The redpill that even Sup Forums isn't capable to swallow

Stormfront has been running a brainwashing campaign for years, targeting communities with high populations of disenfranchised manlets. Proof: archive.is/Rti5B

They are highly organised and work hard to accumulate the worst of tumble posts and SJW bullshit so they can unleash it in one place to trick angry sociallly awkward kids into thinking that that is what the whole world is like. What is really an imperceptibly small subgroup is magnified 100x

Russia has caught onto this and it now using it as a vehicle to sow distrust between and withing western countries. They are very good at it. During the Russia protests they took to Sup Forums to post picture of protesters with dyed hair and nothing else. The Sup Forums cucks see this and think "oh man look literally everyone at the protests looks like my caricature of (the nebulously defined) 'leftist'. I sure am awakened and redpilled".

The hard truth is that it's always the same people who fall for nationalist bullshit. Mentally weak little man who vote for big strong daddy figures for them to cover behind to feel safe and secure. They are underwhelmingly ordinary, miserable little men who have accomplished nothing. That is why they fall for nationalism.

It's let them hate people they have never met for reasons they don't understand to feel proud about things they didn't do.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rti5B
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This. Sup Forums wants to be ruled over like cucks

thanks for correcting the record

Jokes on you I've never used that site.

>nationalist bullshit

Yes goyim, I bet you must be proud when you look at multicultural French national team

op is probably right.
russian shill

>le ctr meme
This is getting really old

paid shills

this tbqh

nationalism is the only way to save the west

Bump

bullshit

The real red pill is that eventually you get sick of trying to "save" the normalfags and instead you join the globalists in exploiting them.

nationalist bullshid
said proud mehmet or other goatfucker

west are in invasion like roman empire under Huns and you act like "well so what? in tavern still is vine, bordels are open, why i should care?"

Nice heightism, Frog. Has Napoleon taught you nothing?

>people who fall for nationalist bullshit.
Dude what the fuck are you even advocating for?
Do you know where you are?
Sage

WTF i love open borders now.

>archive.is/Rti5B
this is literally the script used in every recent Sup Forums thread

i knew this had to be a stormfront raid with all the christian, natalist, nationalist shit

busted

Thanks for opening my eyes frogbro. I hate nationalism and russia now

So you believe the Russian hacker meme / conspiracy theory.
Stormfront is banned in Russia btw.

agreed, this CTR/shareblue paranoia is stale as fuck

if you catch someone using some kind of script, call them out but everything now is just people dropping one word replies accusing people of this shit and just sowing more paranoia and division

if there are these CTR niggers on the site, people baselessly accusing each other makes it looks like there are even more of them (force multiplier) thereby just making this whole board suspect and less desirable to visit

yeah, definitely no way to use proxies from russia

definitely not possible

you stupid fucking nigger

wtf man not cool i wnat mudslimes raping my women now, and my countriy selling itself to globalism

Nah, dawg, I think CTR/ShareBlue are the only legit shills I've seen on here, but you keep on sucking those dicks and maybe one day you'll get wifed up, kay honey?

>concern trolling

wtf i hate trump now

you can open any Sup Forums thread right this moment and watch every one of those tactics used from the stormfront post

don't even try to deflect, stormfag

It's not just stormfront
The DNC also pushed it to label anti-clinton as racist.
The energy companies (originally pushing for Cruz) hit here years ago which coincidently around the same time that the SJW's that I'd never heard of were suddenly a big problem.
Alphabet agencies have likely used psyops here.
Israel shills here also, and now we have you, working with our own tax dollars here as the "ministry of truth" with likely cherry picked info designed to influence and push a narrative rather than inform.

i want to kill white children

especially yours

>Stormfront has been running a brainwashing campaign for years

Eat a dick, shariablue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

and, of course, out pops a nazi

fucking pro baited like a real nigger

my fucking sides

They have arrived

I am one of the only people on here who does not even pretend to be racist, so you're barking up the wrong tree there, buddy.

