Why don't men want to date 30 year old women?

Why don't men want to date 30 year old women?

Why would I go for a 30 year old women on the last legs of her child-bearing years when I can get an early 20s woman?

TLDR, they're old

You just answered your own question

Because there are younger alternatives.

>dating a young 20 year-old to spend the best years of your life with, marry and have kids with

>date a 30 year-old used-up women who obviously has a problem as she's still single at this age, and who will be bigger and who's looks are depreciating more and more rapidly year on year, and who also is likely a single mother

Gee I wonder

is that marky mark in the background?

> 10+ years of active sex life
> Still no loving husband or kids

Would you?

equivilent to Why would I want spoiled milk over fresh milk

She looks like she's 40. Women are always lying about their age.

they suck a mean dick tho

Because most of them wanted to whore around and party in their 20's and are wondering why they're still childless by their 30's.

Jeez white women age like milk. Sup Forums really needs to take the asian pill

I'm 41. I married a 28yr old when I was 38. Nice white housewife type with big tits. Stay mad at the world losers

Single women should kill themselves once they turn 30. Kek agrees.

Maybe they are 30?

Ofcourse.

Just out vetting for vietnam-fucking-shits.

This

Used goods

>bigger
not sure why this is here, but desu she probably would be fatter than the 20 year old

Daily reminder to not put marriage off

chinks look bad no matter what age

kill yourself yellow fever loser

My gf is 30 but so am I. She is very nice and I probably can't do better

>tfw no 30 year old mummy gf

Why the fuck would I go for a car with 400,000 miles on it if I can get a brand new one at the same price

Banged a 42 year old when I was like 22. Also is that Mark Wahlberg?? Also why the fuck is this Sup Forums tier shit on here?

Because no one wants a car with 200,000 miles on it.
I hope these cat ladies serve as a warning to future generations.

She's had too many penises in her.
I want a clean and wholesome woman who's never had drunken irresponsible sex with niggers before.

someone post that "adult girl vs. little girl" pic. it'll answer all of OPs questions.

30 year old women are fine. Woman with children are no go.

>it if I can get a brand new one at the same price
because the new one is a lease

Why would I be interested in anything that's thirty years old?

eh? only for women

Depending on her individual genetics, her fertility could be gone completely in a decade. And fertility rates drop off a cliff after 35 on average. So you'll only have a handful of years to decide on kids and start having them OR to start paying out the ass for in vitro. The beautiful people in Hollywood can afford it. You probably can't.

Basically, their biological clocks are ticking and they want kids ASAP.

too young
i'm 31 and i'm dating my 40 y.o. colleague.

Horse faced tranny

Because they aren't nearly as good in bed as 40 year old women

because she has seen more rubber than a Good Year factory?

Because I don't want a shagged up cumdumpster.

FUCK OFF RICE MIXER!

By the time they're 30, they're desperate enough to date me

eh? men don't go bald, get ugly. they all become handsome richard greers with old age.

Im a 25 year old balding loner who desperately wants to fuck this 32 year old latina single mom with four kids. I work with her, I make converation with her but im always the one who has to initiate and ask questions. I figurr if she was interested she would start conversations, buy nope.

Oh well she is missing out because im inheriting the company in a few years. She can keep on going on a long with her low life spic boyfriends.

I would, because I'm in my 30's.

I don't because being with a woman right now goes against what I want to do in life right now.

I find a lot of the woman my age, gen X, to be worthless in terms of being a good wife. In fact they are not. Selfish entitled lazy whores that have gained weight and hit the wall.

If my wife ((((((died))))))) tomorrow she'd be replaced with a 20 year old au pair from Eastern Europe.

Last thing I'd do is find so modern woman with two kids looking to see if she can sell me in some old pussy in exchange for taking care of her kids

Stop dicking around like a fag and just ask her out then you homo

Watch Tony Robbins.

Relationship problems solved forever

If a woman is still single at 30 there's something seriously wrong with her.

