What's Sup Forums opinion about this fine gentleman?

What's Sup Forums opinion about this fine gentleman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh-4gsDjAKg
youtube.com/watch?v=v52f86H_yZI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=5gFmG37TRS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has a very high score

Forehead like a niggers' ass.

He modernized an essentially medieval country and built much of what we know in China today. That said, he was also a sleazy jerk. Most Chinese I know who lived in China have mixed feelings about him.

Slanty eyed jew

good cigarette salesman

Set China on a course to become a superpower when all other communist countries became shitholes and third world countries became foreign aid sinks.
Doesn't matter how he achieved it, but Chinese living in wealthy urban areas should be sucking his decayed dick that they aren't living in mudfields like their agricultural brothers.

MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY

Pawn of the jews.

I always think of why Hitler is the "MOST" evil.
When this man laughs at his score.

>fine

dumb af haircut why cant he get corn rows

>politics is war without bloodshed. war is politics with bloodshed

He made China what it is today with thinking like that

Communist scum, but a very shrewd, machiavellian politician - the cultural revolution was an incredibly devious and effective "hand-off" purge. Why train KBG death squads when the peasants will do the same work for free?

He's a pretty good goy

78 million people? Maybe he doesn't into legit numbers.

Kill all the sparrows mao, kill em all

>when you're so fucking retarded that you don't understand how to produce quality iron and steel and end up poisoning millions of people from the toxic byproducts

despite being a pretty big idiot he atleast ruled with an iron first and legit believed what he was doing benefited his people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh-4gsDjAKg
youtube.com/watch?v=v52f86H_yZI&t
youtube.com/watch?v=5gFmG37TRS4

Mao didn't do shit, this guy set China on the course to become a superpower.

He was responsible for the deaths of millions of chinks, so he's good in my book.

As evil as this cunt was, you have to respect what he accomplished.
The long stroll even though it was fictionalised to an extent was still very impressive. The cultural revolution was also pretty smart, created a self purging system so he could retire and go swimming and shit.