When did things start to go wrong?

When did things start to go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4124412/Airbus-CEO-sees-flying-car-prototype-ready-end-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With Jews, you lose.

When women were allowed to vote. What did they vote for after the 19th amendment? Fucking prohibition.

It can be traced back to when women were allowed to vote.

I am sad about this too. I remember as a schoolkid I read an kids encyclopedia from the 90's, and it said how we are gonna have these dome cities, flying cars, robots and commonplace video conference calls by 2010's somewhere.

Instead what we get are safe spaces, SJW's, trigger warnings, weaponized antifa, Trudeau and more kike shit.

I wonder too. What went wrong?

I'm okay with this. It will infuriate real muslims and real women both.

White goys were a mistake

WWII

How about a nice middle ground between those two

JFK Assassination.

is he trolling?

because dressing as a woman is punishable with death

Rennaisance

We have already passed that middle ground, obviously. In some estonian hipster bar in 2016 september, I spoke with some libshits accidently, and I mentioned Trump. They went ranting to me how Trump is an idiot, and then I said that americans should give Trump a chance and trust if he wins. Libshits literally stood up and walked out mid-conversation for this. I wasn't even spergy, said it as a passing remark since we came to discuss american politics for a second.

Fuck this has gone too far.

nuke us please someone

quintessentialy british

>When did things start to go wrong?
there were a couple of times in the 20th century, but the point of no return was the 60s when ameriburgers fucked everything up for everyone

Do other countries do this? Are we this important that other countries just casually talk about America?

/thread

>definitely not the fault of my country going autism overboard every chance we get

Of course dude. We're the main character, the protagonist of the world. Everybody else is just a side character or antagonist.

>civil rights movement
>sexual revolution
>no-fault divorce
come on m8

The 60s. That's when immigration was reformed to import shitskins, although they didn't really start to come en mass until the late 80s. It's snowballed since, getting exponentially worse every year.

I'm not ignoring the fact that we're the only important country in the world. I just didn't know we're also the only relevant country as well

Seeing an Austrian flag post this makes me very uncomfortable.

>Do other countries do this? Are we this important that other countries just casually talk about America?
America makes our news quite often, since we don't have happenings of our own that often going on. Usually europeans who browse internet a shitload can know and get into quite abstract details about america, but people who browse internet less often like middle-aged or elders, they know very little about america and may still think that america is like Full House or 7th Heaven or some shit.

Radical postmodernists pushing identity politics while kike elites prop up globalist projects.

Iranian Islamic Jurisprudence actually acknowledges trannies as a third gender I believe.

Agriculture.

Around 2013 the logarithm hit the apex, by my passive observation

I get what the image is saying but scientific progress =/= social progress. Not always anyway.

april 30, 1945

Makes me comfy though

Now, that's just unnerving. But in Germany at least this is getting gathered so it can be used against you in court.

>he knows

SAD!

Let's make europe great again, this time with slavs and without the italiens. They are only good for Pizza anyways.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4124412/Airbus-CEO-sees-flying-car-prototype-ready-end-year.html

British muslim trannies in flying cars soon...

Late 1800's / early 1900's, perhaps a little further back if you include Napoleon's wars.

That's when the current trajectory of our mess started.

1960's and 1970's is when everything was clicked into place in the shadows and the real action started. Everything prior to then was just the setup.

Only redditards in my country talk about American politics.
I just tell them that they're brainwashed and shouldn't believe anything.

Around 1946,1947

is this person doing this because of actual mental damage or is it some kind of elaborat triggering ruse that somehow has been overlooked?

i cant decide

French revolution

January 1st 0001

The 80's had a really retarded outlook on the future. Most people thought we would go bigger. "FLYING CARS! COLONIZE THE MOON! SHIT GOLD FOR INFINITE MONEY!" At the same time no one invested in those ideas on the scale they needed to succeed, and people turned their attention to smaller scale stuff. Small investments in tech infrastructure, oil, and emerging markets were chosen over the massive investments needed for NASA, flying cars, and quality of life items.