Trump signs order undoing Obama climate change policies

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39415631

Beautiful to watch whites meme-ing their country and race backwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@DaleBeran/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POO

Says the guy who shits in the street

Rip the coming generations of Americans who will 3 katrina's a year

yup. this is the one major issue on which i disagree with Trump. Hopefully at some point he will come to his senses

Our cost of electricity is going to be near yours indian bro.

medium.com/@DaleBeran/Sup Forums-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.z6txb3ibr

"Trump’s younger supporters know he’s an incompetent joke; in fact, that’s why they support him."

"It was still a group of hikikomori—a group of primarily young males who spent a lot of the time at the computer, so much so they had retreated into virtual worlds of games, T.V., and now the networks of the internet. This was where most or all of their interaction, social or otherwise took place. The real world, by contrast, above their mothers’ basements, was a place they did not succeed, perhaps a place they did not fundamentally understand."

"Soon Sup Forums and other like minded-men who felt wronged by women took up the rallying cry. The effort somehow moved from lurid interest in a particular woman’s sex life to a critique of video games. "

"here we can understand this group as people who have failed at the real world and have checked out of it and into the fantasy worlds of internet forums and video games. These are men without jobs, without prospects, and by extension (so they declaimed) without girlfriends. Their only recourse, the only place they feel effective, is the safe, perfectly cultivated worlds of the games they enter. By consequence of their defeat, the distant, abstract concept of women in the flesh makes them feel humiliated and rejected. Yet, in the one space they feel they can escape the realities of this, the world of the video game, here (to them, it seems) women want to assert their presence and power."

"Sup Forums users pretended a furious amount of mouse clicking and virtual action would somehow translate into a concrete reward appearing in their computer screens, like it does, say, in World of Warcraft."

" Pepe symbolizes embracing your loserdom, owning it. That is to say, it is what all the millions of forum-goers of Sup Forums met to commune about. It is, in other words, a value system, one reveling in deplorableness and being pridefully dispossessed. It is a culture of hopelessness, of knowing “the system is rigged”. But instead of fight the response is flight, knowing you’re trapped in your circumstances is cause to celebrate. For these young men, voting Trump is not a solution, but a new spiteful prank."

"Sup Forums’s value system, like Trump’s ideology, is obsessed with masculine competition (and the subsequent humiliation when the competition is lost). Note the terms Sup Forums invented, now so popular among grade schoolers everywhere: “fail” and “win”, “alpha” males and “beta cucks”. This system is defined by its childlike innocence, that is to say, the inventor’s inexperience with any sort of “IRL” romantic interaction. And like Trump, since these men wear their insecurities on their sleeve, they fling these insults in wild rabid bursts at everyone else."

"Trump the loser, the outsider, the hot mess, the pathetic joke, embodies this duality. Trump represents both the alpha and the beta. He is a successful person who, as the left often notes, is also the exact opposite—a grotesque loser, sensitive and prideful about his outsider status, ready at the drop of a hat to go on the attack, self-obsessed, selfish, abrogating, unquestioning of his own mansplaining and spreading, so insecure he must assault women. In other words, to paraphrase Truman Capote, he is someone with his nose pressed so hard up against the glass he looks ridiculous. And for this reason, (because he knows he is substanceless) he must constantly re-affirm his own ego. Or as Errol Morris put it, quoting Borges, he is a “labyrinth with no center”"

>Climate change is likely the result of human beings acting as a catalyst
>Make everything go to hell even faster when the world follows the example of the USA

This is sad.
I'm never voting republican, ever.

Good american goyim, you will be abel to breathe in more toxic gases so we can keep making profits.

Yeah let's keep all that regulation so companies will move to china or india where there are no enviromental regulations at all. That will be best for the planet!

kys faggot

Although I believe in climate change the left can't seem to offer up a solution that doesn't involve cutting jobs or taxing the shit out of people, this is why I support Trump on this one.

that has to be the most retarded history of Sup Forums ever:

"At the very beginning, Sup Forums met once a year in only one place in the world: Baltimore, Maryland at the anime convention, Otakon"

" Then I saw Sup Forums was meeting, not in Baltimore, but a few blocks from my apartment in New York, in fact, in many cities around the world."

pardon me while i puke.

lol nature BTFO

America is about to become a failed state.

