Turns out based stick man isn't too based, he has an Asian wife by the way

Turns out based stick man isn't too based, he has an Asian wife by the way.

>unrealistic

How is it "unrealistic"?

I hate faggots like this.

> never kissed a girl
>complaining about someone's Asian wife.

Go jerk off to your pillow wife.

It isn't that unrealistic actually .. He's just afraid to be called a racist, and take any flack for being a race mixer. Very sad

Shitskin detected

Wtf I am /civnat/ now.

(((Kyle Chapman)))

You better go pick Elliot up from school, if he hasn't already shot it up.

>gets arrested for hitting people

yeah he was always an idiot

If it's realistic then he would have to be held accountable for his race mixing. But since he already married a chink he has to ride the blue pill.

He's not wrong though is he? I mean he's trying to avoid the worst case scenario of a civil war and balkanization.

If you don't cuck you may end up like S.A.... Is this man retarded?

If you don't want balkanisation and civil war you may be more at home on reddit.

Can I get a link to this?

I know I can't believe he just said that. It is like he didn't read what he just said lol

actually if we cut off aid to africa and other brown dominant countries, enforce immigration and remove the welfare gibs me dat nigger and indian free money train with reforms then no whites will be quite alright. minorities, even though whites are the actual world wide minorty are simply taking advantage of a system that is almost settup to make erasing the white race a possibility and fact.

if niggers no longer get free money for nigger babies, those nigger babies will die off and so will the parent. if every day you put food out for rats, then every day you will have more rats. stop putting out food.

either work evolve and succeed, or die. quit giving them free shit. the ride here on the slave boat was enough, they now live in the most opportunistic country in the world. no reason to keep feeding them.

>That one guy Bane posting
BAHAHAHA everytime. It'll never end

Edit: Why the fuck do I keep getting captchas telling me to select a fucking stop sign, on streets with no stop signs.

A true cuck, in every sense of the word.
>"Le democrats are the REAL racists!"

>How is it "unrealistic"?
an all white usa is a fictional idea. you can't even control your women.

first we remove jewish influence. the 1950s were not that long ago user. we can go back.

I'm sick of niggers. They're rotten and stupid. All about black empowerment and not caring for good.

I think he's naive for believing that whites will be treated better if we support an ideology based upon civic nationalism.

Inter racial violence is far more based in genetics than it is memetics.

Yeah, "just" remove jews, good luck with that. Men smarter and more powerful than you have tried

>Asian wife
>Le ebin civic nationalism

We really do need a night of long knives

>civil war and balkanization
>worst case scenario

Lmao, keep larping behind the screen while men like him do something.

He is absolutely based and I will spell it out for you bunch of low hanging fruit faggots who can't into logic if it hit them in the face.

White America is not your little stormfag internet tree house that this site it. The majority of white America rejects every feeling, every concept, every notion that the faggots espouse here constantly.

White America is already down to 70% of the population and fading incredibly fast, as the boomers die off in the coming decades you will fall under 50%. You cannot stem the demographic tide that is pulling you out to sea.

Look at the level of resistance to every effort to even enforce the laws of this land when it comes to immigration and tell yourselves that somehow you're going to have a white ethnostate.

You will not deport or force out non-whites ever. You will not ever be able to enable laws or take actions to do so. The most you will ever have is a few pitiful radicals 99% of which would never so much as dare leave their keyboards to do anything. Those that do choose to act will act against their own interest and only make the condemnation and elimination of their beliefs easier.

America has always subsidized itself on the backs of immigrant slave labor and it is it's undoing. White America failed to ever hold corporate and political influence to account for these actions while also seeking the means to free themselves from this labor. The American dream has always been built on the backs of the exploited while those who have it best look the other way.

The liberal/leftist in this country will never let go of the benefits slave labor provides them. They will never hold our politicians or themselves to account, they will never step up to the plate and these are the people that cry most about the rights of immigrants while stepping on their backs.

