures, and see how much easy money I can get.

Even better if you were her ride.

Meh. Men on tinder deserve to be broke.

If all you desire is cheap and easy sex, you go gay. It's a fact.

>Implying I'm not in a Fraternity at a big State School
>Implying I need Tinder
Like I said earlier, the men who buy into this are just pathetic. But encouraging deceitful behavior like this is not good for society. Why would anyone be openly happy that they're taking advantage of desperate people who have done nothing to them?

Hang around a web cam site - it's not Western men that are a problem, it's arabs and poo in loos. Filthy, begging degenerates, all of them. The more of them that get taken, the better.

>All men are retarded
>All women are literal whores
Where did it all go so wrong?

How is this bad?

If those guys are this dumb, they deserve it.

1/100 dudes will do this, unless you live in a huge city its not worth trying

>implying I'm not going to setup a fake account just to do this

What's the legality? Asking for a friend...

The problem is with BOTH the scammer and the victim. The person stupid enough to send money deserves it, but the whores doing this are also pieces of shit.

This desu. I might try this myself.

>Hai give me $5 please
>Ok
>Lol I'm a ebin scammer yo

Should we treat tinder profiles like Craigslist ads and always put no scammers?

Creating a fake tinder right now.
This is going to make me rich.

I do try redpillng some girls on ((((tinder)))))) or just a laugh

Wait. Can I do this? All I have to do is get some dumb cunts picture and say "Give me £5, and see what happens?"

You're telling me I can make free money and not even be a fucking woman?

Ever made a tinder fake account? You need fb, which you can create a fake account too. But then you need an unused phone number. And also you have to install an android emulator or sth similar to install tinder itself.
do you have any tips? its a pain in the ass.

>How come you're getting mad *specifically* at females doing that but are not even slightly mad for all the other different scammers in the rest of the world?

I get mad at any scammer. The difference is these spoiled entitled princesses know better and are better off than the third worlders.

>I'll tell you why - because the reason you're conservative or why you constantly cry about a supposed "degeneracy" is because no female fucks you, and you subconsciously believe that installing conservatism by force (i.e removing degeneracy) will make females more available to someone as low as you.

True but I just want people to be decent productive beings. Without a strict discipline and structure any person can slack off.

>Yes, your entire ideology is literally a subconscious reproductive strategy. Pathetic.
In a way but there's nothing wrong with that.

You fucking madmen.

If a "man" (not all guys are truly men) is so pathetic that he can't find casual sex IRL rather than on some kike app: he deserves every bad thing coming to him. Tinder encourages the slut epidemic.

>How is encouraging being deceitful bad
You think that it's just going to stop here?

This shit doesn't exist in a vacuum. This is essentially telling people that it's okay to mislead and take advantage of others. Do you think the people (Cause there are definitely guys making fake accounts to try and get some cash too) doing this won't go on to do more fucked up shit when their current behavior is being validated?

this.

You'll never get the money out of paypal. People will dispute it when you don't put out and your account will get locked permanently.

I tried to make a tinder account once, as soon as I saw you need a Facebook to join I deleted the app.

I don't have a Facebook and couldn't be bothered making a fake account just to maybe get my pee-pee touched.

The whole tinder thing is dying off, anyway. It went mainstream. Nobody I know who used it still go on there, because they all say the same thing - the quality is shit now. It's all fat chicks and autistic Sup Forums spergers.

It's like when I was fucking around with the casual encounters on Craigslist, before it was well known - I got laid so often there, it wasn't even funny, I could go home, pick an ad or post one, and be balls deep by 9pm. Then it got popular, the quality went to shit, and the usual dickhead guys drove off any of the decent women hanging there. Same damned thing happened to Tinder.

Now, it will be infested with Russian and Chinese spammers, all trying to get $5. The beginning of the end was the underage scam that was going on there - a fake account of a young woman would swipe right on you, chat with you, then send dirty pics. Then you'd get a phone call from an "angry father" who would threaten to send the cops after you for fucking around with his underage daughter...but hey, they'll take $300 on an itunes card to make it go away.

LOL.

Tinder is over. So some chick figured out how to scam lonely, thirsty dudes. More power to her. Site is shit, anyway.

I'd sign up for it just to fuck around, but you have to use a Facebook sign up, and fuck that.

how to jew them at their own game:

>"send me $1 first to prove your paypal belongs to you and you arent a bot ;) "

>And how have we fallen so far that other people think that deceiving others is an accomplishment to be proud of?
you know why, goy

I almost want to make a fake account. (Male btw) and try this

>Whats the legality of asking for donations on a tinder account
I always laugh at the people on here who are obviously committing babies first asshole move. If you even have to ask, maybe you shouldn't do this and stop reinforcing the idea that this okay?

did she reply

>women swiftly unmatch
>this is working for them

I don't know, man. I just don't know.

Just a laugh aye, turns out she is a r9k user

this

if you could could simply download an app and have desperate roasties send you $5 each, you KNOW you would do it.

fuck these beta enabling cuckolded losers

they are the root cause of all this kikery

kill these cucks and put these slags back in the kitchen where they belong

you cant dispute when you send money as a gift to friends or family on paypal, disputes only work when you use a checkout feature or the purchase option

Haha, jokes on them. They won't get My $5!

