It is so orgasmic to think about that i'll be able kill some Sup Forumstards who call me roach 7/24 when the inevitable...

it is so orgasmic to think about that i'll be able kill some Sup Forumstards who call me roach 7/24 when the inevitable WW3 starts. make sure you faggots wear patches that indicates you're some kind of Sup Forumstard so i can pick them up and show them to my grandchildiren
"look all these patches kids, i collected them from the dead bodies of people that call me roach 7/24 on a chinese cartoons forums, they weren't so tough after all, heh heh"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLwu_pqXyH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jokes on you, roach, you may survive radiation but sub zero temperatures still turn you into a kebabsicle , and the nuclear winter will blanket the world for at least ten years.

What am I supposed to be looking at?

we'll bathe T*rkey in nuclear fire before we set foot in that roach den

You're an angry little roach aren't ya

i'm waiting you in cuckstaniople leaf.

Shall I tell him about western weapons technology guys?

Pic related.

Sup Forums btfo

Don't watch this, turk, could be one of your relatives:
youtube.com/watch?v=jLwu_pqXyH4

you suuuure you want to do this?

>roach
>roachnationalism
>topkek sand nigger.

24/7*

It's all up to you.

When you see it you'll freak

>bumblasted roach can't handle the bantz

Cuckroach

Fuck off roach.

You will get shot with Turkish made ammo that we sell at walmart.

Another one of these threads

>How dare you call me an aggressive, primitive, violent piece of shit

>I will murder and rape you all to show you how wrong you are.

How low is the turkish iq exactly?

Do roaches get embarrassed that their dear leader has to cry and whine about racism and can't even imagine fighting the West directly?Your roachy survival strategy is designed around weakness and begging for sympathy that you then betray like a bratty child, I can't imagine anything gayer.

the helmet?

>it is so orgasmic

Swing by Alaska when you go on your murder spree. Dress warm and don't forget to hydrate. See you soon

>turk insect genuinely believes he has the capacity to kill his betters.

the lion doesnt concern itself with the mutterings of sheep. get back in your fucking box mehmet. you've got a hard day/life of selling tat to western tourists ahead of you.

WTF there is literally nothing out of the ordinary there. Or I must be retarded.

THIS

Arabs can't fight in modern wars, we have gathered that from the last few decades.

You have no morale. Your officers are shit and they keep infighting. Smoke some hash and go to bed Turkey.

Wow German brainwashing is real.