Employees at Montreal's Trudeau airport potentially radicalized: reports

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/employees-at-montreals-trudeau-airport-potentially-radicalized-reports
>Four employees at Montreal’s Trudeau International Airport had their access levels scaled back for precautionary reasons as officials looked into them potentially being radicalized, according to a report by the Journal de Montréal.

>they didn't get fired
what the actual fuck is wrong with this country

diversity is a strength ;)

> two who still work at the airport have shown signs of radicalization that police investigators consider worrisome
>Some visited pro-ISIL websites, published propaganda on social media and consulted an abnormal number of documents explaining how to make homemade explosives, the Journal says.

what the ACTUAL fuck

BUT DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

>consulted an abnormal number of documents explaining how to make homemade explosives

Looking at that shit at all should be considered "abnormal"

well clicking a link once because someone posted it isn't a big deal

going there multiple times, downloading it, printing it, etc now that is abnormal

I think you're jumping to conclusions.

None of this is solid evidence that they are dangerous. It's just your hatred of muslims that is causing this.
Typical of white people though.

I'm sure you guys have watched documentaries about hitler, and you guys always post shit praising hitler so does that mean the government should track you down because you've potentially been "radicalized by nazism"?

They LITERALLY haven't committed any crimes. Pre-judging much?

I know the majority of Sup Forumsacks are against direct military intervention, but would Canada be the exception here?

When does the race war start?

I work for CATSA and we had to read through Inspire and shit for training.

Systems like this cultivate a culture of fear around terrorism, pretty natural that some people will read up on it further.

>publishing propaganda on social media

if someone can get fired for saying they dont like islam or gays or w/e on social media they should get fired for spreading isis propaganda

This is what happens when you aren't tolerant enough. You should have known better

Okay so you sjould be fired from your job if you post something promoting hitler on here then. Deal? Or are you a hypocrite?

>give them a chance. they didn't do anything wrong

this isn't social media tied to my actual name

and i don't post hitler stuff cause he was a really bad dude

They named an airport after that cunt already?

>Dudeweed International Airport
has a ring to it though

kill yourself muhammad hassan al-majid

Not soon enough

I don't work at an airport or download bomb making tutorials. There also aren't nazis committing terrorist attacks in any countries either

His father I believe (aka the main reason he was elected)

You know why this happened? Because you failed to spends millions of more dollars to assimilate them and spread your butt cheeks even further.

He already has an airport named after him?
that's based

it's after his dad

it's the pierre elliott trudeau airport

Oh, just looked it up his father was pm for 4 years in the 80s never knew that.

>Canadian response:
>"Fucking racists you can't ask someone if they are radical. GET TRUDEAU DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW AND FIRE THOSE FUCKING BIGOTS WHO INTERROGATED THEM"

two weeks later after massive terrorist attack

>"Look we had no way of knowing why those men of Asian descent did this. We don't know any motives and this was most likely in response to the U.S horrible bigotry through their President Trump."

More than half of Sup Forums has done this.

>4 years
A lot longer than that. He was PM through most of the 70s. In 1971 he made Canada the first country in the works to adopt a national multiculturalism policy. He also reformed immigration to favour non whites and implemented affirmative action and "reasonable limits" on free speech into the constitution. Pierre Trudeau was the worst thing to happen to Canada, everything you see today stems from his meddling.

Posting a picture of Hilter and a quote is edgy, but not immediately proving intent to harm

Posting picture on how to make explosives, praising ISIL and talking about infidels is much more indicative of radicalization

Kind of a few magnitudes of difference here bud

Most of our humoriste spent it making joke about him and baby trudeau. Dad trudeau absolutely hated Quebec and it was 100% mutual.

(((News))) must be translated. OP article really reads:

Mossad is openly talking to the SJW gov. of Cucknada.

