Honest question Sup Forums - how hard would it be to just admit that our true enemies are the Zionists and an elite...

Honest question Sup Forums - how hard would it be to just admit that our true enemies are the Zionists and an elite cabal of bankers, not ALL Jews? I think anti-Zionist ideas could gain so much more traction if people would just stop with all the Nazi shit and across-the-board hate speech. How does it make any sense at all to vilify an entire race of people?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664
verfassungen.de/de/de33-45/reichsbuerger35-v1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=sWB5lMGYCzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a job, you retarded faggot.

compelling argument. I guess we whites really are the smartest

Of course, but seeing as the rest of jews are massive shitlibs and useful idiots for their elites, it doesn't really matter.

Literally about 8/10 or 9/10 Jews I meet irl are completely insufferable people, I don't even know why. I work at a grocery store and you can literally guess with a 95% success rate which customers are Jewish before being presented actual proof (kosher items). Tbh there are a few decent Jews out there, and the ones that are decent are very decent and don't deserve any bitterness at all.

>being this triggered

You can call them that on other sites, but if we're not being politically correct, it's actually more than elite bankers or Zionists (the Jews who aren't in positions of power would act the same way if they were elite bankers).

A large portion of them are like that, with some exceptions, and they villify gentiles and especially whites as a whole. You have some exceptions like Benjamin Freedman, Stanley Kubrick, Bobby Fischer, or Moshe Friedman but they're few and far between. Most of them are pushing for the same interests, most of the rest are complicit by not opposing what the other Jews are doing.

Right so I guess university students are in on the conspiracy too

*grabs rake*

Fix your own problems. You lied so much you don't even know which tribes it is you belong to

The jewish nature is that of a parasite. Not all jewish people are zionists obviously but just about all jews are parasites. Your people have never ever inhabited a nation you didn't try to destroy.

They're useful idiots. Some of the Jews are useful idiots, but most of them are aware that they're working for Jewish interests when they do what they do.

This has been a problem for thousands of years, it's only a recent thing that has to be embedded for us.

>Jews
>race
You can stop with this nonsense, Jews are like Christians, religious people, not race. Hitler never said Jews are genetically a race, he meant religion.

>that gif

>Hitler never said Jews are genetically a race

Yes he did. So did most people at that time, like Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh.

You can take a test like 23andme to show that it's in fact genetic, and the religion is an extension of some of their behavior, codified.

haaretz.com/jewish/news/dna-links-prove-jews-are-a-race-says-genetics-expert-1.428664

Now look closely what Nazi Germany aka Hitler really said:
verfassungen.de/de/de33-45/reichsbuerger35-v1.htm
>Als volljüdisch gilt ein Großelternteil ohne weiteres, wenn er der jüdischen Religionsgemeinschaft angehört hat.
Translation:
>When a Jew is a member of the Jewish religious community, he is a full-blooded Jewish race.

No such thing as Atheist Jews or genetic Jews.

One line. You sure showed me.

Look up the Nuremberg laws.

Yes, that's the basis of Nuremberg laws. Maybe you should read the German version. Since Jews are a religious community and they prosecuted people who had 2 grandparents who were fully Jewish as based on law i just told you. Fully Jewish is being religious. Less religious you were, closer to Germanic race you were. You think they taken everybody's blood? Top kek. They looked up who was registered as Jew, they didn't dig up graves to see those grandfathers of Jews to take their blood.

The Torah Jews are the ok Jews. The Torah Jews oppose zionism and recognise the state of Israel as a blasphemy.

The ashkenazi Jews are the evil ones.

Of course I can't tell if I've been "jewed" tho

>b-b-but university students are good goys!
>leave them alone!
No.

Pic related is Torah Jews in New York protesting Israel

Vid is Rabbi burning his Israeli passport in London

youtube.com/watch?v=sWB5lMGYCzQ

Yes, but even Jews who claimed to be "atheist" or "liberals" (as the ones who took over the Soviet Union) were considered Jews.

They were seen like the Anglo-Saxon race, Jewish race, African race, etc. See Lindbergh's quote or this one:

Good point. They'll support another jew even if it was as Ted Bundy

We have a ton in my area and most of them are decent. It's not really the rank and file ones that are shit, they basically just want to work and eat burgers. It's the elites and the crypto Jews. The ones that hide behind Judaism as atheists and the ones that supposedly convert so to obscure for whatever reason that they were or are (ie. Jamie dimond, John corzine)

>honest question
>be honest
>serious question
Sage all spam. Shilling is a matter of format and not ideology. Newfags, learn to recognize spam.

It's because of Isreal and the media that portrays any criticism of the behavior of anyone that's Jewish as anti-semetic.
After a while, it just becomes
"Fine, I'm anti-semite then, fuck 'em all"
Maybe that WAS the plan.