youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMBr6LHIelA
c-span.org/video/?426101-101/us-senate-debates-montenegro-membership-nato&live
c-span.org/video/?426092-1/house-ways-means-committee-considers-resolution-seeking-presidents-tax-returns&live
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOOOOOOOOO

AWOO~

plz visit

SCHEDULE

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2017

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY

March 27, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then host a listening session with the Fraternal Order of Police. In the afternoon, the President will sign an Energy Independence Executive Order. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Homeland Security. In the evening, the President will host a reception for Senators and their spouses.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:00AM THE PRESIDENT hosts a listening session with the Fraternal Order of Police

2:00PM THE PRESIDENT signs an Energy Independence Executive Order

4:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Homeland Security

7:00PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a reception for Senators and their spouses

1:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

Awoovement~

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

State of Jefferson better hurry up and break away from California before they tank their economy to spite Trump

Post a lie then.

>Also, by the standards of the 'Origin of Species' it pretty much only says that the:
>Species that reproduce more, are the species that reproduce more

It goes a little further than that.

> species pass their characteristics forward sexually
> characteristics that help dying less often passes forward more
> characteristics that help reproduce more often passes forward more

and the conclusion

> with the passage of characteristics that helps surviving and reproducing in a certain enviromnent stay
> after a long time characteristics that hinders surviving and reproducing in a certain enviromnent mostly disappear

It's nothing that is supposed to be a big breakthrough or too controversial, really. It doesn't predict the origin of life (as many people thinks) or implies any kind of inherent superiority to any characteristics, basically only that

> things that help you produce offspring are more likely not to disappear than things that hinders you in the same effort

What made it controversial back then was the fact that manking was not as aware of the real scales involved in the universe both in passage of time and also in its actual dimensions.

20000 years is fucking nothing, much like 20000 miles.

Yet, for a long time, that was way beyond people could fathom, due to the fact no written history existed before that timespan or no ability to travel beyond those distances existed at the time.

As mankind started making tech progress and understanding better the universe around them this kind of obvious reasoning by our standard ceased to be so impossible to fathom.

Important: despite the title the book and the theory doesn't address the origin of life or even the specialization of species beyond adapting to the environment (long beaks / small beaks). I am also avoiding entering the merit of this discussion as it is too complicated to address in 2000 chars.

LIVE: Immigration Enforcement Congressional Hearing

>Kennedy instead of KG today on five

She annoys me but still fap worthy

Read the filename of this pepe

>inb4 politifact or snopes links

>Being a PC lard-ass **intensifies*

wtf I love Islam now

I hate you.

lol drumpf wants to destroy the world because he's fat xD

Why is this story completely ignored?

Did anything happen today, or was it a slow day?

Obama kids.

>media asking Nunes to reveal his anonymous source

Oh the ironing

Yeah, joke's on you, I would be praising this pepe for being ADL approved

>neogaf things trump is losing

We're in dangerous times, where the truth is classified as a lie and lies are classified as the truth.

Tell me the truth, Sup Forums... Are we winning?

drumpf is gonna let the missiles fly, somebody take the nuclear codes away from him

>Personal Computer
I don't get it.

Quite a lot of stuff.
Nunes, rumors of new healthcare bill, enviornment bill signed, meeting soon with SoS and Homeland security, big senator meeting, etc.

Egypt announced a visit and Trump spoke with Merkel about the G20 meeting and Euro elections.

Ford announced another American move in a new 1.2 billion dollar investment commitment.

Get out of here Zach.

>Tell me the truth, Sup Forums... Are we winning?

Every fucking day user, non stop

Pic related, just today

>Lets keep changing the definition until it fits our narrative.
Why can't she get in a fatal accident?

cool

What Ford should I buy this year?

It's worse than that. The source is a legitimate whistle blower, and covered under the federal statute. They are asking him to commit a federal crime, expose a protected whistleblower, all for the purpose of shielding Bongo from prosecution for his crimes, and discrediting the current president of the US.

There used to be a concise term for what they are trying to do: sedition.

people are just lazy morons that outsource their fact checking

Spiceman was great today tbqh

What's the story? She's a spoiled brat?

i like my ford taurus

God almighty, we might finally make it out of this post-9/11, Bush-Obama slump.

If you want something made almost entirely in America, get a Honda or Toyota.

Pig comedian

>leftist
>Obama child
>spoiled brat
Pick all.

What do Russians have to say about the Democrats literally wanting to start a war with them?

Whistle blower confirmed? Is it Montgomery?

Who the fuck cares

Former presidents underage daughter is screaming at a reporter in a bar.

Buy an EcoBoost Mustang like the little girl you are.

>We shouldn't use past/current events to determine immigration law.

I hate Lefties

lmao, like, why do you need a wall, dude? Illegal Immigration doesn't exist, bro!

Pedophile Clintonite.

What did Nunes say?

