IDF insider here, ask me anything (there will be some questions I am unwilling or unable to answer...

IDF insider here, ask me anything (there will be some questions I am unwilling or unable to answer, but the questions I do answer will get honest answers)

Other urls found in this thread:

memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.msg174#msg174
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>THOSE DIGITS
Praise Kek!

What's the next major global conflict (((planned)))?

What is IDF?

What is your endgame?

how many kids have you killed?

Why the fuck don't you just google it?
>checks flag
Never mind seems about right.

What's your favorite anime?

What's your preferred oven temperature?

>inb4 misdirection
dont fuck with us kike

Why am I so fat?

If you're talking on a really big scale: Letting Syrian refugees into the United States. Donald Trump's victory is making things more difficult, but that will ultimately on be a minor upset. The refugees will be let in. There will then be a false flag terror attack, think 9/11 v2 but bigger this time, and will have similar results as the first 9/11. That's all I can really say right now.
Israeli Defense Force
Mine personally? I joined to defend Israel because I loved my country. When I got in I learned more and more how corrupt it is but I admit the power has gotten to me and I stay where I am because I like being in a powerful position. At this point I don't really have an endgame. I'll just see where it takes me.
None
I don't watch anime

450 Fahrenheit.
Because you eat an unhealthy diet and never exercise, probably.

hey 6mil. banker, how i can obtain jewishly huge amounts of money myself?

how often you rub your hands together a day?
whats your endgame?

Based Colgate

>hey 6mil. banker, how i can obtain jewishly huge amounts of money myself?
I work for the IDF, not a bank. Can't really help you there.
>how often you rub your hands together a day?
Once or twice. Some days not at all.
>whats your endgame?
Already answered

another kike false flag. so the hooton plan is in action then? send us to war against russia while simultaneously importing refugees to displace the ethnic population? give us something to out them before the do this bullshit.

מה המספר האישי שלך?

Is the JIDF real?

What are you implying?

Did Mossad assist in 9/11

>There will then be a false flag terror attack, think 9/11 v2 but bigger this time
Not that I'd expect a soldier to have classified MOSSAD intel, but this sounds like something I read about Israeli agents spotted taking photographs of the Willis Tower (Sears tower) and something about mini-nukes. Know anything about this?

What are you planning for Europe?

War between the United States and Russia is in the plans. The hope (not my personal hope, but the higher ups) is that this "9/11 v2" will be all that is needed to lead to such a war, but there is a back up plan in case that alone is not enough. It's about a 50/50 chance at this point.
Bringing refugees to the United States is not actually about displacing the ethnic population, it's about causing social tension and making false flags much easier to pull off. And possibly to cause a civil war of sorts, in order to prevent a revolution, basically to keep the left and right fighting each other instead of fighting their government.
>give us something to out them before the do this bullshit.
The way things are going, I think if you really want to stop this, your best bet is to create a think tank and recruit on Sup Forums. However a lot of people here like arguing, fighting, being contrarians and such. For example, acting as if Reddit's Donald Trump and alt-right sections are your enemies when really you have almost everything in common. I think if the most intelligent and politically motivated people on Sup Forums would put their effort into creating a think tank and being open to working with like-minded people outside of Sup Forums, I think that is your best bet. And of course use the think tank to create and publish propaganda that is opposed to globalism, opposed to US giving foreign aid to Israel, opposed to Syrian refugee immigration without background checks, that kind of thing. You need the public on your side.

as real as potatoes

Is it possible for a non-Jewish person to convert and be accepted and treated as equal?

yes

Why do you even come to this anti-semitic board? Are you masohistic.

Whay do the jews do to stay in shape for shekel-carrying and false-flagging?

How competent is my country's secret service compared to Mossad?

Will I be secretly surveilled if I want to go to the hebrew studies place without being jewish?

Will I always be a lesser being to jews in business?

what is your honest opinion on Christian Phalanges? how are they viewed in Israel?

what happens to baltic states?

If you were the prime minister of Israel, what relationship would you have with Russia? Is Russia really the savior of Western civ?

would not reccomend
thank you, very much

Serious question: why the hell did Netanyahu say those things about Hitler?

>compared to mossad
considering mossad often trains our police and military, i'd say not competent whatsover. compared to them, like boy scouts to marines.

what are you going to do when the mudslimes fucking beat the shit out of (you)?

Tip: They don't give a shit about dying so Samsom option is useless

Not giving out personal information here, sorry.
Yes, they even have a public website (thejidf.org)
I suspect so, but that is not information I would have direct access to. I believe it was a combined effort from Saudis, some plants within the US CIA, and a few Mossad high-ups, among a few other people. This is my personal theory, I don't have proof.
I'm not a soldier, I'm pretty high up but I can't reveal my specific rank or branch. I haven't heard of that specifically but it could possibly be related. As far as I know (I'm not certain), the specific target is not yet decided but there are a few targets being decided on including the new WTC, Trump Tower, and the Sears Tower may be one as well. The new WTC would basically be for the effect it would have of 'we did this before, we did it again, you can't stop us', whereas if Trump Tower is chosen it would be because of the fact that it would be able to bring in politics and get the left and right fighting each other even more, basically as a dual-purpose to the false flag.
Me personally, nothing. As I said above there's plans for a war between US and Russia, many European countries will be dragged into this, most on US side but some east European countries probably siding with Russia. Ukraine is being especially watched closely, I personally don't know if the plan is to push them towards the Russian or US side of the war, but I would expect to see some smaller false flag type events and infiltrations going on in Ukraine in the next year or so.

