Are sand niggers and shitskins my... allies?

When they rape and kill SJWs, I can see our common interests.

Zaida Catalan's Profile: Gender and Human Rights Adviser, Gender Expert, Gender Consultant, Advocacy, Project Management, Education, Training, Security and Justice Sector

Zaida Catalán has 11 years of professional experience working on gender and human rights for governmental bodies, 4 years has been spent in conflict environments working for the European Union.

Other urls found in this thread:

sydsvenskan.se/2017-03-28/kongo-kinshasa-svenskan-har-hittats-dod
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the word in Sweden?? Do they talk about it now??

oh look its another pol shit who thinks that justice has been done. i tell you somehting, she was much better person they you will ever be you fucking peace of crap. she gave her life to help minorities and females. yes i know you are white male so you think you are eternal victims of people who fight for equality. you are probably virgin too fucking shitlord

>Are sand niggers and shitskins my... allies?

Just as much as a landslide or tornado.

media is not reporting it. completely empty on all news sites.

Not surprised...

Fuck no faggot.
They want to take your homeland from you and institute sharia law worldwide.
If you're white they want you dead or subservient.
Stand with them and you're a traitor.

They're waiting on the UN to come with a statement first.

She was a stupid cunt who helped evil.
She got what she deserved. Killed by the animals she was foolish enough to defend.

They just found the bodies like 2-4 hours ago.
sydsvenskan.se/2017-03-28/kongo-kinshasa-svenskan-har-hittats-dod

CUNT

I'm conflicted. On one hand it's good when SJW get what they desrved from shitskins.
On the other hand she looks like a fine piece of ass.

SJWs and feminists are just getting what they deserve for being Islam's useful idiots. That doesn't automatically make Muslims your ally.

*SJWs

Yes, that is what she was.
Now she's a corpse.

>shitlord
Nice b8

I think, that negatives will overwhelm positive outcomes

But the enemy of my enemy...

"minorities" "females"

Who the fuck is the minority in congo?

Is my enemy if they hate me too.

That ugly false belief that most humans are good deep inside is the reason the world is a shithole.

>When they rape and kill SJWs
They dont make difference between a sjw and you my friend. You really think they checked their background and though oh why we must rape that, fuck no. Today they rape a sjw, tomorrow theyll rape someone whose views you agree on.

i'm a cuck, please kill me

Black people are the minority in Congo because insidious white privilege makes whites count for 1000000 PoCs each.

That might be the one and only thing you don't need us for.

We need a 250kt airburst above Malmo so that it's sterilized before we take it back.

leftists should be forced to live with niggers and refugees for no less than 5 years so that they can unlearn their idiocy

copenhagen here. plz. no. we're gonna need ground troops for malmö.