Having been recently divorced and thrust back into the dating pool in my early 30's, I can say that nearly all of the single women I have encountered who are above 30 have multiple children or are insane. They're easy to bed though.

>Why don't men want to date 30 year old women?

Gender is a social construct and men make the best women. Eventually in-vitro breeding will render CIScunt unimportant and facilitate eugenics to produce pure White Alpha males and hot submissive white traps. When CIScunt has no value it can be exterminated.

bro...YOU already can tell she's barely interested in you. getting the company wont change anything. She'll just want your money, but still not YOU.

either step your game up so you can pump'n'dump or just dont waste your time on her

valid point

30+ will always have a fucking load of baggage.They see through men's bullshit by that age which makes for a perfect pain in the ass.

because they are stupid. woman start to get much better at 30.

Appearance doesn't break a man like it breaks a woman.

idk she kinda looks like a serial killer

i guess i could fuck her once if she promises to leave

idk cuz by 30 year old they prob already got 900 dicks inside themselves

Wow she's 32 year old Mexican and only has 4 kids? Sounds like bad genetics, she should already have 6 at that age. Stay the fuck away.

This guy took the red pill

They are carrying around almost twenty years of baggage and shitty habits formed by their failed relationships.
Women over thirty "settle down" because they have no choice, not because they've matured.

trips 9 for 900

> They're easy to bed though.
Because their hormones are in overdrive to get them to procreate (again?) before their eggs all die.

Why would anyone want to deal with that when they could have a fit, fresh 25 year old?

IT'S HIM.

I would since I'll be 27 later this year.

>married 28yr old at 38
why not marry a 38yr old

I do, but on the other hand I´m 34 myself and no chick in their 20´s without severe daddyissues would date me.

men don't lose their looks till later than women. as long as men don't end up fat, resentful middle aged children they have a much bigger dating pool as they get older

buzz off, roastie

Is this a joke or are you an angry woman?

because they are used stock?
also, who wants worn out genes
you know best genes come from females in their early adulthood, not when they are grannies

Because 30 year old single women are y bad people

Why is mark walberg behind this tranny?

Like a wise man once told me : don't settle for a girl older than 29 years old. All the avalaible women of an older age have have a LOT of luggages.

How do I get a cougar? I would love to fuck an older woman

>dating 30 year old women
>not having sex with them to fulfill your cougar/MILF fetish while dating fertile girls your own age

Lol duh

Shut up nigger, you're worse than the fuckin leafs.

I'm already ugly.

this is a fag.

nigger

You get a hooker for that, not a wife, you dumb nigger

i'm 40 and I routinely date women in their 20's but not always. there are some fine 30+ women out there.
However, I have never dated women in their 20's because with the thought of her being able to birth children.
any woman can give birth for the most part and you don't have to impregnate just one woman at a time if making humans is your goal.

your logic is retarded and resembles that of a Trumpanzee.

this nigger

probably because 95% of them are divorcees with 2 kids.

yeah, its the entire world's population for men in their 30's/ trust me, I speak from experience.

look at that man jaw and chin. bitch has a dick for a clit. she would need to be beaten down in order to be submissive. i dont know why any man would suffer such a bitch willingly for very long.

Those are some nice bewbs.

Because their isa reason, why theyre single in the 30s. :B

Because they are fucking ugly?

Plus, they will die in my lifetime.

all men should wait for procreation until they are out of touch men who end up being that one guy at the club who doesn't belong.

I don't disagree that it's possible for some men but it seems like Sup Forums has this delusion like

"w-wait until im 30 and rich all the staceys will want me"

>That file name tho

I'm not falling for your tricks

I've gotten laid more in my 30s than my 20s

>tfw 35 with a 22 year old

I know i can't do better dawg

nice titties user

You filthy nigger.

Because I can fuck them without dating.

F A I R B A N K S
A
I
R

B
A
N
K
S

So, what are your luggages? Secretly ultra jealous? 4 kids from 5 fathers? Failed artist?

>fat
?