Why tell us these things?

look into safari club to get those answers.

>IDF insider here
Go LARP elsewhere kike. No one's buying this shit.

Was Hitler right?

gimme a good position as a sysadmin senpai :^)

>creating a think tank and being open to working with like-minded people outside of Sup Forums, I think that is your best bet.

I feel a nationalist coalition should be formed where all nationalists parties could form a plan that could work for each of our country's benefits to strive for nationalist governments. Sort of like a nationalist comintern. But Sup Forums wouldn't get behind working with Israeli nationalist parties, even though I would include Afrikaner and perhaps even Palestinian nationalists.

> think 9/11 v2 but bigger this time, and will have similar results as the first 9/11. That's all I can really say right now.
אתה יכול להרחיב על ההשלכות?(אתה יכול לענות באנגלית(
ועוד שאלה:
עד כמה ישראל עוקבת אחרי האזרחים שלה?

at bechlal mavin evrit?

we love thi s zionist board
practice shekel tossing.
>you cant let it touch the ground
the guys on our side who went to far with sabra and satilla
baltimore is a state now?
same one as we do now.
russia is trying to replace america or get puppet states.

Why would Israel want to start a war between USA and Russia? What about North Korea? or Iran? and what about the risk of nuclear warfare. There will be no earth left for humans to inhabit.

Does the IDF have nuclear weapons?

no, the sampson option is for europe.
the middle east is your problem to now.
join in or die.
the lels
no. he listened to the mufti

Is anyone on the inside going to be a patriot in the sense they could make a difference and HELP the citizens of the world?

no one wants war between russia and america.
the key is to play them against eachother, not have them fight.

>muh globalism

I'm not religious but for the most part yes, it's difficult but doable. You may not be seen as equal by all Jews but most will accept you if you undergo the full process of converting.
Because it's one of very few places left with uncensored political discourse, and where I can answer questions with true anonymity.
IDF physical training is very rigourous.
>How competent is my country's secret service compared to Mossad?
Probably much less so
>Will I be secretly surveilled if I want to go to the hebrew studies place without being jewish?
Might be
>Will I always be a lesser being to jews in business?
I'm not a business man, but not necessarily, you could work your way up.
I'm not religious and I have no personal opinion of them. Most people here have probably never heard of them, at least not enough for them to form opinions.
If you mean in the coming war, they are low priorities on what countries to influence and manipulate. I'd guess civil wars and revolutions and riots will happen in those countries while other countries are more focused on the world war.
Being prime minister wouldn't really give me much power in that regard, I'd still have to do what Mossad wants. At least it would be in my best interest to do so because I value my life. So I wouldn't really have the option to be friendly with Russia if I wanted.
I believe it's because he views Palestine and Islam as bigger threats than neo-Nazis, and wanted to take a jab at Palestinians. Remember, his claim was that a Palestinian told Hitler to exterminate Jews.
I doubt they'll get me.

Well, like 95 different agencies monitor this board. I hope the White Hats are listening.

honest jew here AMA

Do you accept our Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?

Don't you think it would be easier if Whites and Jews were united, so we would go on genocide mode, clean all syria for you to establish your ethnostate, and then you just leave us alone.

Don't you see that the jews preffer the long road that fucks everything? The leftist opposition you have in Europe to do such thing is (((your)))) fault.

For all you jewrats and shill cocksuckers: FREE PALESTINE

>no. he listened to the mufti
he didn't... the holohoax is soviet propaganda bro.

lels?

What you have to do is to make them love each other, to do what they always do: Clean Europe.

Then Killing muslims will be ok, so you can do your thing in the middle east.

Your post contains 6x nationalist, please calm down. You will never be part of any thinkthank, retard.

Will you consider killing yourself ?

Any advice to pick up a nice jewish girl?

Kill yourself kike.

What do you think about
>Ben Bernanke
>Noam Chomsky
>Bernie Sanders
>Paul Krugman
and all these kind of jews?