Either agree or Mossad Security Airport Mafia will act accordingly to the old testament words:

UTTERLY

DESTROY

All of then are fine except publishing ISIL propaganda

>how to make homemade explosives
BOSSIBLE HABBENING

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally

Hey I work there

I'm more concerned they have an airport named after your current dictator.

gimme red pas already

If you fire an employee, they win

>four

Kek

We have at least 75-95 people in the biggest french airport

>everything you see today stems from his meddling.
WRONG

>what the actual fuck is wrong with this country
Its full of Canadians

Him and Mulroney.

Does this answer your question?

>We import 750k 3rd world non-whites
You don't import people, you import animals and goods. The word you should have used is "welcome".

> As Muslims blow up an airport bearing his family name, Trudeau will still make excuses for them

Fucking Hell, Canada

...And Chretien and Harper. They all were in favour of multiculturalism.

I have honestly never been truly proud of my country like I have been of the USA, or Russia.

This country needs a huge wake up call. Too bad it will be a 5am call to prayer

Alberta Conservative Leader

Which was started by PET. Subsequent PMs are just following in his footsteps.

Your just rewards after voting for Trudeau.

If you stop terrorists from carrying out attacks they win

>Some visited pro-ISIL websites
How do they know that? Did radicalized CIA tell them? You know the super rad CIA who steal all over the world, the radical world company.

they probably did it on the airports wifi

>The report suggests the employees either don’t work for the airport anymore or have been reassigned to positions far from the runway and airplanes.

You forgot that part

They did it while at work with their computers at their desk.

>hiring non-whites
That's their real problem right there.

This. Stop with the blasphemous rumours Canucks all of y´all are reported to TIDF.

Canada is super fucked.

At least America is still mostly racist except for the media and jews.

Looking up documentaries about Hitler, and looking up videos on how to make bombs are not in the same spectrum.

They're being colonized and they love it.
That's the reason Canada has no islamic terrorism, it's already islam territory

Conspiracy to commit murder is illegal in many places. Looking up how to make homemade bombs while you work in an airport and subscribe to terrorist views probably isn't all "innocent" in nature.

Are you saying police or investigators should never try to stop murders from happening, but instead, only react to them after the fact?

I can't wait until we have to build a wall to defend against the hordes of Canadastan

who among us has not looked at at ISIS propaganda and googled how to make bombs

Juan is getting radicalized!!!!!

If I help build the wall, do I get citizenship and a breeding partner of my own race?

Can you bring dog to trade for wife?

..... wtf? A live moose would be a more equal trade.

Trump will put you on the waiting list to build the great northern wall in 2020.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Kill yourself, mohammed.
But not with a bomb around innocent people like you plan to.

Source on the refugee imports?

I heard that number was inflated

I've looked into this and it's a nothngburger

mudslimes reading about bombs is just their culture

you should probably be feeling sleepy and go to bed

Actually we have the same problem in Roissy-CDG Airport.

You also have a problem with your racist police.

I hope they bomb some shit

Not because it would push public opinion against Islam, immigration, etc.

but because of the sheer loss of lives

I think many authorities here in Canada share this sentiment

V31
V31 N2

>third world non-whites
>people

Take a seat for a second bud. We're gonna have to have a talk.

It's the same in Paris

airports security employees are ALL muslims with a big beard, there is not one white man

i don't understand how can some people still visit here, taking an airplane in Paris must be fucking terrifying

i honestly think they just grow and grow bigger, for the day Le Pen get elected, and then they all go full jihad before they get arrested, i really hope when Le Pen get elected they close every airports or something, either way it's gonna be a bloody day

So what they gonna do when one of these gud muzzies who dindu nuffin manages to kill a load of people by giving out false information to pilots? Or by sneaking explosives onto baggage?

Fucking lefties will be the death of us all.

honestly, the sooner it happen, the better

some people still dont get it, but they receive stricts instructions by their local mosque and everything, they just appear peaceful for now, the day someone try to ban them for real, they'll go full jihad

the day they make their holy war official and stop hiding, we win