I can open any thread on Sup Forums right now and find CTR/ShareBlue tactics. Especially whenever something real gets going or there is a Pizzagate revelation. Then the shilling comes in hard enough that you know at least some of it is real. During the last few weeks of the election, this place legit got kind of scary with how many shills there were and how creepy they got.

Not surprised. Most Leftists want a return to human sacrifice, hence the rabid pro-abortion and pro-euthanasia lobbies.

dont take nigger kike b8s
remember to SAGE if necessary
SAGE
SAGE
SAGESAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGESAGESAGE

>imperceptibly small subgroup

That affects national policy in all of the western world.

Kys frog

I though this was obvious? But the angry white bois love circle jerking on this board so much that they can realize the truth that's right in front of them. You're being manipulated. The red pill is a fucking lie.

Quit sockpuppetting, you shill.

Ya'll think we're stupid, but ya'll still don't get why we beat you. It's cause we're stupid, but not as stupid as you.

FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE

he posts that shit in every fucking shill thread you double nigger

also SAGE

same

i'm white and i love being white. it's definitely top of the heap being a white male in the world and i remind myself of this daily but the funny part is that instead of doing things that would have the most positive impact to help the white community like spending time with their families and raising their children and being a living example of hard work and good living to their families and communities these degenerate whites are on this board all day posting copypasta on an ephemeral, anonymous image board which has dubious impact at best

my fucking sides

death to whitey

ITT Stormfag damage control.

It's game over, peanut-brains.

>Stormfront has been running a brainwashing campaign for years
Yeah, but Stormfront is right. Shareblue or CTR or whatever the latest iteration is called does the exact same thing except they're wrong.

Is this why if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight?

hail satan, nigger

>instead of being shills, they just do whatever they want and enjoy doing things that I don't think they should enjoy!

You're just a sad, sad little girl.

I'm confused on what is going on here. Especially with this post Can someone explain?

>Y'all

Are you sure about that? I fail to see how wealthy, elite liberals are being harmed by the Trump administration. Poor, working class whites on the other hand are being fucked over by the GOP as usual.
The true red pill to aline with your liberal countrymen against the rich oligarchs. Otherwise you'll wallow in stagnating wages and online image boards that confirm your world views. You may hate liberals, but they're not the ones pulling the strings.

>stormfront uses Sup Forums to disseminate propaganda
If true, they were right to do so, their voices should be heard.

wtf I hate hitler now

It's the Russians and stormfags. If you care about your own people existing you're dumb. You can trust me, fellow white person.

>more jobs
>better jobs
>less illegals
>more deportations
>better stock-market
>less job-killing regulation

As a working class, poor white, I'm actually doing really well since Trump won.

>aline

You don't know how to spell.

>gay ass pasta that's been disproven six billion times.

sure thing, faggot. how about you come up with a real argument instead of this b-grade shilling?

Fucking leaf i love my mom

>tribal politics

real nigger tier concerns

pls no

>water standards
Put in place by Republicans.

>medications!
post 1960s liberals invented medicine? Who knew!?!?!

>employer medical insurance
Welcome to skyrocketing rates and collapsing markets!

>food standards
Wow! Food was never clean until Obama got elected? Learn something new everyday!

This thing you posted is too stupid to keep doing this, but I think you get the point.

Awe! Did somebody go to Stormfront and get fucked up in a debate? Stormfront isn't Sup Forums. It is outta your league, OP. Especially with all those miles of cock in your ass.

>As a working class, poor white, I'm actually doing really well since Trump won.

he just dropped the ball on healthcare and he wants you to suffer with it's collapse before he'll look at it again

his proposed plan would almost double premiums on you

his tax plan is going to fuck you in the ass(+~3%) and give a 7% tax reduction to people making over 410k$/yr

as of right now none of his executive orders have any impact on you so you are basically still under obama

This 'meme' has been pushed for years on here.

If this is the best you've got you really need to rethink things.

>The hard truth is that it's always the same people who fall for nationalist bullshit. Mentally weak little man who vote for big strong daddy figures for them to cover behind to feel safe and secure. They are underwhelmingly ordinary, miserable little men who have accomplished nothing. That is why they fall for nationalism.

