CEO of a Fortune 500 company here

CEO of a Fortune 500 company here.

Donald Trump is what we in the biz like to call a "big fat orange cunt". He is bad for the economy, bad for workers and bad for America. We will NOT be funding his campaign next time, in fact we'll be pouring hundreds of millions into his opponents' campaings.

If he isn't impeached, that is. Right now we're leading a joint effort with the media and the CIA to gather incriminating evidence and we're about 90% done. My advice to you is: enjoy it while it lasts.

zing bong doofus btfo

I know it's pasta but

>be CEO of a Fortune 500 company
>still live in Germany

>implying his campaign was ever funded by corporations.

Dude saw this post 8 days ago u just Copied the text go back And stay in germanistan

PAY you fucking denbts kraut.

>implying money is more powerful than the largest weaponized autistic force in the universe.

nice try though.

He needs to model the prosthetic cocks his company sells to the exact likeness of the rapefugees in order to provide the women of his country maximum pleasure.

This thread is now about pun-names.

>germanistan this triggered
go fuck a goat Ahmed.

Fuck bush.

Amarite

Shut up krautie. Youve got bills to pay

>We will NOT be funding his campaign next time, in fact we'll be pouring hundreds of millions into his opponents' campaings.
So you'll be doing exactly the same weak low energy shit you did during the last election.

>1 post by this ID

viewed

Moar. Is fun.

Thanks!

Kek

That's all the puns.

Wow I totally believe you Ahmed, this really makes you think. I too am the CEO of a fortune 100 company who plans to hire only refugees for the next 15 years. I also work for the NSA and CIA and let me tell you, our investigation is 98.7% complete, Dromph will be impeached Wednesday at 10:23 GMT

How do you like knowing that your country is drowning in the blood of your virgins by a goat fucking menace.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

get the dumb fuck out now