The most you could ever hope for is to make people realize they are Americans first and it won't happen. The well is poisoned.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

YES FELLOW GOY!
EVERYONE BUT US IS A KEK OR CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!
ESPECIALLY ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO FURTHER WHITE NATIONALIST VIEWS OUTSIDE THE INTERNET!
REMEMBER, STAY ON Sup Forums FOREVER. NEVER GO OUTSIDE. THAT WILL SURELY CHANGE THE TIDE OF POLITICS!

Spot on, but I don't reckon the well is permanently poisoned just yet. If it is, then millions will die in a war to decide the ultimate fate of the country one way or the other.

Shut the fuck up faggot

>Chapman

Based Stickman is not Kyle Chapman.
Superman is not Clark Kent.
Batman is not Bruce Wayne.

>DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

All those sans Coulter are kikes or associated with kikes.

This argument is self-defeating.

White america is being killed, therefore it should be killed? Fuck off.

We are going to exist and act in our self-interest whether you like it or not. Kill yourself.

t.triggered stormcuck. You see that image you posted? that's the death of the white race. The most white America can do is hold on to symbology that's dead and gone or was never theirs to begin with.

So hes a regular person not neo nazi rapist frat boy weird who wouldve thought...

stickman didn't even know about our memes. I think he's a plant.

Thhe 1950s was degeneracy turnt up to 11. Complete with all its swing music and nignog greaser culture.

'civic nationalists' are the same reddit born faggots that say they would let their daughter date a black man if he had his shit together

You're just a defeatist nigger
You're no better than a lefist

you sound just like the sad faggots that keep saying 'drumpf is finished' over and over

The argument is there is nothing you can do about it because white America is and has always been incapable of addressing the root cause which is it's insatiable need for cheap slave labor.

The argument is you are already over the crest of the hill in this demographic slide. The only thing holding up the white population is boomers at the moment and that changes over the next 20-30 years. The youth of America are already over the demographic hurdle.

Do you understand that? You're already dead, you're self interest has always been what will defeat you. White America has always been about subsidizing itself on the backs of the less fortunate.

You will continue to exist as a minority and I expect you will come to know how the Irish felt when they first immigrated here, when it wasn't skin color but discrimination against another creed of white man.

Normies do not share the beliefs held on your little Nazi pillow fort forum and never will. You will never be able to have a white ethnostate for white interest in America. The most you could ever hope for is civic nationalism and even then you will still be too busy fighting among yourselves.

There is nothing you can do to change this course.

larping doesn't really help tho, and pushes ppl away.

We need smart communicators with silver tongues. Not retards screaming 1488

WE DO NOT LOOK TO STICKMAN FOR POLITICAL THEORY
WE LOOK TO BASED STICKMAN FOR COMMIE SKULL CRACKING TACTICS

Learn the difference

Get out, r/thedonald
America was born a white only nation
America will stay a white nation
You're probably not even white

I voted for Trump faggot and look at what he's done so far. He's full of shit. Even being the lesser of two evils he can't keep his promises, he can't even stay at work. Look at all his golfing he is doing, look at the mockery he is making of this country.

I remember him talking about how he would never leave the white house because he would be so busy and look at him, he completely played his supporters.

Just remember this is the best white America has got right now and it only continues to go down hill from here, that man is making a mockery of everyone in this country.

You think someone else playing the same games is going to get the votes next time. I know they won't. He is going to be a one term wonder that proved once again that white America is entirely incapable of addressing the issues that plague it the most.

You're absolutely disgusting.

More shill threads.

"Oh hey Sup Forums Stickman has a chink wife, aren't you mad?

Better try a new trick faggot, but this one's getting old

this is the average trump supporter and so-called conserative.

>have white children
>merely pass on your genes
or
>have elliot rodgers
>they make sure others (shitskins hopefully) don't pass on their genes
maybe he's onto something?

Not an argument.

How can you just say America will remain white when the demographics are literally in place now.

I'm not concern trolling, how can this be solved?

Shillblue comments so long and boring

>he has an Asian wife
So he's like 40% of Sup Forums?