Also... have a (((you)))

Why not?
No
I don't hire people
You could try something like that. I think you'd have to reach a broad audience of people, libertarians, alt-right, nationalists, classical liberals. Even some left wingers, the ones less concerned with political correctness et al
Basically bringing down at least one of not several significant buildings. Could be done with planes again, may be suicide bombers. I would be concerned if I was near WTC, Trump Tower, or the Sears Tower.
Israel monitors its citizens to a similar extent as the USA (which is more than most people realize, even after all the leaks)
Because they (the higher ups planning this) are confident that the USA would win such a war. They see Russia and China as the biggest threats to global zionist domination. They want to bring down Russia and China. And they also believe that they can make the US civilian population even more submissive to its government in a time of world war. They are not afraid at all of North Korea or Iran from what I can tell, foolish in my opinion but they know more than I know.
Of course, everyone knows this. It won't be 'officially' admitted until they are used, but everyone knows already.
I guess that's kinda what I am doing by answering questions here, warning you guys. But will anyone go all out whistle blower, Snowden-style? Not sure but I wouldn't be surprised at all.

nice try achmed
no
no. whites are weak minded.
free? we'll take it!
no, we want them to be at a cold war. easier to play em this way

go to temple
traitors to the cause

Response appreciated
Switch gears..

What is going on in Antarctic?

I guess you are quite young considering you are posting here so you haven't been in the IDF for long but did you participate in the 2014 war?

I look forward to the day Israel is nuked and every single kike bastard is thrown out of western nations.

Plague on western civilization. Plague on humanity. Fucking rats.

Ironic, when you say "weak" I see a flash of Woody Allen in my mind, and not pic related.

rak tohiach li she ata meving evrit.
If you won't answer this I will suspect that you are an American Larper using Israeli proxy.
also when is the happening going to happen?(the most important question)

When you mention "Global Zionist domination", what do you mean by this?

well...digits have spoken.
let's see if u can answer to this one :
any good psychiatric clinic in Israel with russian speaking doctors at affordible price, have you got any, huh?

I am not religious
Not up to me personally but the higher ups want global zionist domination.
>You will never be part of any thinkthank, retard.
He/she could be.
No
No, sorry
>>Ben Bernanke
Not a fan
>>Noam Chomsky
Neutral
>>Bernie Sanders
Seems like a well intentioned guy but very naive
>>Paul Krugman
He's got some good ideas, some bad ideas from what I can tell. But I'm in the military, not banks/business so it's not really my area.

Why would people at the IDF know such things? You are not mossad or deep state, right?

Why do you think the big conflict will be Russia vs USA and not USA vs China?
Is Putin using Turkey to pressure the EU, are they working together?

Epic thread

אתה בוחר להישאר בצבא? אני בסדיר וחלום חיי זה השיחרור...

אפשר לדעת איזה דרגה אתה (אפילו בערך)

Scientists do some research there. If you mean politically, nothing that I know of. It's a frozen desert with almost no humans.
I'm in my 40s. I was in the IDF at the time but I am not a soldier, so while I had some involvement I was not actively fighting.

>'IDF insider'
>in a country where literally almost everyone is in the IDF\a reservist

Tane li be ivrit
techtov masheo kamoni kedi lehoiach

What do (you) think about Kekcoin?

>Abstract

>The following text describes the creation of a new Cryptocurrency designed to invest and profit from the creation of a new city. Due the lack of opportunities in urban areas of western world, many people have been wondering how to start a "new civilization" from scratch. I believe this is the way to do it in a modern version of how our fathers settled all around the new world.
[...]
>Kekcoin is the first cryptocurrency backed by land. Therefore if you have 1 coin and you are eligible, you can come to the MPoK and claim 1 square meter of land. This means that in order to issue the currency we will have to create an amount of coins in proportion to the size of the proposed land. For instance, if we choose to live in Wyoming (You can see the location here) then we will own 10,710.41 hectares of land which means we will create the exact amount of 107,104,100 coins. Let’s suppose that the basic infrastructure for the settlement + the land = $200,000,000 USD.

memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.msg174#msg174

Silly thread, very silly thread.

Do you know MachineJew?
Is that massive group dance thing common?

Ebin LARPing

זה שילים בשבילך אחי ,הוא לא מבין כלום בשיט הוא משתמש בגוגל טרנסליט
איפה אתה משרת אחי

>מס זה שוד
kek

תגיד אתה סתום? מה אתה מתחנף אליהם וממציא דברים?

אני מניח שאתה אלם ומעלה
מה אתה חושב על הקצינים בצהל?

The main reason creating war in Europe is against your interests, is that in war times, societies return to tribal instincs, so race relations and the state nation will return.

אני לא מאמין שבכלל לקחתם את זה ברצינות, יא גאים

He is some amerifat roleplaying

If Israel is helping to create a war between USA and Russia, which will be catastrophic to the world, tell me 2 reasons why they shouldn't nuke your country?
Also do you fear Trump would actually do it?

A lot of Christians defend Israel. Does the IDF consider their future existence a key part of Israel's future defense?

OP confirmed for American LARPer using Israeli porxy.
He don't know hebrew when I wrote to him(in English letters so he can't use google translate.)

Explain to me what is going on in.Russia right now. I thought Medvedev was your guy.

כמה ישראלים ערים יש עכשיו ב 1 בלילה.
אני ניט אז אני יכול לישון מאוחר אבל מה איתכם?

Jew is a subrace. Google translate understands hebrew... why do you feel you are so intelligent when you arent?

damn i have fallen into his trap XD