God damn it OP why you do this to me

Prove their point a little harder, Rus-scum.

>The hard truth is that it's always the same people who fall for nationalist bullshit. Mentally weak little man who vote for big strong daddy figures for them to cover behind to feel safe and secure. They are underwhelmingly ordinary, miserable little men who have accomplished nothing.

Ad personam is the weakest form of argumentation.

Besides, the truth is that most people today (stormfags or not) are weak and mediocre anyway.

You mean Congress dropped the ball on health-care. Anyway, I don't blame Trump for Obamacare. I blame Obama.

>muh premiums
Shut up.

>muh taxes
Shut up.

Either provide a real argument that comes from your own brain and stop giving me this bite-size, pre-packaged bullshit or get the fuck out, stupid roastie.

Wtf I hate white people now

stop bumping thread ffs

damn I just kissed my syrian gf goodbye and sold her for a loaf of bread. Didn't think it could all go this bad.thanks merkel.

>that image
>water standards
They're a good thing because they protect the citizenry.
>medicine standards
They're a good thing because they protect the citizenry. But they'd be good either way because a corporation that kills its customers is not only bad for business, but it would get sued into oblivion.
>unions
Unions are a free-market institution. You have the right to work or not work for whoever you'd like to. If you get enough people on your side, you can strike and you have power. This is not liberal whatsoever.
>clean food standards
They're a good thing because they protect the citizenry, but meat corps would go bankrupt if blah blah blah freemarket nobody wants shitty meat that kills you.
>pure food and drug act
>pollution laws
>public transit
It would work better if it was left up to the free market. There's no profit motive so it works at minimal efficiency.
>unions again
We talked about this already.
>unemployment
Should be abolished. If you had any sense you'd have saved some money. Also your all-powerful union should have leveraged you into worker's comp.
>federal reserve
Literally creates every economic disaster and allows for wanton deficit spending. Should be abolished.
>students loans
College would be cheaper without government subsidies. It's a bubble that keeps getting bigger and it's eventually going to pop when kids decide that $150k of debt isn't worth $10k more per year.
>car safety
Cars would be safe if it was left up to market forces. Nobody wants to drive a car that randomly catches fire. Oh yeah, also you constantly hear about this factory recalls on automobiles. Why didn't the all-powerful government fix it? (hint: they can't)
>social security
It's a Ponzi-scheme.

The government's purpose is to protect its citizenry and their rights. A lot of these praised government services literally make the country worse.

STORMFRONT HAS BEEN BRAINWASHING Sup Forums FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW

Sup Forums USED TO BE A CENTRIST/LIBERTARIAN BOARD BEFORE STORMFRONT STARTED TO SPAM 'MUH GENETICS MUH RACE' SHIT

Sup Forums USED TO SAY "FUCK OFF STORMFAGS" AND NOW LOOK AT THIS

FREE YOUR FUCKING MINDS IDIOTS

>someone is pushing an ideology that you agree with so its brainwashing

Sup Forums is nationalist and has a tenuous relationships with womens rights due to their hypergamy patterns and tendency to conform to the political majority. This board openly promotes dissent within itself because of both the anonymity and lack of censorship.
>just because most people disagree with you doesnt make it censorship or brainwashing

YES GOY... GUYS

IT'S FAKE NEWS

FOLLOW ALEX JEWNES

AND

PLEASE

BUY SOME WATER FILTERS

So its russian hackers again? lmao nice try shill

>pops out a nazi
do you know where you are?

well, you said you were doing well under trump and trump has not done anything else that would impact you. so, tell me, how is trump helping you out specifically right now?

Get out of your 100% white neighborhood and take a look at the world around you

White people have transcended race. Take it from me, a white man.
>wrings hands in Hebrew

>stock market is skyrocketing
>consumer confidence is up for the first time in over a decade

My portfolio is killing it, nigga, and business has picked up so my hours are good.

