FATHER CHANGES NAME TO HITLER

Nazi dad gets legal approval for name change to Hitler.
mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/hunterdon-county/2017/03/24/hunterdon-nazi-dad-gets-legal-approval-name-change-hitler/99580838/
Is he dare i say /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrWnB01gMwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happens if he enters Germany? Would he be arrested?

He looks like a retard, considering his tattoos he definitely is not the smartest guy.

It would be extremely illegal.

What a flaming degenerate. Der Fuhrer is rolling in his grave.

Not for his name, there used to be some Germans with Hitler as last name, there might still be some around, it's not illegal.
The Swastika tattoo on the other hand... he would have to hide it, basically he wouldn't be arrested but he would still get some fun time with the police.

WRONG

He would immediately assume control of all government functions.

Well, it's a start

Would i get arrested in Germany, if i walked in the street while holding this flag of finnish airforces?

Good question. Police would probably confiscate it, really can't tell if there would be any more legal implications.

4u

>there are some hitlers left here

this one is tricky, because he changed his name to hitler HAHAHA

i guess it depends on how degenerate germany becomes but right now he wouldn't be arrested

Can this man just be made the king of Sup Forums already?

Is there any man in the whole world, let alone New Jersey, who better embodies the true values and principles of Sup Forums? He even has a liking for little girls.

>He even has a liking for little girls.
That's his daughter, that he named Eva Braun.

Can anyone detect a single fault of any kind in this man and his life?

MMmmmmm... daddies with highly sexualized relationships to their young daughters.

Holy shit is that true

>constantly a target for LE harrassment
>constantly a target for vehicle/property damage
>what could his occupation possibly be? how does he make money?

Neck tattoos

This guy isn't a big thinker, he basically is using it as the most evil thing he can think of. He probably doesn't know shit about WWII history

How do we solve the white trash problem, Sup Forums?

>guy isn't a big thinker
Surely not, user. Looks like he's thought through a lot of things pretty thoroughly.

His spirit-guardian (the skeleton at the front of his car) should protect him from all ill-doers.

For those Americans who believe in the First Amendment, is this really where you want free speech to end up?

based

youtube.com/watch?v=VrWnB01gMwo

for.. for you?

>For those Americans who believe in the First Amendment, is this really where you want free speech to end up?
Yes

The irony here is how quickly Hitler would have gassed this bilge rat.

>our guy
>tattoos and looking like typical southerner

He is a neo nazi, we need actual nazis not racialized common criminal's.