NIGGER ARMAGEDDON

Sessions just confirmed that sanctuary cities will lose all federal funding if they don't bend the knee

They won't and are threatening to sue the federal government. That means niggers from LA to Chicago will not have food assistance or air conditioning this summer.

Good, let em die off.

The niggers will eat the left once the gibs are gone, let it ride.

>tfw when you realize cucked liberals will be enslaved by niggers when their gibs run out

>implying they cities won't just tax the locals to pay for the law suits

>That means niggers from LA to Chicago will not have food assistance or air conditioning this summer.

No it doesn't idiot. It means that the county/cities will not receive federal funding from the DoJ, which means the justice departments of that county/city (police, public defenders office, prosecutors office) may be underpaid, leading to understaffing and inability to handle the caseload

I hope these dub's are correct

>They won't and are threatening to sue the federal government.

For following the law?

Wait did i miss season 4?

Blacks without gibs

or they will shuffle cash and take away muh gibs me dats a/c brah.

The taxpayers leave and let the Democrats fall into Detroit tier shit and irrelevance. No one will stick around to see 50% of their money stolen.

I'm revving up my gulag for anyone who tries to eat me, nigger or not.

check'd and kek'd

Sanctuary cities that lose federal funding will have MASSIVE budgetary shortfalls, such that even white people won't be able to save them.

theyre actually going to use poor people rioting as leverage, arent they?

and then blame the T of course

It's a violation of the 10th amendment printz vs usa

White flight will leave them high and dry

Sounds good to me lads

Whats wrong, don't you want to help your proletariat survive "comrade", due to budget cuts all college students must make room for an underpriveledged immigrant or minority family of "youths", you aren't racist are you comrade?

Kek

Say they pull funding from a sanctuary city that has a bunch of illegals in it, how long until a happening, and what type of happening would it be?

>That means niggers from LA to Chicago will not have food assistance or air conditioning this summer.

Good. They never vote Republican anyway so screw'em.

glorious

>endangering actual law abiding citizens
>for taco niggers

Holy shit this can't be real anymore.

Extreme chinpouts+growing civil unrest+liberal radicalization+possible economic troubles= civil war 2 electric boogaloo?

Niggers should take a cue from the Irish and not cling on to "muh slavery" then maybe they wouldn't expect to be handed all da give some

The case you cited is about gun control and it commanded state officials to do certain things, which is why it was found unconstitutional.The federal government has used the threat of withholding funds from the states for decades.

lol no it isn't, precedent couldn't be much stronger here. Obama threatened to withdraw federal funding for the vital purpose of forcing men into women's bathrooms. The left will launch legal action against this, because having illegal votes is an existential issue for them, but it will ultimately end in them getting btfo. Not only is the law on our side, an overwhelming majority of the US public is opposed to sanctuary cities.

So the nigs will move out to the country??

That would be a critical error

This. This is similar to how Christianity was destroyed in the West: Dear Church Leaders, become niggerloving lefties or we'll take away your tax exemptions etc. Now the boot is on the other foot, Trump's foot to be exact.

>tfw you dont live in a cucked county

4 u

WHAT A DAY
WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Niggers can't handle the country. There's no KFC or popeyes

If there's one thing that will stir a whole population into insanity, it's a good old heatwave. A few days at 100 or better and places like LA and Chicago will become full blown war zones.

...more so than now.

THANK YOU SUMMERCHAN~~~!!

When do they lose funding? and how?

>that infograph

The democrat party really is a party of coastal city dumbfucks at this point. They've lost over 1,200 seats of elected offices since 2010 and have decided to double down on all the shit leftism that's gotten them tossed out on their asses.

>When your county's immigrant population has tripled in 20 years
HELP

>tfw I unironically hope NYC gets it's funding stripped, the police budget gets slashed and crime spikes, all so I can carry an undocumented firearm and LARP Deathwish.

Great

That pic implies that I'm on the wrong side, please correct.

t. alberto barbosa

They're lucky every time Republicans get enough power to do things they're so incompetent that they can't agree on anything except rolling back regulations and giving tax cuts.

Good, less cops in cities mean more black people will kill each other.

Even now I can hear their screams.

Wtf I love BLM now.