Just tell them u will send them 5 dollars if they watch 2 minutes of this
youtube.com/watch?v=flCJS17Phdo
then send them nothing :)

AHAHAHAHHAHHA fucking loosers.
Thats what you get for being a degenerate sex driven bastard.

She didn't promise anything, she said "find out" if he sent $5. What that was, was being unfollowed. Under contract law, no contract was created. She created a lottery, he lost. End of story.

She won't be sued or go to jail for this, the most that might happen is PayPal will shut her account down, because they shut down accounts for pretty much anything.

If she promised something specific, like "$5 for nudes", and then pulled this, she might have some legal issues.

DOUBLING MONEY! LEGIT!

I think the more stuff like this happens the bigger the push back of traditional values for strong men and women come back in time.

its not women begging for money that pisses me off but the fact they are wasting my fucking time and doing it so blatantly I've run across like 3 profiles like this for every 1 geniune match

This. I've seen this in people's bios, didn't realize people fell for it. Jesus

That's not a scamming.

I got way more better i delete over 1000 pics on trying to actually redpill girls, i might have them saved on discord

I would try telling the girls asking for money to need noods or something first, I'm not some free $5 bill machine you've got to earn it.

Literally not a scam, they don't promise anything at all. The men are sending 5 dollars based on what they imagine they'll get, maybe a tit pic or something. The saps who "fall" for this dumb shit deserve it.

Likewise, these witches are absolutely devious. More examples of why women's corrupt nature must be controlled for society to function.

That starts with not sending 5 bucks to random tinder sluts because you hope they might send you some jackoff material.

A real power play would be to say "No, I'd rather fuck you for free instead". In the best case you get laid, in the worst case she unmatches you because it's clear you aren't falling for her "scam"- but even that is better than the reality of these idiots who are out 5 dollars and also got unmatched.

FPBP

Stop sliding this retarded shit you fucking degenerate. If you're actually this retarded and pathetic then go back to /r9k/.

>actually redpill girls
you are deluded retard

This is how fucking easy it is for women to make money, meanwhile I sleep in the shed behind my friends house for £50/month.
When I'm not working at my shitty retail job, I pick up tins on the side of the road so that i can take them to cash for cans. I run my car off used fryer oil my friend at the local Burger King hooks me up with. I have another side income where I go around my town with a bucket cleaning windows. All my clothes I take out of donation boxes. Food? I only eat from foodbanks. Meanwhile this roastie makes cash for having a gash, i'm close to killing myself.

women pay men with sexual favors

>$55
>2 days
>cheetohs

These goys might be dumb, but so is the skank. That hardly seems worth effort. So you gyped $5 from 11 men each out of how many faggots did you actually attempt to scam?

DOX them and BTFO them

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

Why not make a fake tinder account and do this yourself?

POST YOUR FUCKING TITS WHORE OR GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT!

Exactly. These men are fucking tools next time they will learn to be so stupid.

Women love scamming the shit out of men you should know this by now

And yet you're here, on the Internet. You can make like $2-3 an hour gold farming on runescape with a shitty computer. Use your fucking head and make some money instead of moping.

sauce?

Those girls aren't getting what they want either. Constantly fucked by alpha's that don't give a shit, is no way to live. They find that out at 30, and then go look for beta's to marry.

>men literally give women money for free
>it's the women who are at fault here

male """"""""""""""""""""logic"""""""""""""""""""

I gotta say that a quick and easy business model, I don't know why anyone would give a random woman money just because, he'll hookers even gotta work for their shit

desperate lonely virgins are seriously stupid enough fall for this, and you sympathize with them?

you're literally saying you wouldn't like to be able lay in bed doing nothing but making money bathing in delicious desperate virgin tears?

more like no hope left for incel virgins amirite

the sad point is that there are armies of betas just waiting to scrape up chads used up leftovers providing the roasties with a home and financial security while they get to fuck her probably once a month as she's "not a sexual person"...

>How many attempts
All of them? Literally everyone that sees their profile sees the ad. I'm nearly certain Tinder can sue these sluts for improper use of the app. They're scamming dirty money through Tinder. You think they're going to be chill with that? If this trend goes any further, it could ruin the app's already iffy name. Some people already think it's legal prostitution.

On the flip side, they could normalize it and downplay it. This, however, would undoubtedly flood their app with multiple dummy accounts all asking for 5 dollars - like an endless sea of lochness monsters.

a fool and his money are easily departed

No, pathetic men who worship pussy are a mistake.

They are lying whores. Stop white knighting for them.

So wait up, if I set up a fake attractive grill account before this goes viral in France I can make quick cash?

Yes

In that situation, her life is a bigger living hell than the beta's.

more than what most of africa males in a week

hell, if you"re working some slow ass job you could do this for bux on the side ez. no need to be salty just because your incel bretheren are being gimped out of their mommy bux

I'm the poster from your pic.
Happily married with twins on the way.
Thanks, Trump!

lol enjoy having a fraud conviction on your record