Trump is supporting white genocide now

>America is about to become a failed state.

>believing in man made climate change
I see nothing wrong here. If it's all a hoax, that means we spend our tax payer money on other retarded shit and if it's not, we kill off the human race and all the degenerates with it

inb4 YOU'RE JUST MAD HE WON LOL

Why does he intentionally make things worse for us?

>three Katrina's a year
>bad thing

Weird, because both of them seem to embrace renewables much faster than USA.

>Why does he intentionally make things worse for us?

DAILY REMINDER

* A doubling of preindustrial CO2, absent any feedbacks, would result in a maximum forcing of +1.2C.

* The General Circulation Models, and the IPCC, predict 2-8C of warming because AGW theory assumes a positive H2O feedback. They assume that if CO2 causes a little warming, the atmosphere will hold more water vapor which will lead to a lot of warming.

* The warming predictions cover such a large range because everyone assumes a different average H2O feedback rate.

* Every GCM based on this assumption has failed to model temperatures for the past 17 years. They are all trending too high.

* In the late 1990's the modelers themselves stated that if they missed their predictions for more then a decade that would falsify AGW theory.

* There is no data to suggest a +H2O feedback either now or in Earth's past.

* If there is no +H2O feedback then we literally have nothing to worry about.

* The average climate change believer knows none of this. Politicians, citizens, activists, surprisingly even a lot of scientists are literally ignorant of the theory and the math. In their mind it's simply "CO2 = bad" and "experts say we're warming faster then ever."

>Wanting your countrymen to die.
Such a patriot.

So is he Russian pawn or an Israeli pawn?

Both?

Are you retarded faggot? The POTUS is nothing more than a puppet for (((them))) to control; the only difference is the policies that they have that can directly affect America. If Clinton or even Sanders won, the same shit would be happening but in a different way

>Both?

>The POTUS is nothing more than a puppet for (((them))) to control;

That's literally want I said in my post.

You also tried to imply that Trump is to blame for this when he's nothing more then a puppet dumb fuck

We've been fucked since the 70s. Even if every single country stopped polluting today, we'd still be fucked. Just enjoy the ride while it lasts or hope we can develop technology that can alter weather/ remove excess CO2 from the atmosphere

oh fuck

atlastitrulysee.jpg

someone post it pls

The founders lived and died under a immigration law that did not allow non whites to be citizens

Cool yet they continue to pollut the most....

Unless you Cucks are ready to invade all low cost manufacturing countries your not going to stop Shit and just exacerbate it

Katrina was like a bible verse.

Give me a good reason we should put sanctions in place that are akin to pissing in the ocean when it comes to dealing with climate change.

You want to deal with the problem? Cull large sections of central Africa, convince China to pull a 4 year baby ban, and get the Brazilians to stop breeding. Overpopulation is the cause of climate change, not industry.

>The Negro
>Countymen

Debatable

Jesus fuck you clearly live up north. Sure lots of dumb blacks died during Katrina because they didn't go out, but lots of white buisnesses were destroyed too.
And do I even need to bring up the mass migration of coons into neighboring states, and the rises in criminality that occured afterwards?
Fuck off. Houston's never been the same since Katrina. Before hand at least the blacks were mostly assimilated and decently well mannered.

Won't make much difference. Coal mining isn't done underground in the East anymore, it is done by ripping open mountains in Wyoming. Those jobs aren't coming back. Purely symbolic gesture.

>Overpopulation is the cause of climate change, not industry.

Overpopulation is a problem, but it's not just a bunch of numbers or a graph that keeps going up.
The average American will use 30 times the resources of someone from sub-Sharan Africa. So which number is scarier: 1 more American or 20 more Africans?
If you think about the needs of one more human, then it's a simple case of reducing the number of births. If you think about the varying levels of greed or consumption of people, then the problem is not really fertility control.

What is India's climate change policy?