>sue the federal government
>Government gives you the full 14 inch cock and reams you with lawyers and litigation for the entire 12 years of the god emperor's reign eventually causing your shithole city/state to capitulate because you've lost all federal funding and cannot continue to pay court and lawyer fees because doing so would bankrupt you
4th measurement blind backgammon my friends

Doing Gods work honestly.
Black on black crime is the reason 30% of the country isn't nigger.

Race war when?

Crime is going to fucking skyrocket and Trump will be blamed

This could conceivably lead to a civil uprising

There's no race war if they die of starvation first.

Abortion too.

right.

KEK

Watch how quickly the dem underclass will stop caring about illegal immigrants once their gibs are cut, I'll give it 3 days before they give in.

A lot of the law-abiding citizens that live in those cities are so bluepilled they're willing to be endangered for taco niggers. They're cucks, user.

How am I supposed to emigrate to the US now?

They will work and shieeet.

Population
Replacement

Just remember, the key element to ruining their narrative of "POC poverty causes POC crime statistics" and blaming it on white people is pointing out the rape statistics, because you can't pay your rent with rape-dollars.

WE NEED MONEY FO' DEM PROGRAMS!!!!!!!

You can

Just keep going North, they'll do anything to not be like Trump. Cuckleafs.

checked.

that honestly seems insane to me as an aussie who grew up without air conditioning.

>265 KB
>NIGGER ARMAGEDDON Anonymous (ID: +lWgB5q8) 03/28/17(Tue)14:46:29 No.118

i'm so sleepy

>Sessions just confirmed that sanctuary cities will lose all federal funding if they don't bend the knee

They will bend the knee or he will destroy them.

I hate that faggot so much, who keeps voting for him

don't worry, I already know

Arrest the mayor.

Anyways what's a good combo if I'm already a rural retard? So far I have
>cz 75
>(((mossberg))) 500
>bullet proof tercel

What else?

spbp

That's so sad. Impeach him neo

RIP

> Cali
Really makes me think

These sanctuary cities losing federal funding is one of the biggest boners im looking forward too in the coming months/years. It's going to be so fucking hilarious hearing these mayors try to explain to their citizens why they are making their legal residents pay more taxes to foot the bill for illegal aliens.

They already are though, Through hud and julian castro. Gotta make room for illegals and refugees.

California needs a nuking.

>threatening to sue the federal government
that could take decades

based texas

And they'll vote for the same stupid policies in Texas and Arizona.

I want to be optimistic but Americans need to develop some tact and wisdom before the illegal immigration problem is fixed.

Checked

the republicans probably 80% as retarded as the dems.

In my eyes they are just democrats-light. Given enough time they'd get us to basically the same place the dems were planning on, but just a little bit slower. They have no clear message or philosophy at all.

Trump certainly isn't perfect at all, and is without a doubt a big government conservative, but when was the last time a Republican even proposed reducing funds for any of the groups that trump wants their budget lowered? For a president I'd bet you'd have to go back to warren g harding or something in the 1920s. fucking based. I wish warren G harding didn't die so early, he would have made for a terrific president

Selling liberal cucks into slavery to a black man would give me the biggest fucking boner. Fuck, that has to be how it feels to be a Jew.

Get some quality night vision goggles and become the new Night Stalker

We can pray

The serial killer, or Kolchak?

It's in their blood my man. Thats why they have to go back.

An intermediate caliber rifle and possibly a rifle in a full size caliber like 308.

Well yes, but I'm Australian, half our economy is propped up by Rape-Coin.

they already do that. now there will be no one to make a report.

on a semi related note, i live in detroit where we are hiring literal chinamen to staff the police force because everyone else is like "fuck that shit"

Correct. Republicans just slow white displacement, dems put it into overdrive.

I feel like trump is like 80% /myguy/, not extreme at all, and even with his moderate stances only 25% of elected Republicans are on board. Fucking infuriating

>join the military just in time to remove Californians

KEK VULT

Could it be?

Phoenix welcomes more of your Cali expat businesses.

Some of that M14 freedom...gettin one in the fall. Pinned 5 round mags...but still!

This.

t.Californian

So an m14 or ar15?

Obligatory reminder that the coastal blue states plus Texas fund the entire federal government while red states (minus Texas) are welfare queens.

I'm gonna laugh so god damn hard when liberals get enriched by niggers flooding out of their ghettos when the gibs run out.