2007 Thread

>You wake up exactly ten years in the past.

What dose Sup Forums do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZCTDKLjdok4
youtube.com/watch?v=AZYhri2tsM4
youtube.com/watch?v=M80K51DosFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take a crap without hemorrhoid pain

>Buy bitoins
>Wait till they hit 1000$
>Sell them all
>Enjoy live without having to work.

WHEN IS THE RON PAUL MONEYBOMB??

rejoice and make the right decisions so I don't end up as an overly educated NEET

play runescape

literally came here to post this exact reply.

Put all my money on trump winning

Go buy a party hat or 99 in Runescape so I can sell them in 2017 and buy a small house.

Invest in Amazon

those were the days

this

Go back to shooting dunecoons in Iraq.

This.

Play WoW

You clever fuck

Not sell my $25k of Netflix shares.

this

Travel to Florida and track down Jessie slaughter to give her a nice speech about internet safety and the dangers of trolling.

Mine shit loads of btc as soon as it comes out

This

I would probably put £100 in to them as soon as they came out.

By todays prices I could probably buy a country.

Literally become a billionaire trivially, start a harem

>tfw i was a degenerate as a teenager so I can't join the army because I wouldn't get a security clearance

Bet money on the Giants beating the Patriots in the super bowl

Play Halo 3.

Bet all my life savings that Donald trump would be elected in 2016

Also bet on Obama
Bet on Trump
Bet on Brexit

Invest in real estate

play on my game boy advance sp.

How much was 1 action ?

I don't drop out of high school in a month like a fucking idiot.

Then get to work redpilling my friends.

Watching "The Apprentice".

Kill Obama, buy stock in Netflix

Call my bookie and bet on Trump 2017.

I go bang the girl that got away before she gets away. Then I fix everything in my life and become a productive member of society, married and with children.

Hopefully use all the things I've learned to be a better person, I was only 18 in 2007 so it would be the perfect time to get my shit together.

Also actually save my wages instead of blowing them on shit.

Study in Japan

1: Prevent the economic crisis.
2: Ensure neither Obama nor McCain are the nominees.
3: Go to Wrestlemania 23 and turn Trump into one of us.

Revel in my years of not wanting to kill myself, and play runescape

Just wait for the next conflict.
They were giving waivers and 10k bonuses to literal retards and criminals at one point.

Then bet your life savings again on Donald Trump the day he announces he's running.

Damn, definitely this also let my gay friend suck my dick

> what color is your pill?

youtu.be/ZCTDKLjdok4

Spend my student loans on traveling the world instead of college since I haven't made any money on my degree anyway.

Play tennis with my friend.

I've always wondered if the mere act of betting on something would change anything in the future.

Spoil Gurren Lagann for Sup Forums.

WTB RUNE SCIMMY 20K

Invest in Google and bitcoin

Enjoy the internet before the SJW infestation while listening to chocolate rain for 10 hours straight

Tell my parents to sell their apartment and close their business due to the approaching financial crisis. We lost all our money and went to huge debt due to our business closing and apartment becoming worthless. I am near and sometimes bellow the poverty line for 10 years now. This shit makes me sad why did you make this thread OP :(?

I get ready to enjoy Gurren Lagann for the first time again

Oh fuck I can't wait for halo 3, but I have to go to school first

Depends what it is.

e.g. if you spent loads on shares in a company early in its life you would become a majority shareholder and massively impact what happens.

If you shorted something while it was small enough you could bankrupt it etc.

If you win the lottery, someone else has less money and that has a knockon effect.

But if you just win some money at your local bookie's or something, you're probs not going to affect the future that much other than through how the money allows you to change the future.

Negotiate a lower price on my mortgage or have the fuckers fix the garage roof !!

> Invest in Google
> 2007

>buy tons of Amazon stock
>play guitar more, start more bands, put out more music
>make sure I never end up meeting my ex
>do drugs
>read more
>don't fuck up college the first time around
>spend more time with my grandma before she passes

I could make the perfect life for myself

Spend newly acquired wealth on mass propaganda to make middle eastern people not want to immigrate to the west anymore.

check my Myspace

Just see life as a vast world of possibilities. Poor and tired to work? Travel and grow yourself

There's a version of the game from 2007 that was released by Jagex a few years back. If you want to sink time into an MMO, I'd recommend it

Burn down my house with my family and me inside of it

Play vidya on my gameboy.

Transfer to engineering school

Easy to say when you have a huge debt leash on your head due to mistakes of your parents.

>When you don't have

Warn the world about 9/11

Playing some Battlefield 2 and Call of Duty United Offensive on medium settings since my computer is shit. I hope I make new friends in high school this year. Playing Halo 2 at my buddies place and watching funny YouTube videos.

fix it ya self u beta faggot

play runescape what else do you think i would do idiot

>Being this retarded

Go to trade school instead of getting a meme degree

Fix the mistakes I've made since then. I think I'd just about kill a guy with a trident for a chance to relive the last decade with my current knowledge. Not looking for money, just peace of mind.

Use the knowledge I have of manipulating women and people in general to absolutely slay high school pussy. Spend my time meditating to master all jhanas and cultivate siddhis. Use extremely high IQ and possible powers to build an empire. Also mine shit ton of bitcoin. Create grass roots movement to inspire whites to remove Jewish influence, denounce degeneracy and cultivate their own virtue. Think GLR 2.0, bigger and badder. Rebirth of american Nazi party gains majority support as degeneracy and Jewish lie is uncovered, and red pill tipping point hits. Elected to office. Niggers back to Africa, spics back to spicland, etc. Hitler is exonerated and seen as (ethno)national hero. Singlehandedly manifest white utopia timeline. 1488 achieved. MFW still no qt 3.14 waifu

syrian education

I did you kangaroo fucker but i should've made them pay me for it at closing instead of letting it slide.

Don't go to college, work fulltime job for a year to save up enough money to capitalize on my future knowledge via sports betting and the stock market. Make small social decisions that will pay off big time in the long run.

My daily routine.
youtube.com/watch?v=AZYhri2tsM4

What if they meant Benghazi?

Buy onto derivatives and hedge against the crash of 2008

Motor boat the shit out of my ex girlfriend's big ass fake titties.

Send myself an email saying don't marry her.

Now I'm trapped.

Maybe snipe her before the entrapment held.

Invest in bitcoin

fuckin beat me to it by seconds

We're on the same plane!

How exactly would you go about doing these things?

Invest in amazon, Netflix, etc
Buy a duplex after the housing crashed
Not go to a private college for a semester
Keep my virginity (rip 2007)
Don't move to Ca (2009-2012)

tell Trump if he thinks Obongo or McCain will be so bad, that he should run for president.

If no kids divorce

Wanna do a couples private deep sea tour? Sorry, a rogue wave swept away the women Boohoo. Then its off to fuckin Vegas.

You can't cuck America by fucking our Trump

invest in alibaba

>Buy lots of bitcoins
>Sell lots of bitcoins when they cross $1000
>Spend my days working and studying what I want instead of for money.

this

Lol I have so many I'd need 10 illegals using my SSN just to break even buddy.

>This one.

>03/29/17
>03/29/07
GTA IV trailer is here, guys!

Coming for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

youtube.com/watch?v=M80K51DosFo

Make a Steam Account
Make a Roblox Account
Visit Seung Hui Cho and show him Sup Forums
Go on Sup Forums
Make my own board
Make my own youtube channel

The people saying invest in Google and Amazon are the only ones answering correctly

Also, bitcoin, and bet a lot of money on those political bet forums that Trump will win

...um so yes on kids?