Blasians are the future master race

Blasians are the future master race

Prove me wrong

That's fucking disgusting OP

>America's future

Smarts from asians and athleticism from blacks. And asians are too feminine and blacks too masculatnie

shitskin+small penis=master race?

RE

ROZ

ignore this thread

EMPERORZ N SHEET

big penis of blacks counteracts the small asian penis

And Hapa are not?

I have literally never seen one of these in my life, but my God are they fucking scary

>master race
>steals cars but can't drive them

proof?

I knew a blasian in high school. She was half American black, half Japanese. She was adorably cute like a chipmunk. I wanted her to ride my beaner cock but she was a "good christian girl". Looking back, I'm pretty sure that she was a closet lesbian.

I never said they weren't you leaf

White guys like to act like hapas are the solution, but why settle for the mediocrity that is the white race? Asians are the most intelligent, Blacks are the most physically gifted. These are the traits that you'd actually want to breed together; the best of both worlds. White people are just stuck in the middle somewhere- painfully average.

Leroy-san will forever be a gaijin

>White people are just stuck in the middle somewhere- painfully average

White people are the current race with the best balance of intelligence and athleticism . And they are definitely the best looking race to this point.

Can you possibly open a more retarded thread?

Lol yeah that definitely explains why white women are leaving you in droves and more and more white dudes are checking out of society in defeat.

>Lets mix blacks with Asians
You're literally just going to get slightly taller, mentally retarded Filipinos with shitty pube hair

>Leaving you in droves
>Lowest rate of racemixing

You're not a good troll

Sage

I think I have met a total of one blasian in my life. He was a friend of mine.

He grew up, became a cop, and got busted for filching drug money.

any stats to back that up or did you buy into the blacked marketing scheme?

Most races tend to stick to their own

Yes I could have

Post your pic with timestamp
wanna see if you really look like those chads or you're just an average typical skinny and dork white guy .

Ayyyy lmao

>dumb like nigger
>weak like asian
you should also add german autism and british ugliness and you would have ultimate subhuman mongrel

Holy shit he could pass for a local here. You faggots better stop this shit from happening. It hard enough keeping La Raza without chucklefuck like this making us worse.

Shut the fuck up, maybe in your nigger infested Veracruz that shit is common but not in the Bajio.

Even if only the positives come out of that race, the only thing you are going to get is a still smaller than a white person brown fast runner that is smart, but has shit level of creativity to put it on motion.

If you go by your shitposting ways, whites+asians are the only good mix, if we get everything that is superior from whites and asians inteligency.

Or dumb from blacks and weak from Asians. It's a 50/50.

Literally looks like a darker retarded jap.

Mixed race people are the wave of the future

if you just take the head it looks like a filipino grandmother who works at the market. what an ugly speciman.