>c-span.org/video/?426101-101/us-senate-debates-montenegro-membership-nato&live
Treaty Allowing Montenegro to Joine NATO
Yes - 97
No - 2

>c-span.org/video/?426092-1/house-ways-means-committee-considers-resolution-seeking-presidents-tax-returns&live
President Trump's Financial Information The House Ways and Means Committee considered H.Res. 186, which directs the Treasury secretary to provide tax returns and other financial information pertaining to President Trump to the U.S. House of Representatives.

The latter is quite the shit-show to watch all the butt hurt Dems autistic screech

>Let's say PC no longer means political correctness
PC stands for portable computer dumbass lena

>ecoboost
u mean turbo mustang kek

>People are too stupid to fact check themselves
>Fact checkers prey on this stupidity and form narratives
This has to stop.

Were any of the videos on the Obama's WH youtube able to be commented/rated? I just noticed press briefings allowed it.

it means the same thing, and I'm still gonna call you a fat bitch, lena. Now please stop

True, True

>They are pure evil.

Always the same projection.

>Why can't she get in a fatal accident?
lets not call it a fatal accident anymore.
Let's call it a flowery aroma, or a final AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

>whats those symbols.. letters?
Typical negro

I remember the Bush daughters and the tabloids written about them.

Why an underage girl is in a bar is the bigger problem.

>embracing your opponents' branding
The left always tries to do this and it never works. Didn't work for Nigger, nor for Faggot, SJW or Cuck. Fucking idiots.

On a related note, has anyone noticed leftists using the terms 'triggered' and 'cuck' against us more often these past few months? Surely that's a sign we're turning the cultural tide -- if our memes are so effective our enemy has to adopt them to stay relevant, then we must be ahead.

Don't want the profits all going to Japs. Everyone sources components from everywhere regardless.

No troll, but after nunes canceled the hearings And that report about the wh trying to stop Yates from testifying, I am not even gonna b surprised if it comes out that Trump and or his team collided with Russia.

This is day 4 of no follow up from nunes

Replace GOP with ANTIFA and it will make sense.

Dude, why do you need a wall? Just build homeless shelters instead!

It's extra funny because they're just like children shouting naughty words. They don't actually know what it means.

>Dem: I send half of it to the hostile fort nearby and another hamf on the welleing of the invading army
>Peasants are bigots anyway

We don't know who it is. Nunes got a text from the source last week, then jumped out of an Uber to go to meet the source at the nearest SCIF, which happened to be in the white house compound. A cleared person revealing classified information to another cleared person, who is a member of congress, using approved and secure means - that is the definition of whistle blower. It was /not/ a leak. Whoever it is, they have statutory protection status. And the media is asking Nunes to violate it. There can only be one reason for that.

Yes, and also lewd with her sister.

It's clear none of these have ever played DND and that's what angers me the most.

I am not aware of a specific comment that is noteworthy but the circus continues as dems press both for recuseing Nunes and making him spill his sources of information.

I've not heard a single law being broken or ethics violation so I have no idea what the fuck my government is doing anymore. I thought one must have a possible charge to be subject to investigation.

Ah fair. I can't speak to Ford reliability though.

>international cooperation
this is how they see the world huh. everything was perfectly fine and we all loved each other but then trump and the nationalists came and ruined everything!

Previsible, but 8/10 for the effort

He used several dozen polite words that added up to: fuck off and suck trans cock.

JOIN THE GOOD FIGHT! ENLIST NOW!

I'm beginning to think the trump really is an utter failure...he literally hasn't fulfilled any of his campaign promises and is just taking free vacations on my dime. I regret wasting my vote on this fraud

Spicer annihilated April. Don't have a clip, I'm on mobile. It's the last interview of the presser so just skip to like 6 minute it ends.

Jesus fucking Christ.
The fake news and shills have gotten totally out of control lately. It hasn't been this bad since the week before the election. On reddit they have invented about 4 brand new anti-Trump subreddits so they can keep the front page filled with anti-Trump propaganda all day.

Why are we letting Montenegro join? They better have money.

Friendly reminder that we're not even out of the first 100 days of an 8 years presidency yet

>the state of liberal semantic bullshit

Only 500 gold? Fucking peasant

>And the media is asking Nunes to violate it. There can only be one reason for that.

They want to burn Nunes' IC intel source to the ground.

>Haven't played DnD in years
>Don't know anyone in this city
>Ackshually found a group

Would playing a fedora paladin that takes his power from his supreme enlightment make a bad first impression?

>get carded every time I go to buy even a fucking 6 pack of beer at the usual place with the usual people that recognize me because of policy
>Little negress can get into a bar

Drumpf needs to sell some bricks to buy some nose candy, "Billionaire" My ass, lol

The glory to come...

Because "muh Russian threat" would be my guess

Guys, what's happened to me? I've been watching C-SPAN for 6 hours.

Depends if you lick your tits or not

Because he will implicate Bongo and validate Trump. That's sedition. Nothing less.

Rand was a no, who is the other? Bernie?

This is going to be good. Did the Comey meeting happen today in private?

Post lewds.