Why do Millennials play video games instead of sports?

video games are more fun.

Where I live it gets to be 120 degrees outside during the summer and sports teams are almost 100% Mexican.

All sports, contact sports in particular increase your chances for major injuries. Better to just do cardio, lift and then play video games.

vidya is better. VR will soon merge VG with sports, and then Millenials will truly be redpilled.

Sports are for niggers

Its an escape, also a good way to pass the time. Im a nihilist who cant into suicide. So im just waiting for my body to die. Video games just help pass the time

My girlfriend doesn't really want me to

Cuck

they want to become drone pilots for the air force

I'm still amazed at his rant over the gold standard.

> Why do people like things I don't like?
Pol is full of shit.

It's just the simple fact that there's less effort involved. Kids used to play outside and one of the things you could do outside was play sports. It was a great way to entertain yourselves and have fun with friends, definitely much more fulfilling than playing video games. Also, playing games like cowboys and indians was just a way of simulating a certain fantasy, and kids could bond and have fun by stimulating their imagination and being active

Video games came in, and when you can cut out the effort involved with pretending and using your imagination, and have a real virtual simulation of fighting aliens or whatever, most kids will choose that over real activity. It's just easier

So millennials grew up caring less about sports because of this because there was so many new ways to entertain yourselves, ways that required much less effort. Unfortunately, these new types of entertainment only served to make people lazier

A lot of sjws male and female do BJJ. Wrestling is a more red pulled form of grappling, while BJJ is theblue pilled form.

>Muh millennials

They often do both

nerds and jocks play vid

but only jock plays sports

This so much.

topkek steve-o is always a riot.

Except millennials are actually quite a terrible generation. We are the bastard grandchildren of baby boomers who fucked up the West, but our generation is actually very lazy and doesn't care to try to fix these problems, and only wants to make them even worse desu

I hate this meme that kids dont play outside anymore. When I drive out of my neighborhood theres always about 15 kids aged 5-12 riding bikes and fucking around outside. Stop projecting since all you did was sit inside and play video games as a kid you fatass fuck. Also most mellinials I know go to the gym

Because I'm too intelligent.

Niggers and spics ruined them

>Im a nihilist who cant into suicide
No you aren't you're just a faggot with depression and no spine
A real nihilist would enjoy life and not want to die
Fuckin edgy cunt

>All sports, contact sports in particular increase your chances for major injuries. Better to just do cardio, lift and then play video games.

This is the most retarded shit I have ever heard in my entire life

Lifting can give you severe injuries, ESPECIALLY if you are doing it without proper instruction, which you almost certainly are

Team sport gives you functional strength and fitness, and tons of social benefits that you don't get from being a loner pretending you're Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger in the gym

But you wouldn't understand any of this because you play video games. Which says a lot about the sort of person that you are (a beta male).

Link por favor?

Vidya is literally the technological progression of story telling
Think electric hard
BJJ is a meme pushed by spic manlets and dudebros who like to feel up other men

Its a Boomer meme
Something that faggot fuck Bill O'Reilly pushed as hard as he could and now boomers and their children day it constantly
Any time I try to discuss anything with my father when we meet up for lunch or hang out every problem to do with anyone that's lazy is muh millennials
Its reverse McCarthyism and a blanket statement for easily the most varied and diverse generation the west has ever seen.

why do you sit in house and chatting online instead of socializing outside?

Beat me to it

Does 94 count?
If so, I never gave a fuck about sports. 10th and 11th grade I was /fit/ as fuck becuse my routine had a lot of physical activity
>ride bike 10 miles to work every day, round trip. 2 miles of it were uphill
>ride bike to school
>every other weekend was a 10+ mile hike in the desert with dad
>every so often id go out to the giant boulder piles and and go full asscreed all over the place, climbing, shimming, the works. I quit when I misjudged a jump, fell 20ft and broke my ankle
>half the summer there was no intenet and I never cared about Tv that much, so I'd go out in 110 degree weather like the tard I was a dig holes. I could dig a 5x6x5 hole in 6 hours
After that I had my edgy gay euphoric phase and I stoped all of it and got fat