Which one of you fuckers has it?

Which one of you fuckers has it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mint.ca/store/mint/about-the-mint/bullion-1300002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me

Also, what excuse do the Krauts have for basically leaving something like this up for grabs by some jokers with a ladder? This should have been a heist worthy of a 1960s caper movie, but it seems it was MUCH easier to make off with millions in coin.

Not me

I first thought they stole 100 kg of gold coins, had to laugh when it turned out to be just one 100 kg coin, leafs are fucking retarded.

How would you fence something like this? Sell it to a private collector?

Germany, you're going to have to cover the costs of this.

Poor Canada, that coin is probably melted down by now.

>his handrubbing intensified three times that day

Melt it down with some tin added to the mixture then re-sold as bars but that won't be for a while because banks/gold purchasers will be on alert for cheap gold entering the market. Although hard to prove it's from this coin? It'll probably end up in a vault in Switzerland or America.

Best bet would be to melt it immediately and pour it into gold bars.

At the very least cut it into multiple chunks and send each section to a different part of Europe, prior to the above process.

Bury stash. Wait a few years before selling it bit by bit, wait for gold to go up and then sell, or sell on the black market for probably much less in return for quick cash.

Some private collector would probably buy it, but it is too risky.

Not a single leaf in this thread. Good.

What is it with leafs and making stupid novelty coins?
They make commemorative coins with American movie characters on them too.

When I heard this story I thought it was fake news.

Germans and Canadians really are useless for anything aren't they...

Melt it

reported

Jordana Petersonia is a pagan priestess woman

Germans (((left a window open))).

the article I read said the coin was made out of $4.5 million dollars worth of gold.

So, its obvious they will melt it and sewll it as scrap gold.

It was also in the guiness book of world records. It was the purest gold at 99.999%

WAS

I didn't do it.
Tee-hee

Germany, they really need the money.

>Add a little tin
>PROFIT!!!

So obvious it was the German government that did this, they can reimburse the $4.5 million to Canada.

PAY DENPTS GERMANY!

THESE GOYS STOLE IT
mint.ca/store/mint/about-the-mint/bullion-1300002

I broke the dam.

Berlin is a no go area where the police has officially declared failed state months ago. The Canadians are to blame for still letting it sit there.

>so
You are the ones who can't secure a single coin, or your woman.