Muslim migrant in China caught raping a woman in the street, Chinese men beat him unconscious until the police arrived

> Muslim migrant in China caught raping a woman in the street, Chinese men beat him unconscious until the police arrived.

twitter.com/cocosbentmind/status/847988118531788801

Looks to me like she was enjoying herself with superior Muslim dick before Chinaman came over and made her feel guilty. Then she starts moaning about rape to absolve herself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gaiJawAUyJ0&index=9&list=PLYwnV8dMkR8KeLE07FJKZKaDZiLtQoli6
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9257261/British-tourist-arrested-in-China-for-sexual-assault.html
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/fact-check-immigration-doesnt-bring-crime-u-s-data-say/
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html
thehill.com/latino/324607-reports-find-that-immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-us-born-citizens?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not horse dick

dude wrong board

this be Sup Forums territory, ponyfag

>not horse dick
That's where you're wrong, Erik

Where's the horse cock?

shills detected

>not knowing that the horse kills the shill

Oh no an immigrant did something! Immigrants = bad! Vote for Republicans!

Remember the armistice, faglords.

stick around, you'll learn

Most rapists have small dicks.

Explains niggers and arabs a lot.

>not going full Chinese and killing him on the spot with no remorse

op is obviously muslim...this shit is so fucking sad and pathetic it isn't even funny. these retards who're so obsessed with superiority yet are inbred, borderline retarded and at the bottom of the totem pole in regards to human evolution.

Have fun sucking nigger and shitslime dick

The Chink should have killed him

The Chinese do not put up with this shit.

You're totally right. The chinks are based and don't give a fuck. They'll kill anyone without so much of an afterthought especially of its some Shitstain Arab fucker. Gooks are hyper racist.

>British mudslime

This just keeps getting better and better

EUROPE YES!

You should go ahead and just youtube "Calais" and just watch in horror. Probably the best day-to-day perspective into the shitskins life that you can get.

There is a reason no one wants these people in our countries. They're subhuman. They have zero morals.

youtube.com/watch?v=gaiJawAUyJ0&index=9&list=PLYwnV8dMkR8KeLE07FJKZKaDZiLtQoli6

Why can't European men be more like the chinks. All this shit wouldn't be happening in Europe if the men would just do this. Based chinks FTW

>china actually taking action
>getting openly telivised
Pretty based tb//h. Sucks for the chick to be on film.

I had a Chinese uber driver last night tell me he only picks up Asians and Whites now. Refuses to pick up blacks, and refuses most browns.

He then complained(through a thick Chinese accent) that you're not even allowed to tell the truth anymore, and how much he loved Trump.

>tfw youll never rape a chinese qt

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9257261/British-tourist-arrested-in-China-for-sexual-assault.html

fucking Britbong
these British rapist gee wonder what religion hes part off.

Old news, it's from 2012

Can anyone translate what the Chinese woman is saying? Is she genuinely crying rape?

why can't more people be like this over here?

Oh yeah, I know why, because everyone is living the easy life. Can't grow a backbone if shit isn't happening in your life. These pussies in our countries grow up in families with absolutely zero problems. The result is a bunch of sissies.

inb4 "we got a badass over here"
Well, it's not so hard to be in a confrontation. Take it from me.

You've never met a Muslim in real life, have you?

In my experience they're quite decent people, although the women are a little crazy about children (although that might just be my sister's next door neighbor). I haven't noticed that the men are any different from Western men besides the obvious dietary restrictions. Now, American-born Muslim converts, those people are crazy. Although again it might've just been my coworker. He was arrested by the FBI for plotting to suicide bomb Fort Riley, Kansas. Name was John Booker.

Because from the day we are born, we are told that we have a disgusting beast living inside us, that beast who provoked the last greatest war of humanity. So we grow up fighting this beast inside us.
And even if you understand that this beast was actually a good guardian for some cases, you're almost alone and it's too late to grow up again as you should have.

This is the first time I've seen Chinks caring for other Chinks

oh god the subjective anecdotal

I have met muslims. Three of my best friends are muslims. I still think Islam is a fucking blight that needs to be kept away from western society.

the Chinese don't suffer from the White Man's Burden, they don't feel sorry for nor are they trying to "improve" the lesser apes posing as human beings.

>you no work, you lazy nigger, you no eat.
>shitskin you rape we beat you to death, do cops job for them.

it's one of the few traits I respect about the chinaman, the ability to state the truth without concern for hurting anybody's feels and no desire to help the lesser apes

Let me guess, you met a nice muslim who migrated. And not a refugee who was plucked out of their home in a war torn shit hole, who doesnt understand western values and laws.

Wtf he is just looking over his shoulder like raping women on the side of a street is normal. Are mudslimes even human?

i wonder what it must be like to be a complete fucking savage with no self-control

>not beating him dead
good try, Cheng

this ponyfag does not represent us real ponyfags.

#notallponyfags

>when you accurately namedrop
>namedropping through the proxy
Woah.

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/fact-check-immigration-doesnt-bring-crime-u-s-data-say/

nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html

thehill.com/latino/324607-reports-find-that-immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-us-born-citizens?amp

Is this anecdote supposed to mean something?

>"Don't judge the group by the actions of a few!"

bullshit

>shaved head
>shaved face
>muslim
not sure if you know what a muslim is

> by the conversation
Doesn't dare to use real name
> Fact check
With the rest of the headline.. yeah, sure thing..

>BAO

Chinese are so funny

Are you serious?

What you fags don't understand though is if muzzies get their feelings hurt that can be fixed. You can't unrape / bring someone back from the dead who died because akmed wanted his 72 virgins.

So yeah in this case I would say punish the whole for the actions of the few. KYS sparklefag.

>a few

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

You know this board has id's right?
Also immigrants != refugees, immigrants != illegals.

At the start she was saying "I don't want it, I can't get away"

not a real brony

that was a british tourist apparently.

>British Muslim

I hate muslims just as much as everybody else on this board but nowhere does it prove he is a muslim.

maybe they misspelled terrorist lel.

this shit is 5 years old

who knows if hes muslim or not

I hate the sand niggers as much as y'all but that's from a few years ago and it's a British tourist. Fucked his shit up though

Halfway through his sentence according to the article. Some Ping Pongs best be ready to finish the job when he gets out.

>few
>majorityofmuslimsapprovebeheading.jpg

> muslims
> decent "people"
actually the only time a ponnyfag made me kek today

>British
>a dog raised in a horse barn is a horse

Women are less than shit to muslims they think you are insane for even caring about a woman.

>pbs
>jew york times
>the shill
Try again

Fuck off
Don't post Twolot If you will say stupis shit

this is what tolerance gets you

welcome to 2012, this was fucking 5 years ago. One should check mareself

the point is to compare chinese reactions and western reactions you pathetic ponyfucking cunt