OP, YOURE SO RIGHT. ASAALAMALAYIKUM LITERALLY IN TRANLATION IS HI HOW ARE YOU.

it actually makes sense there are russian shills on this board considering back in the day you could call out a christfag over their gay religion and they would just fuck off but russians get militant about their caveman religious bullshit. nowadays when you call out this gay christ shit it triggers like 30 people in a thread

who would have thought christ is now such delicious trigger bait in Sup Forums

Group interests? Those aren't real. I can just pretend they don't exist while my country is turned into Brazil North and my own people end up enslaved or butchered in the streets. I wouldn't want to be like the SJW's! YUCK! Here are a few Paul Joseph Watson and Rebel Media videos for you:

Standards and regulations that make up for asymmetry of information and/or reasonably expected bias when they bear reasonably expected externalities is good.

Current regulations go way beyond that.

As for unemployment, it only bears externalities because we feel obliged to help the unemployed survive. Ideally, we should just let them die / let their families and charities provide for them. Reasonably, we should make welfare conditional on working for the state after a certain period of time without a job (for example 1 year).

>my own people end up enslaved or butchered in the streets
jesus fucking christ can you be more dramatic you nancy faggot? you're worse than the SJW's you hate

but i like hating people with dyed hair

>whines about Christians btfo your lame arguments
>triggered

Oh it's definitely true that Russia has weaponized confirmation bias.

They are doing it to program both the alt right and BLM to believe everyone who isn't them is the enemy.

SAGE forever, you worthless shill.

>le russia

I'm being dramatic because I'm describing the reality of countries where jewish agitators made whites a minority while telling the non-whites constantly that whites are the reason they fail. Really makes you think.

If it weren't for the Russians, everyone in this muh multiracial democracy would get along just peachy m8. This is why you can point to successful multiracial countries around the world throughout human history.
:^)

ok, nancy

post pics of your children imo

>I'm confused on what is going on here
Don't be - just some good old-fashioned shilling! The idea is to claim that anons are either brainwashed by stormfront or Russia, in an attempt to change board culture into something more (((progressive))) - hoping that anons will recoil in horror at the idea of being manipulated. Quaint, really. Sage

Thanks frenchbro
Good link, they seem sound guys actually, with a reasonable plan. Could do with more lulz though.
Your post itself is garbage. Actually, I suspect you're a stormfag and just pretending to be retarded to rile us up a bit. Because if you think that this shit we see all around us every day is cooked up by nazis and russians, and that if you call people cucks and manlets is an argument, you must be an actual fucking mongoloid.
Anyway, vote Le Pen.

>brainwashed by stormfront or Russia
you can't deny that unironic white genocide posting is now the trend on this gay board

wonder where that shit comes from:
archive.is/Rti5B

definitely not stormfront, guys! hahaaaaaaaaa

Jesus fucking god damn I could not care less about Russia. You anti-Russia are so fucking obnoxious that even if your conspiracy theory was true I still wouldn't care because you annoy me so much that I will never side with you on anything ever

y did you switch from your other proxy, shill?

i'm switching so many proxies that i must have gotten my wires crossed in the matrix while hacking the gibson

OP never posted again
look at stormfronts traffic
they are a boogeyman. haters of Sup Forums just cant stand the idea of racism being a correct argument

>Unironic reference to Gibson

Look, roastie, we know you didn't actually read Neuromancer...

So any and all government services are bad for the people? The free market only cares about profit, not people. Sometimes the free market aligns with those goals but usually it doesn't. If a health insurance company gets more money from having you dead, then they'll let you die. Food coporations would put poisonous chemicals in their food to make a profit and then blame the eater for making poor decisions or shift the blame to some other source (McDonald's does this all the time). Medicine standards can also have the blame shifted. Government regulations intentionally cripple the free market in the interest of the people. This is how the government protects this people. For some reason most of Sup Forums believes this is always a bad thing.

Oh fuck off. Are you leftypol? For every stormfag posting their one single bit of spam that sits there ignored and avoided like a turd on the pavement, suddenly six of you faggots swarm in like Sup Forumss the brotherhood of man.
You fucking cunts. Sage this shit