>Married outside his race
>Forced to defend it and every immigrant because of it

If he was a real man he would tell his chinky eye wife she needs to go back.

Get the fuck off my forum stormcuck. You have no arguments. You have no ability to reason. You have no ability to compromise. You have no ability to do anything but ensure that what little values you have die in the coming generations.

All I see is triggered faggots around me. You dare call yourselves white when the only thing you can do is say MUH WHITE ETHNOSTATE, MUH WHITE NATIONALISM, MUH HERITAGE.

You lot are incapable of argument, you lot are incapable of anything but sitting here and bemoaning the state of the world while doing fuck all for it. You masturbate over the image of a white man getting up and doing something because the majority of you won't do shit and the minute you find our he doesn't have the same level of mental illness as you he becomes an enemy worthy of your derision.

Just look at those shia protest, 90% of the people that did anything were non-white actors because you're incapable of anything but bitching on the internet.

You faggots don't belong here, you can't take bants or give them. The only thing I see are triggered underage faggots and stormcucks.

I'm getting thta too.. some Google employee trolling us.

Then explain how to fix it, realistically, given the facts, or just scream Reddit and cuck some more if you can't.

>We are going to exist and act in our self-interest whether you like it or not
the problem you're having is that you can't get the majority of whites to get on board of the white usa wagon. without 100% of whites following your ideal, it's not possible. instead you should be focusing on organizing the people whose main goal is to put usa first.

all white nationalists are going to achieve is a race war and the complete and utter destruction of america because their heads are too far up hitlers asshole to realize they believe in an pipe-dream thats impossible to achieve here

your idea is incomparable with contemporary america, grow the fuck up

It won't remain white at this rate, that's why we are white nationalists, not civic nationalist cucks like this guy. A civil war is coming, and chaos is a ladder. The white nation will rise in the fire. You think it's a joke? Keep it up, the tides are turning. White nationalists have tripled in the past three years, why else is the media freaking out? It's not Trump, the goyim know.

>this obvious of a concern shill
Sigh, shareblue really arent sending their best

U JELLY, i can see you, you also want an asian qt gf.

Ea shit. Based stick man is based as fuck.

He is cracking commie skull, wtf are you doing for your country?

all that white nationalists are going to achieve is a race war and the complete and utter destruction of america because their heads are too far up hitlers asshole to realize they believe in an pipe-dream thats impossible to achieve here

your idea is incompatable with contemporary america, grow the fuck up before you spark an incredibly destructive, bloody, and unnecessary conflict

This isn't your forum, nice try shlomo.

That's a lot of words to just say you're a huge faggot.

>Just look at those shia protest, 90% of the people that did anything were non-white actors because you're incapable of anything but bitching on the internet.
>You faggots don't belong here, you can't take bants or give them. The only thing I see are triggered underage faggots and stormcucks.

Kek, the hard truth.

So what your saying is that as things get worse, white nationalism Woll rise in prominence and that then somehow this white minority manages to achieve what the Rhodesian and south Africans couldn't? Which is retain power.

Or are you literally saying that mass deportation will be possible in a new political paradigm?

I hope so, but I don't understand how this occurs unless democracy stops in one massive failure, it seems to me the slow decay is more likely without any major catalyst moment.

Easy, we've explained time and time again but all you do is scream "das impossible theyre americansh

you are a delusional child with no real solutions

you might as well gas yourself, because you'll get yourself killed in a chimp out eventually if you dont sit the fuck down and read a book for once

Diversity without segregation is incompatible with contemporary civilization.

Wait why can't we just genocide the shitskins?

you should be banned for shitposting

Oh, so you can't explain it then. We're a fucking minority in our own country, with a fraction of that minority that are not liberal faggots. And a subset of that fraction are white nationalists.

I don't see it happening.

I'm here because it's you bunch of white niggers that are the fuel for the shitlord machine outside your little larp contest. You're part of the problem, you don't actually care if the republic dies because the republic will never meet your ideology.

The only thing you do here is weaken America and make a case for the commies and faggots to gain even more ground.

