Do you think Trump will stop being a massive crybaby before his term is over, or his impeachment...

Do you think Trump will stop being a massive crybaby before his term is over, or his impeachment, whichever occurs first?

I was so disappointed when he missed the white house correspondents dinner. If I recall he has no problem with the roasting aspect of it. He went to that one charity dinner with Clinton before the election.

It's pretty clear he has is a huge problem with his ego. Typical for someone who talks a lot.

Trump could fuck up a wet dream.

> media spends the last two years shitting on you
> caught several times making Mt. Everest out of literally nothing
> campaigned against you and admitted to it multiple times
> fear mongered the American people against you
> report on nothing good you have done for the American people
> Anything neutral gets painted in a negative light
> STILL GOING ON ABOUT FUCKING RUSSIA
> every single day they are doing everything they can to demonize, degrade, and destroy everything you are
> they throw a dinner that you're expected to attend
> "Yeah no"
> "Trump's just a big baby!"
> mfw

like the "correspondents" are anything other than shit bags paid to spew propaganda

lel you're going to get burned out coming here for the next 8 years saying that. When will you realize how terribly wrong you are and when will you act on that(suicide?)?

Nixon was also awkward and couldn't take or deliver jokes.

Trump and Nixon have a lot in common, actually. Like paranoia.

What do you mean? Sup Forums is a liberal board.

Shills out in force today

>This motherfucker gets it.

Russia please go

Why are you here anyway? Sup Forums can think for itself. If we could be won over with psyops and other horseshit, like Hillary's entire campaign we would have already voted for that witch.

Fuck off and find a hobby.

Sup Forums can't think for itself with your commie subversion campaign flooding this place with bullshit, you piece of garbage

get a real job, putin bitch

1/10

> Sup Forums can think for itself

You can't even defend your president without waiting for messaging orders

more like he has better shit to do

Nice excuse, did your dad come up with it?

Wooooooow. 36 whole fucking years huh?
That's like, how many iphone releases?

>messaging orders

I'll defend him when he does something that needs defending.

You guys are so bad at this. Do you feel guilty when you get your paycheck? I guess it must be better than making coffee or sitting through gender studies 'lectures'

Kek

>he thinks iPhones have been around that long

Trump is actually pretty damned funny. It's also not really paranoia when they are actively gunning for you. It's a crying fucking shame that I have to get my news from Sup Forums about things that the president is keeping his promise to the coal miners but I can always turn on MSNBC to watch Rachael Maddow an hero what was left of her reputation with his 2005 tax return while trying to paint it in a bad light. It's a shit show when I have to watch 3rd party streams where he's signing shit that he promised to sign but I get to hear about some bullshit Jeff Sessions russian connection and ethical shortcomings that literally was so fucking stupid that it blew my mind.

In short the media has done absolutely nothing but prove him right in every sense of the word, yet they have no idea why the approval rating for the media is in the SINGLE-FUCKING-DIGITS and the trust of the media is the same level.

How fucked up is my country when only eight... fucking... percent... of the Union trusts the news organizations?

Why the fuck do I go in the gas station to buy a drink, glance at the news stand, and automatically sneer at what I know is a blatant hit piece?

Why the shit are you even comparing Nixon to Trump?

I'll tell you why. Because you are a ridiculous faggot OP, and you need to stop being such a shit, yank the cocks, pull the ballsack off your eyes, shut your fucking mouth and actually pay attention to what's going on because you are PAINFULLY unaware.

The shit is actually sad.

I'd rather he use that time to work on tax reform and infrastructure spending

tl;dr

Trump = Nixon

Trump is Nixon or literally Nixon, sweetie you're all over the place. I thought he was literally Hitler?

It's cute when pampered middle class faggots try to adult.

Its a waste of time and money. I'm glad he's not going. It's not like any of the jokes will be anything other than what's already said about him 100 times every day.

Putin just stop, your cover is blown. Your boyfriend is busted.

In other words, you read but you can not refute.

GG faggot.

> kek

The mating call of the political dilettante. I almost feel bad for you, Yevgeny.

One day you might come up with an original thought, but your people aren't exactly predisposed to it

Who's cover is blown? Hahahahahahaha

Fuck off Shariablue, I can correct my own record

>getting news from Sup Forums
you're just as much of a fgt as the rest of these cucks

What was he doing to get a pitchfork up his ass anyway?

Did he get caught banging the farmer's daughter? Like that actually happens?

> can't find any news of Trump's accomplishments on MSM
> only hear about it through social media and Sup Forums
> get called a faggot and a cuck for it

Invent a time machine, go back to the day of your birth, and abort yourself.

>2 out of 6 presidents skipped the dinner...
>WHY?!?!?! THIS IS SO STATISTICALLY WEIRD

Great idea.

They're pro-baby murder. Also removing their own white privilege will earn them endless hipster points.

Lolno. Trumplethinskin can't handle the bantz. He's a crybaby faggot.

You morons finally figured out how to switch proxies. Congratulations.

> thinks Trump is helping coal miners

Robert Murray, the founder and CEO of Murray Energy, said Trump should “temper his expectations,” given the way market forces — rather than regulations — have hurt the coal industry and reduced employment.

“I suggested that he temper his expectations,” Murray told The Guardian. “Those are my exact words. He can’t bring them back.”

> still can't understand why only a retard would get their news from Sup Forums

Trump is helping finish the division between two realities:

One is the reality of business, policy, and the real world.

The other is the reality of the media, Hollywood, and Harry Potter.

You can no longer live in both realities. You have to pick one.

I knew you had nothing in you

Confirmed lightweight shill

Are you fucking stupid? How old are you? Trump was the media's fucking golden boy in the 80's and 90's. He wasn't awkward then and he isn't awkward now. In case you have been in a coma for the past year and a half, the media has done nothing but bash him. So then why the fuck would he give him the pleasure of showing up. I have no doubt that he is somewhat narcissistic, but the media genuinely fucking deserves this.

Here is a picture of a brick wall.

I suggest you shills direct your attempts at it. You have more chance of success than here.

Show some consideration and stop wasting precious internet.

> attacks something not even related to the argument as if it is the argument itself

Why are you calling anyone other than the face you see in a mirror a retard.

I literally am talking about not getting news about Trump keeping his promises, and you are attacking the promise itself. Again. Take the cocks out of your ears and your mouth, keep it closed, and pay attention. The world looks a lot different without the ballsack over your eyes as well.

>nursing a bruised ego
More like not giving the time of day to an entitled, hypocritical and undeserving media.