Was Jesus jewish?

Was Jesus jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

E.T

literally king of the jews

Your Lord and Savior is a JEW, white people!!!!!!

no he was a nordic but born in the wrong geographical place

(((Jeshua)))

No, he was Judean. And stop posting this fucking pic of what shitlibs think he looks like, he didnt fucking look like that. Pic related. He also hated Jews

>35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. 38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.” 39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered. “If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.” “We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.” 42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

>John 8:35-45

Hebrew, they were Hebrews. Hebrew is a race, Jewish is a religious doctrine, which yes, Jesus was born and raised as both of these.

He was Cherokee.

>Chilean education.

no jesus was black

the original hebrews were Black

it doesn't really matter what race he was

Jesus is an idea. And ideas are bulletproof. Jesus was kevlar.

You don't know what Jesus looked like.

And Jesus certainly didn't hate all Jews. What he hated was hypocrisy.

Yes but he was a good Jew.

yes, he was an Israelite, he was from the tribe of Judah and the line of King David. He is God in human form, born of a virgin, which is why is called son of man. The jews rejected him because the loved the law more than God. Christ came not to abolish the law but to fulfil the law, so that all who believed in him were no longer bound by the law, but instead saved by grace. He is savior for jew & gentile alike. This portrait was painted by a young girl at the age of 6, many others who have claimed to have gone to heaven and meet Jesus in an out if body experience or during times where they were dying have said it is the true depiction of Jesus.

(((good jew)))

Yes, sadly.
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=20

Dude hated the kikes with a passion that even today is still unmatched to this day. When you personally whip the Jews out of the church, and give them the name that describes hem perfectly, The Synagogue of Satan, as well as being the first person EVER to have called the kikes out on their kikery, you are not a jew.

>Pic very related