That's rascist, all I see are shareblue cucks telling white nationalists they're retarded.

>I voted for ttump, but I'm concerned

Get out

DAS rite, keep avoiding reality with le shill diversion tactics.

segregation =/= ethnic cleansing

segregation is fine if applied in a consistent manner

>Either accept death or die.

No.

>I cast my vote and refuse to hold that person to their word

Hang yourself

He's right about the imminent white minority. I wouldn't say minority, but whites will never be the majority in the USA again

Damn you people are strong in your commitment to civic nationalism. It's like you forgot about the red pills on race....But in all seriousness, we can't let the pro-white nationalists believe that their dream is achievable right? You probably shouldn't provoke them. Let them believe in their own lies. I'm pro white and I at least know not to think the U.S. will realistically become more pro white. The best we can offer, as we have seen it in the hwndu streams is a anti-jew civic nationalism which doesn't care about hating pro white ideas. Which is where this board is basically composed of.

>Wantigg a republic that caters to the welfare state and allows niggers to breed like mice for no other reason other than being niggers

Ahuh yeah, you can fuck right off mate. I'd rather burn this country to the ground with everyone in it than allow you to turn it into war torn Somalia

It's called a movement, all you're doing is bitching on the internet at white nationalists. Nothing like someone on the internet telling people to get off the internet. This is a japanese cartoon board, why do you expect me to take you seriously? Stop holding whites to a standard stepping aside and saying it's impossible when they try to fight back.

not an argument

you have no solutions

you should be excluded from all future right wing uprisings before your stupidity and nearsightedness fucks everything over for the real adults

Diversity creates Adversity my cuckservative friend.
Once White Americans become a minority get ready to see some serious, identity politics, shit.

This is going to be a whole different game than the Afrikaaners.

America's success is tied to white people. If we go away, america will become a 3rd world shithole and massive amounts of potential will be shitcanned. It's pretty much dead now with us still 50% of the population.

Being pro-white and legislating a firm white majority/no brown immigrants doesn't have to be bloody, but if it goes down that way thats fine. The amount of shit my ancestors went through to create our civilization-i'll be damned if I'm the one to let if fall.

You have to go back.

Nigger all you've done in this thread is jerk your cock off about how you want to see the white race die, stop pretending like you care about the people protesting for our security.

Saying you aren't a shill doesn't make you not one. Try forming an argument that doesn't paint you as a cuck next time.

Who cares, liberal bitch?

Not an argument. The solution is to form a white nation, it's literally in our name. Why can't you cucks comprehend english?

Probably under the advice of his legal council too

Where do you think we are? This place stopped being a secret clubhouse Fucking years ago. A large chunk of us are relatively normal, functional people.

I'm saying that shitposting on here isn't going to make it happen, and it is unlikely to happen anyways considering current trends and demographics.

You claim to have a plan of some kind, but all I see are diversion tactics and insults, no facts or legitimate ideas.

Because I know that people who see themselves as American first are what America really is.

I moved from the most liberal part of the state to the heart of dixie and I learned that it wasn't white people who were looking out for me.

All my friends wound up being the darkest purple fucking niggers because they were good people under it all. They kept me out of shit and watched out for me. The whites I tried to befriend were all junkies, abusers and scammers. I grew up racist and it was the hardest lesson of my life. I had a black man give me the coat off his back when I was cold and didn't have shit.

The real world does things like that to you.

I think you replied to the wrong guy.

>unironically thinking a violent white nationalist movement can garner meaningful support when even a significant portion of fucking Sup Forums of all places, opposes it
It's an autistic pipedream 2bh

>bahahaha
>edit
Reddit is that way

>white people please die and accept that your nations will get taken over

What's the difference between being a civic nationalist and being a globalist? If anyone and everyone can be an american, than why is globalism that much different?
I really don't understand this attitude people like him have. If he doesn't care about his race or his people(which he doesn't, because he race-mixed his genes away) then he would be at home anywhere, since all people are the same, they just need to accept some americanism into their hearts